Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 2/20/22

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 2/20/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : February 20, 2022 8:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TotalMatchVip

FRANCE: LIGUE 1
Bordeaux – Monaco
Over 3

Pep-firsthalf

GREECE: SUPER LEAGUE
Lamia – Smyrnis
First Half : X
Odds : 1.90

TotalGoalsVip

German Bundesliga
Hertha Berlin v RB Leipzig
2 or 3 goals in match
Odds : 2.00

R&R TOTALS

[CBB] (827) Houston at (828) Wichita State
4* Total Under 133.0 (-110). Play is good to 129.

Micah Roberts

1 Denny Hamlin (17-2) -- My thought process is that Hamlin is the best racer at Daytona with three Daytona 500 wins since 2016. He also is part of one of the elite teams that should be ahead of the game with the Next Gen car. But it's his skills on superspeedways that always get him to the front. He understands the air flow and how to manipulate it better to make him faster than the others. He'll be in the mix for the win as usual.

2 William Byron (14-1) -- Hendrick Motorsports has always been ahead of the curve when any new car comes into NASCAR, and Byron is the driver I'm looking at to perform the best out of the stable of four drivers. He won in the summer of 2020 at Daytona and was also runner-up in the summer of 2019. He's simulated this race track hundreds of times in his eRacing time and has the perfect temperament for the track: aggressively cautious. He's a definite play for me.

3 Bubba Wallace (15-1) -- We're going to have to include him with the best superspeedway drivers because he's been on them throughout his Cup career while struggling elsewhere. He was runner-up at Daytona in August and won a few weeks later at Talladega for his first career Cup win. I have a couple bucks on him that will help me break even on the day if he wins, just for insurance. NASCAR is dying for him to win this race.

4 Austin Dillon (28-1) -- The 2018 Daytona 500 winner has the grit it takes to find his way to the front. He usually has a great superspeedway car because his grandfather is Richard Childress, who owns the No. 3 car, and his objective was always to start the season fast. Dillon was third in last season's Daytona 500. He is one of my featured performers to win in my 2022 Daytona 500 betting portfolio.

5 Joey Logano (12-1) -- He was leading late in last year's Daytona 500 and wrecked himself and teammate Brad Keselowski trying to block. He has four superspeedway wins with the lone win at Daytona being the 2015 Daytona 500. He gets to the front, and that's all I can ask for. He's in my betting equation.

6 Ryan Blaney (12-1) - He won the summer race at Daytona last season, and he also won at Talladega in 2020 and 2019. He's led laps in 11 of his last 15 superspeedway races. The next step for him is to win the big one. He's part of my betting strategy.

7 Chase Elliott (10-1) -- NASCAR wouldn't be sad if he won the race, either. He's the face of NASCAR, and he has a superspeedway win in 2019 at Talladega. He's been runner-up in two of his last three starts at Daytona.

8 Kyle Busch (15-1) -- He's led 473 laps in 33 Cup starts at Daytona with only one win, and it came in the summer of 2008. The pressure to win this race is mounting for the two-time Cup Champion, and the Daytona donut irritates the heck out of him. His only other superspeedway win came in 2008 as well. He's got great equipment; he just needs to let the win come to him and stay in the race.

9 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (30-1) -- His two career Cup wins came on superspeedways in 2017 while driving for Roush Racing. But he has no top 10s in his last eight starts at Daytona. He's a daring driver who takes every opportunity he can to move up. Some call him dangerous with ill-advised moves, but I just call him Mr. Excitement trying to make something happen.

10 Kevin Harvick (18-1) -- In 41 Cup starts at Daytona he has two wins, 11 top-fives, and 283 laps led. The 2007 Daytona 500 winner has top-five finishes in his last two Daytona 500s.

Max Gorenstein

QUINNIPIAC @ MARIST | 02/20 | 2:00 PM EST
UNDER 145.5
ANALYSIS: Both of these teams cash the Over often in these situations. The Over has cashed in seven of the Bobcats’ ten road games and in eight of the Red Foxes’ 11 home games. The first matchup between these two teams had 181 points, going over the total by 41.5 points. This was because both of these teams struggle to guard the three point line. Both offenses should get going early and this game should explode over the total.

+1228 31-17 IN LAST 48 CBB O/U PICKS
3:59 AM

PROVIDENCE @ BUTLER | 02/20 | 1:00 PM EST
PROVIDENCE -3.5
ANALYSIS: This spread makes no sense. The Friars are 6-1 SU and ATS in true road games this season. The Bulldogs have underperformed at home as they are just 4-9 ATS at home. The Friars are the much better team. Kenpom ranks the Friars 95 spots ahead of the Bulldogs. This spread is way too small. I am expecting the Friars elite defense to dominate this game and lead them to an easy win and cover.

+420 13-8 IN LAST 21 CBB PICKS
3:58 AM

Justin Perri

STONY BROOK @ HARTFORD | 02/20 | 5:00 PM EST
OVER 144.5
ANALYSIS: This line seems like it needs to be a good deal higher. My model is making it 151 points while KenPom and McClure have 155 points. There's more than just projections here, though... these teams played two days ago, on Friday evening, and the game had 98 second half points! There was no defense and the game finished with a total of 170 because these squads both rank in the bottom 50 defenses nationwide with two of the top offenses in the conference. Stony Brook also has a strong 83% (10 of 12) hit rate on road Overs. We should go past the number again today.

+80 3-2 IN LAST 5 CBB O/U PICKS
2:40 AM

Posted : February 20, 2022 8:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Paul Stone

Under Siena
USC

ZITI Sports
NHL
New York Rangers vs Ottawa Senators OVER 6 -105 (5:05 PM)

COLLEGE HOOPS
Wisc. Green Bay +9.5 -110 Cleveland State (3:00 PM)
New Mexico vs San Jose St UNDER 148.5 -110 (4:00 PM)

Adam Trigger

4% Missouri St

Root

Reserve— Cincinnati-7
Gold Standard— Missouri +5
Pinnacle— Memphis-3

Greg Peterson

Creighton -1.5 vs Marquette

Oakland -4.5 vs Northern Kentucky

San Jose State +6.5 vs New Mexico

Rutgers +12.5 vs Purdue

USC -5.5 vs Washington St

Updated Record 262-218-11

kelso

chairmans
25 n. kentucky

best bets
15 purdue
15 new mexico

Teddy Davis
Wisconsin

Jesse schule
Executioner
Wisconsin ml

Jim Feist

Gom
Inpui
Dog shocker
Rutgers

Chip Patterson

MICHIGAN @ WISCONSIN | 02/20 | 1:00 PM EST
MICHIGAN +2.5
ANALYSIS: Wisconsin has struggled going up against elite bigs, and that's exactly the status and current form of Michigan's Hunter Dickinson. The 7-1 sophomore is averaging 20.2 points per game against Big Ten opponents, and that's not all Wisconsin has to worry about down low. Moussa Diabate, a 6-11 freshman from France and five-star prospect, is coming off his best game of the year with 28 points and eight rebounds in a win against Iowa. The Badgers do have one answer to this weakness in Johnny Davis' ability to put the team on his back and take the game over, but I think Diabate's emergence tips the scale in Michigan's favor.

+300 3-0 IN LAST 3 CBB ATS PICKS
9:33 AM

Larry Hartstein

CLEV. ST. @ GREEN BAY | 02/20 | 3:00 PM EST
CLEV. ST. -9.5
ANALYSIS: The Phoenix have lost nine straight as they welcome the Horizon's top team, Cleveland State. The Vikings won 85-69 over Wisconsin-Green Bay on Feb. 4, covering as 12-point faves, and I'm expecting another double-digit win here. Cleveland State leads the conference with 76.6 points per game while Green Bay ranks 11th with 60.7 points per game. Back the Vikings to cover for the fifth straight time in this series.

+1092 23-11-2 IN LAST 36 CBB PICKS
+380 6-2 IN LAST 8 CLEVST ATS PICKS
9:32 AM

John Bollman

FEATURED PICK

CAROLINA @ PITTSBURGH | 02/20 | 1:00 PM EST
PITTSBURGH -130
ANALYSIS: Penguins have won 4 of their 5 games since the restart and their only loss was last game where they put up 46 shots but were only able to score one goal. Canes have lost 4 of 6 since returning from the break and they won last game handily despite it getting a little close for comfort at the end. Canes have also lost 3 of their last 4 road games. This is the first matchup between these teams in two years so there's not a ton to go on there. Both teams are pretty healthy, but I like the Penguins to get back on track at home.

+950 20-9 IN LAST 29 CAR ML PICKS
9:09 AM

BUFFALO @ COLUMBUS | 02/20 | 6:00 PM EST
COLUMBUS -175
ANALYSIS: This one is pretty simple for me, Blue Jackets have won 6 of their last 8 games and the Sabres are 1-8 on the back end of a back to back. I could give y’all a bunch of other stats too but those two stats convinced me. I think this line will only go up.

+120 10-8 IN LAST 18 BUF ML PICKS
+485 16-11 IN LAST 27 CLB ML PICKS
9:02 AM

Posted : February 20, 2022 11:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist

Hockey
Rangers -1.5

Stephen Nover

Goy Njit-2

Marco D'Angelo (Wager Talk)

5% NHL Game of the Month

Las Vegas Knights

Ralph Michaels (WagerTalk)

5% Bellarmine -120

Steve Budin

CALI-CARTEL

Pac-12 Game of the Month

50 Dime

USC

Tomas Sports
Wisconsin ml

CleInsiderSports

NBA
Team Durant +6
Under 324

CBB
Saint Peter's -1.5
Quinnipiac/Marist O143
New Mexico/San Jose State O148

NHL
Penguins ML (-125)

Master Sports

CBB
4* #852 SMU +3

Posted : February 20, 2022 12:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

VSiN Hosts & Guests

POINT SPREAD SUNDAY
Jonathan Von Tobel
Purdue -12.5 vs. Rutgers

SOCCER​
Paul Carr
Wolverhampton/Leicester City Both Teams to Score (-105) (Sun)

DAYTONA 500​
Wes Reynolds
Blaney 12/1
Logano 16/1
Ky. Busch 21/1
Bell 33/1
Haley 60/1
Burton 60/1

Kelley Bydlon
Ryan Blaney 15-1
Tyler Reddick 33-1

Kelly in Vegas: