Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Friday 3/4/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 3/4/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : March 4, 2022 10:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Crush The Bookie

Pelicans under 228

Root

Chairman’s— Washington Wizards +2.5
Reserve— Southern Illinois +3.5
Gold Standard— Kent State -2.5
Pinnacle— St. Bonaventure -3.5

In Game Trap 3/4/22 NHL Pick

Pittsburgh Penguins ML

Max Gorenstein

THE CITADEL @ ETSU | 03/04 | 5:00 PM EST
UNDER 151.5
ANALYSIS: This line is way too high. If both teams scored their average, there would be 148.9 points and if both teams allowed their average, there would be 149.7 points. This will be the third matchup between these two teams. Both of the other games stayed under their respective totals as there was just 148 and 144 points. Each of the Bulldogs last six games have stayed under the total as their offense has been struggling. I am expecting both teams to slow down the game and focus more on the defensive side of the ball.

+678 31-22-1 IN LAST 54 CBB O/U PICKS

Matt Severance

NEW JERSEY @ N.Y. RANGERS | 03/04 | 7:00 PM EST
N.Y. RANGERS -170
ANALYSIS: I'll just play this Friday game now as I could see the ML getting to -200 by morning. You should simply be backing Rangers netminder Igor Shesterkin at home pretty much non-stop, and I see no reason why he wouldn't be in there Friday as it's not part of a back-to-back. The Russian is 15-2-2 with a 1.97 GAA at home. Since Jan. 15, the Rangers have a 33.3 power play percentage, the best in the NHL. The Rangers are 22-4-4 in games which they have scored a power play goal. New Jersey is on a seven-game losing streak in the series.

+217 16-10-1 IN LAST 27 NHL PICKS

Posted : March 4, 2022 10:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Greg Peterson

Buffalo vs Kent State Over 145.5
Bowling Green +16.5 vs Toledo
Mercer -5.5 vs Western Carolina
Valparaiso vs Missouri State Under 144
Drake -3.5 vs Southern Illinois

Updated Record 295-244-12

Allan Desrosiers

5 SC Upstate over

Ben Burns

carolina hurricanes
winthrop
miami ohio

Stephen Nover

Richmond

ATS

NBA 7:45 pm Orlando Magic at Toronto Raptors
Toronto Raptors -8 for 1 units

NCAAB 9:35 pm Southern Illinois at Drake
Drake -4 for 1 units

The Gold Sheet

Play Rating: 3% Play: Bradley +5.5 (-110)
Play Rating: 0.75% Play: Bradley +195

Paul Stone

Southern Illinois
Morehead St
High Point

kelso

chairmans
25 phoenix

best bets
15 kent st
15 murray st
15 byu

Jim Feist

SE Missouri St

Ben Burns

3 Loyola Chi -5.5
2 Winthrop -6
2 Mia Oh -8
2 NC AT +8
2 Longwood over 136.5 already tipped

NBA
3 OKC +8.5
2 Phx under 224.5

Posted : March 4, 2022 2:10 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Strike Point Sports
College Basketball

2u Mercer -6.5

Marco D'Angelo

4% NHL GAME OF THE WEEK

Vegas Golden Knights -120

Doug Upstone
NBA
2U Washington +4.5 over Atlanta

Season: 58 - 61 / -13.5U

PickersMx

Mushu
100 Dimes NBA
Washington Wizards +4.5

VSiN Hosts & Guests

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Pauly Howard
Gardner-Webb -2 vs. Campbell

Lou Finocchiaro
Edson Barboza (+140) vs. Bryce Mitchell
Nurmagomedov/Kelleher NOT a Decision (+100)
Devonte Smith (-150) vs. Ludovit Klein

Erin Rynning
Timberwolves -8 vs. Thunder

Jeff Siegel
Gulfstream Race 4: Silver Spur
Oaklawn Race 9: Victory March

A NUMBERS GAME
Matt Cox
Mercer -5.5 vs. Western Carolina
Charleston Southern +6 vs. USC Upstate

Paul Carr
Man City -1.5 (+105) vs. Man United (Sun)

THE EDGE
Jonathan Von Tobel
Pistons +3 vs. Pacers
Pelicans +4.5 vs. Jazz

Matt Youmans
Gardner-Webb ML (-165) vs. Campbell
Wyoming -3 vs. Fresno State (Sat)

Matt Severance

NC A&T @ LONGWOOD | 03/04 | 12:00 PM EST
LONGWOOD -280
ANALYSIS: Big South Tournament game from Charlotte. I'm generally not going to play anything higher than -300 on here -- I might personally as part of a parlay -- but this just dipped under that magic number so now I think it's worth it and will make it a three-way play with my early picks of USC Upstate and Winthrop for a payout of about +155, at least as prices posted on here. Longwood lost just one league game during the season ... and it was at North Carolina A&T. I believe that's actually a good thing as there will be no looking past the Aggies, who have to play a second game in less than 24 hours -- and they were dragged to OT on Thursday by Radford. This is March so anything can happen, but A&T winning would be a stunner. The Aggies might cover the spread, though.

HIGH POINT @ WINTHROP | 03/04 | 6:00 PM EST
WINTHROP -266
ANALYSIS: Big South Tournament game from Charlotte. I'm seeing this ML start to rise so let's just get it now and it will be our parlay with USC Upstate. Winthrop was 14-2 in league play and won the Big South. One of those two losses? At High Point on Jan. 24, but that was a bit of a trap game and at least will assure that the Eagles don't take the Panthers for granted. Plus High Point upset fifth-seeded UNC Asheville on Thursday. Winthrop's DJ Burns was the Big South Player of the Year. He shot a league-best 63.5 percent from the field. As long as Burns doesn't get hurt/in foul trouble, Winthrop should advance.

CHARLESTON SO. @ SC UPSTATE | 03/04 | 2:00 PM EST
SC UPSTATE -280
ANALYSIS: Big South Tournament from Charlotte. This would be a pretty sizable upset if Charleston Southern were to win as it was 1-15 in conference play and USC Upstate 10-6, so I'm surprised this number isn't bigger. The Spartans won both meetings in the regular season, one easy and one in OT. They won't take Charleston Southern lightly after the Buccaneers shocked No. 5 UNC Asheville on Thursday, becoming the first No. 12 seed to win a game at the Big South tourney. USC Upstate is led by Big South Freshman of the Year Jordan Gainey and second-team all-conference Bryson Mozone. I will play this with either ETSU over The Citadel or Winthrop over High Point (probably Winthrop but maybe both).

+1726 161-104-3 IN LAST 268 CBB PICKS

Posted : March 4, 2022 2:51 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chip Patterson

BRADLEY @ LOYOLA CHI. | 03/04 | 3:30 PM EST
BRADLEY +5.5
ANALYSIS: Loyola and Bradley split the regular season series, with each winning at home and Loyola's win coming in OT. I think Bradley's competitiveness in this series stems from 6-9 big man Rienk Mast, who helps lead a MVC-leading effort on both the offensive and defensive glass. Loyola has cooled off since its 14-2 start while Bradley is playing some of its best basketball (won 9 of the last 12) so I like the Braves to keep it close in this Arch Madness opener for both teams.

+140 8-6-1 IN LAST 15 CBB ATS PICKS

Mike Barner

UTAH @ NEW ORLEANS | 03/04 | 8:00 PM EST
UTAH -4
ANALYSIS: The Pelicans have earned three straight blowout wins, but two of them have come against bad teams in the Lakers and Kings. Meanwhile, the Jazz have won nine of their last 10 games with all nine wins coming by at least four points. They are healthy and Donovan Mitchell has been playing out of his mind, scoring at least 30 points in four of the last five games. Despite being on the road, look for them to cover this line.

ORLANDO @ TORONTO | 03/04 | 7:30 PM EST
ORLANDO +7
ANALYSIS: It's been a rough stretch for the Raptors, who are 3-5 over their last eight games. They just lost to the Pistons at home Thursday, a game that they played without Fred VanVleet (knee) and OG Anunoby (finger). Both will be out Friday, although the Magic have their own injury issue with Wendell Carter Jr. (illness) being listed as questionable. This line might be a little closer if Carter’s status wasn’t in doubt, so I’ll jump on this now. Even if he sits, this is a large spread for the struggling Raptors to cover.

+1175 91-72-2 IN LAST 165 NBA PICKS

Posted : March 4, 2022 3:40 pm
Share: