Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 3/26/22

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 3/26/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAB, NBA & NHL games.

Posted : March 26, 2022 9:16 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Danny Dime$

Nickel rev: Houston ML, Duke ov

The Prez

(37) New Jersey Devils at (38) Washington Capitals
4% Total Over 6.0 (-120)

Big Al Mc Mordie

1* Southern Utah -3.5, 6:00 pm
1* Villanova +2.5, 6:05 pm

Micah Roberts

HOUSTON @ VILLANOVA | 03/26 | 6:09 PM EDT
HOUSTON -134
ANALYSIS: The greatness of Houston has been undervalued all season by oddsmakers. The spreads have been too low, which helped the Cougars go 25-12 against-the-spread. The selection committee also looked down on them, making them a No. 5 seed. The Houston defense posted better numbers this season than last year and again led the country in field goal percentage defense (37.4). It’s that defensive intensity that has carried the Cougars to wins and covers in all six of their postseason games. Houston is still cheap and should get the cover, but laying only -134 on the moneyline is better value than the spread. I also have a small lean on Under 128 total points.

+2326 50-24 IN LAST 74 CBB PICKS
2:51 PM

Micah Roberts

ARKANSAS @ DUKE | 03/26 | 8:49 PM EDT
ARKANSAS +4
ANALYSIS: Arkansas has won 18 of its last 21 games and has been successful by pushing the pace, helping seven of its last nine get Over the total. The Razorbacks covered the spread in 21 games and also went Over the total in 21 games this season. They also have covered their last five games as an underdog. Duke likes to play fast as well and has gone Over the number in eight of its last nine. I’m betting that this will be the last game of Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski's amazing career, but I don't like the price on the Arkansas moneyline so I just took the points with the Razorbacks (+4). I equally like the Over.

+2326 50-24 IN LAST 74 CBB PICKS

Larry Hartstein

ARKANSAS +4
ANALYSIS: The Razorbacks have covered five straight as underdogs and I like that streak to continue Saturday versus Duke. The Blue Devils staged an offensive masterpiece down the stretch versus Texas Tech, but that kind of performance is difficult to repeat, especially against another elite defense. Arkansas can run with Duke, and perhaps we'll finally get a more efficient offensive performance from leading scorer JD Notae (19 of 63 in the tournament). Grab the points.

+2083 89-62-3 IN LAST 154 CBB ATS PICKS
+280 5-2 IN LAST 7 DUKE ATS PICKS
+170 5-3 IN LAST 8 ARK ATS PICKS
12:48 PM

HOUSTON -2
ANALYSIS: Houston's suffocating defense stymied a gifted Arizona offense, and now the Cougars look to shut down Villanova's 3-point attack. Houston benefits from playing in The Alamodome, three hours from campus. The Wildcats covered versus Michigan thanks in part to the Wolverines shooting 50 percent on free throws and missing a slew of layups. When 'Nova faced St. John's full-court press, the Wildcats turned it over 13 times and escaped with a one-point win. Back the continually underrated Cougars to make their second straight Final Four -- and cover.

+2083 89-62-3 IN LAST 154 CBB ATS PICKS
+180 4-2 IN LAST 6 NOVA ATS PICKS
11:34 AM

Stephen Oh

PORTLAND @ SO. UTAH | 03/26 | 6:00 PM EDT
PORTLAND +4
ANALYSIS: This is about as strong a play as my model sees. My model says Portland covers almost 80 percent of the time and actually wins by seven, and it makes sense. The Pilots play in the much tougher West Coast Conference and are 20-11 against-the-spread this season. Southern Utah plays in the Big Sky and is 13-19 against-the-spread. I love Portland.

+170 5-3 IN LAST 8 CBB PICKS
YESTERDAY 9:44 PM

Posted : March 26, 2022 9:23 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Root

Reserve— Arkansas +4
Gold Standard— Houston -2.5

World Worst Picker
Villanova
Duke

take:
Houston
Arkansas

Greg Peterson

Villanova +2.5 vs Houston

Villanova vs Houston Over 128

Arkansas +4 vs Duke

Arkansas vs Duke Under 147.5

Southern Utah -4 vs Portland

Southern Utah vs Portland Under 155

Updated Record 343-299-14

Paul Stone

Houston

Arkansas

CleInsiderSports

NBA
Cavs ML (-130)

CBB
Villanova +2.5

NHL
Blackhawks ML (+160)

Bob Balfe:

College Basketball
6:09 PMEST
Rotation #639
Houston -2.5 over Villanova
Both teams are well coached. Houston is a great defensive team, has home crowd advantage, and should be able to defend the 3 point line. This will be a lower scoring game. Nova isn’t the powerhouse they once were, and I believe Houston turns the corner after losing late in the tournament so many times in close games. Take Houston.

College Basketball
8:49 PM EST
Rotation #642
Duke -4 over Arkansas
The SEC has struggled in this tournament, but Arkansas is looking like the South Carolina team of a few years ago. This tournament is about defense and protecting the ball. I trust Duke more. Look for coach K to make it one more weekend. Take Duke.

Delphi Sports

NBA
3* #504 Orlando -1.5

The Cardinal Team (Swami)

(59-30-1 this season)

Indiana Pacers

August Young

4 Edmonton+125

Goodfella

1* Boston Bruins

Ben Burns

1* LA Kings

Posted : March 26, 2022 12:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

VSiN Hosts & Guests

POINT SPREAD SATURDAY
Mark Zinno
Duke -3.5 vs. Arkansas
Duke 1H -1.5
Villanova +2 vs. Houston
Houston/Villanova Under 128
Nets -3 vs. Heat
Cavaliers -1 vs. Bulls
Bucks/Grizzlies Over 226

BETTING ACROSS AMERICA
Wes Reynolds
Duke ML (-175) vs. Arkansas
Saint Peter's/UNC Over 136.5

Femi Abebefe
Houston ML (-130) vs. Villanova

Trigger

4% CBB Portland +3

kelso
25 nova
25 duke
15 bucks
15 bucks under

Doug Upstone
NBA
2U Memphis -1.5 over Milwaukee

6* Arkansas +4

Ralph Michaels

5% Houston 1H under 59’

Posted : March 26, 2022 1:40 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Executive

300% Houston

SPORTS BANK

500*Duke

Josh Duffy

40 DIME
Interconference
Game of the Month

STL Blues

Gus Augustine

60 DIME
Regional Final
Total of the Year

Arkansas-Duke Under 147.5

Chris Jordan

Up The Ante
1500♦
Regional Final Mismatch of the Year

Houston -2.5

Frank Tapani

40 DIME
Puck Line Punisher

Minny wild PL

Bryan Rosica

50 DIME
Late-Night Bailout Lock

Duke -4

Jack Brayman

100 Dime
MAX WAGER
Northwest Division Game of the Year

OKC Thunder -14

Chuck O'Brien

50 DIME

OKC -11.5

Trace Adams

Raise The Bar
1500♦
Regional Final Lock

Hou -2.5

Jeff Benton

60 DIME
College Basketball

Villanova

Steve Budin

BROOKLYN COLLEGE BOYS
One-and-Only
100 DIME
College Game of the Year

Duke

Al Demarco

Raise the Bar 20 Dime

Houston

Ben burns

vegas
la kings
orlando over
villa
s. Utah
duke under

Strike Point Sports
College Basketball

2u Houston -2.5
3u Arkansas +4

Posted : March 26, 2022 2:50 pm
(@facook)
Eminent Member

Any chance we could get a peek at Cokin's 5% MLB wins total post?

Posted : March 26, 2022 4:03 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Troywins
Houston ml

Jamie Heath
Houston -2
Houston under 128

Rob Vincilettis

CBB game of the year

Ark + 4

Scott Spreitzer

5* Nets -3.5
4* Real Salt Lake +325 3 way bet
3* SO UT -3

Marty Saturday

300* Nova ML

Matt Severance

PORTLAND @ SO. UTAH | 03/26 | 6:00 PM EDT
SO. UTAH -160
ANALYSIS: Hey money is money Holmes. I don't really get why the SportsLine Projection Model has Portland winning this game. The Pilots are solid but 6-8 away and this is an event in Cedar City, Utah. Sometimes home court is overrated. It is not here. The Thunderbirds were the second-best team in the Big Sky. Portland was .500 in the WCC (granted a better conference) and hasn't played in a week due to the craziness of the The Basketball Classic, which I'm not sure why exists. I'm actually curious now what action this does opposite the two Elite Eight games. Can't bet in Utah (or do much of anything).

+1789 212-136-3 IN LAST 351 CBB PICKS
1:35 PM

TORONTO @ MONTREAL | 03/26 | 7:00 PM EDT
MONTREAL +1.5
ANALYSIS: While I have been murdered on NHL big home favorites lately, have been killing it -- I need to stop watching all these Netflix serial killer shows -- on home dogs on the puckline. Unfortunately, the books don't give us the value to do it often, but this is one at -120 on Montreal in maybe the best rivalry in sports (seriously, see a Habs-Leafs game in your life if you can). Plus it's a Leafs rookie in net in Montreal? Honestly, the ML on the Canadiens might not be a bad idea, but I'm a tad conservative betting-wise.

+1161 13-2 IN LAST 15 NHL ATS PICKS
+400 4-0 IN LAST 4 TOR ATS PICKS
12:43 PM

VANCOUVER @ DALLAS | 03/26 | 7:00 PM EDT
DALLAS -145
ANALYSIS: This ML seems a bit low, but then Vancouver tends to Canuck me often when I fade them. You know what you get with Stars netminder Jake Oettinger: At least two goals allowed but rarely more than three. Nucks netminder Thatcher Demko's GAA is about half a goal worse away, but then I've honestly stopped trying to make mathematical sense of this NHL season.

+977 29-11-1 IN LAST 41 NHL PICKS
+364 15-8 IN LAST 23 DAL ML PICKS
+3 22-15 IN LAST 37 VAN ML PICKS
12:37 PM

Mike Barner

MILWAUKEE @ MEMPHIS | 03/26 | 8:00 PM EDT
MEMPHIS -1.5
ANALYSIS: Ja Morant (knee) has missed four of the last five games for the Grizzlies. They won all four of those games, though, with each margin of victory coming by at least 12 points. They did beat up on some bad teams, but they also knocked off the Nets in one of those games. The Bucks will be without their starting point guard in Jrue Holiday (ankle), and the Grizzlies are 26-10 at home, so I like the Grizzlies to cover this small number.

+190 3-1 IN LAST 4 NBA PICKS
+311 24-19 IN LAST 43 MIL ATS PICKS
+419 35-28-1 IN LAST 64 MEM ATS PICKS
1:16 PM

Zack Cimini

DUKE -4
ANALYSIS: Duke has answered in crunch time in consecutive games to topple Michigan State and Texas Tech. In fact, the Blue Devils' effort against the Red Raiders looked like it could be a breakthrough moment. Look for Duke’s hot shooting to continue against an Arkansas team that won’t be able to execute as efficient as it did against Gonzaga. Grab Duke.

2:13 PM

HOUSTON -145
ANALYSIS: Houston is a veteran team that possesses synergy and gives undeniable effort. The Cougars' physicality and defensive intensity are going to pose problems for the Wildcats. A lack of a consistent third scorer for Villanova will play into the hands of Houston. Play the Cougars on the ML.

+180 3-1 IN LAST 4 CBB ML PICKS
2:10 PM

Justin Perri

VILLANOVA +3
ANALYSIS: I'd love to wait another 2 hours to try to get the hook at +3.5, so I would highly advise doing so, but I am on Nova tonight. It's likely a death wish, Houston looks great, but it's hard to bet against the free throw shooting, guard play, coaching and experience of Villanova. I think they shock everyone and beat the Cougars even with Houston's recent defeat of one of the odds-on favorites to take home the ring in Arizona. Take the full possession or 3.5 if you have the patience to wait.

+695 40-30 IN LAST 70 CBB ATS PICKS
+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 NOVA ATS PICKS
+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 HOU ATS PICKS
3:53 PM

Stephen Oh

DUKE -200
ANALYSIS: The Blue Devils are averaging 80.4 points and shooting just under 49 percent from the field this season, both top 15 in the nation. They also rank in the top 25 in three-point shooting at nearly 38 percent, while the Razorbacks are 303rd (31.1). Arkansas star JD Notae has hit just 19 of 63 shots (30 percent) in the tournament, while Duke's Paolo Banchero is 22-of-40 (55 percent). The Blue Devils will fight to keep Coach K's final season going, and they are winning outright in 76 percent of the model's simulations.

+170 5-3 IN LAST 8 CBB PICKS
4:57 PM

Brad Botkin

BROOKLYN @ MIAMI | 03/26 | 8:00 PM EDT
UNDER 230.5
ANALYSIS: Kyrie Irving is back full time and lighting it up and the Heat are blowing games left and right and the Book is betting that people see a million points being scored in this one. But Miami digs in. This is a huge game for both sides as Miami tries to avoid possibly playing Brooklyn in the first round and the Nets try to stay out of the second play-in game. Big games can be tight for a while, and that's all it will take for a line this high to stay under.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 NBA O/U PICKS
4:22 PM

Posted : March 26, 2022 4:59 pm
Share: