Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Tuesday 3/30/21

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 3/30/21 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NBA, MLB & NCAAB games

Posted : March 30, 2021 8:47 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

USC @ GONZAGA | 03/29 | 10:56 PM EDT
USC +9

ANALYSIS: No. 6 USC vs. No. 1 Gonzaga from West Region. The third spot in the Final Four is up for grabs Tuesday, and while I'm sure the unbeaten Bulldogs stay that way, this will be competitive. USC ranks No. 1 nationally in two-point field goal defense and has a stellar paint protector/shot-blocker in Evan Mobley. Gonzaga largely lives inside the three-point arc/in the paint. Also, for what it's worth: USC beat BYU this season by 26 points, which is a significantly bigger margin than Gonzaga beat the Cougars in any of their three WCC meetings. Bet against Trojans coach Andy Enfield (10-0 ATS in NCAA Tournament career) at your peril.

Jeff Hochman

USC @ GONZAGA | 03/29 | 10:59 PM EDT
USC +9

I think the Trojans match up fairly well with the Zags. USC will be the toughest test for the undefeated juggernaut so far in the tourney. This should be a closer game than the line suggests, so take the points.

Thom Cunningham - Vegasinsider

CBB
USC +9
USC/Gonzaga Under 153.5
Michigan -6 (-118)
Michigan/UCLA Under 136

Joe Williams - Vegasinsider

CBB
Gonzaga -8.5
Michigan -6 (-118)
Michigan/UCLA Under 136

Vegasinsider College Basketball Totals Club

CBB
USC/Gonzaga Under 153.5
UCLA/Michigan Under 136

Pickswise Sports

CBB
3* Best Bet- Gonzaga -8.5
2* Gonzaga/USC Over 153
2* Michigan/UCLA Under 136
1* Michigan -6.5

NHL 3* Best Bets
Washington -105
Boston/New Jersey Under 5.5
Carolina/Chicago Over 5.5

Nba-Martingale

Denver Nuggets - Philadelphia 76ers

1 unit Philadelphia 76ers @ 2.60

Larry Hartstein

UCLA @ MICHIGAN | 03/30 | 9:57 PM EDT
MICHIGAN -6.5
ANALYSIS: The money is flowing in on UCLA and it's totally understandable. The Bruins' performance versus Alabama was incredible, even with the Tide missing 14 of 25 free throws. But two factors favor Michigan. The Wolverines are comfortable playing at a slow pace -- they rank 246th in possessions per game, compared to UCLA's 284th -- so they won't be frustrated having to play in the half-court. And UCLA has not faced a post-up option in this tourney like Hunter Dickinson. Each of UCLA's NCAA Tournament opponents has shot poorly from beyond the arc. I'm banking on Michigan (38.3 percent this season, 11th nationally) ending that streak.

NBA Situational Stunner

9* suns-5.5

The Prez

5% Florida Panthers in Regulation (60 minute line) (-139)

Ben Burns

10-michigan-7
8-panthers-215-good luck finding that line
9-bruins-178

Posted : March 30, 2021 8:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

4* U.C.L.A. +7 over Michigan (NCAAB)
3* U.S.C./Gonzaga OVER 153.5 (NCAAB)

Mike McClure

MICHIGAN -6.5
ANALYSIS: I finally got the movement I was looking for in this game as the move from -7 to -6.5 is significant in tournament play at this level. My simulations make the Volverines -7.4 points better in this neutral site matchup. Michigan continues to win without Isaiah Livers thanks to a strong defensive effort. UCLA has the offensive weapons to win this outright, but their defense is the issue as they only grade out as the 56th best defense in the country. Lay it with Michigan at this key number.

larry ness

nba situational stunner
9* suns-5.5
ADDED
10* lv insider
nuggets-4.5

Gus Augustine

50 Dime
Regional Final
Bounce Back Winner

USC +8.5

Kyle Akins

PHILADELPHIA @ DENVER | 03/30 | 9:00 PM EDT
UNDER 220.5
ANALYSIS: Low total games have been noteworthy for both teams. Philadelphia’s last eight games with totals of 223 have all gone Under the total. Denver’s last eight games with totals of 223 have gone Under 6-1-1. Denver is coming off a few higher scoring games, and the last two of those were driven by hot shooting. Denver shot 50.5 percent and 54.3 percent from the field the past two games. The Under is 6-0 when the Nuggets shot better than 50 percent from the field in each their last two games.

Posted : March 30, 2021 11:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

IC

Michigan -6.5 (5U)
Orlando +11.5 (3U)

Micah Roberts

MICHIGAN -6.5
ANALYSIS: The Wolverines have had role players step up to fill the void left by injured standout Isaiah Livers left. One night it’s Eli Brooks making big shots, then it’s Brandon Johns Jr, and another night it’s Chaundee Brown. Coach Juwan Howard has his guys dialed in and focused on the championship and UCLA is in the way. Michigan to win by double digits.

USC @ GONZAGA | 03/30 | 7:15 PM EDT
USC +8.5
ANALYSIS: USC’s frontline can disrupt any team in the nation. Much like Oregon State, the Trojans found themselves in the last three weeks. While I have skepticism of betting against undefeated Gonzaga (only 15-12 ATS), the USC defense allows only 38.6 percent shooting, and I see the Trojans' size altering the Zags' shots. I'm banking on USC forcing the Zags into an alternate game plan. I took the points with the Trojans.

Vince Akins Spotsbook Breakers
Big Plays 15-3 last 18..

NBA
Atlanta Hawks +6
Denver Nuggets -5
Charlotte Hornets/Washington Wizards Over 228.5
Orlando Magic/Los Angeles Clippers Under 215.5

All regular plays

3 Rivers Sports

CBB
3* #657/658 USC/Gonzaga under 153

Matt Severance

NEW JERSEY @ BOSTON | 03/30 | 7:00 PM EDT
BOSTON -207
ANALYSIS: New Jersey burned me in Boston on Sunday with a 1-0 victory as Mackenzie Blackwood had his first career shutout, but that was a second of a back-to-back for the B's. They also didn't have top forward Brad Marchand then, but he has been cleared from COVID protocols and will play here. Marchand leads the team with 34 points. In addition, blueliner Brandon Carlo (upper body) has been given medical clearance to return. There will be no Devils shutout this time. They are 5-14 in their past 19 in Beantown.

Big Al

​3* USC

World Worst Picker

USC

take the opposite

Wayne Root

Chairmans - Gonzaga

Reserve - Michigan

Zack Cimini

ATLANTA @ PHOENIX | 03/30 | 10:00 PM EDT
PHOENIX -6
ANALYSIS: After a four-game East Coast road trip, the Suns return home to host the Hawks. This is a bet-friendly spot for the Suns as the Hawks are in the midst of an eight-game road trip. Look for Phoenix’s depth and ability to close out teams late to thrive against the Hawks. Play Phoenix.

USC @ GONZAGA | 03/30 | 7:15 PM EDT
GONZAGA -8.5
ANALYSIS: Thus far the Trojans have had advantageous matchups in the NCAA Tournament. All three wins were by double figures against two undermanned teams (Kansas and Drake) and a familiar Pac-12 opponent (Oregon). That changes tonight against a Gonzaga team that is too proficient for the Trojans' zone defense. Expect the Bulldogs to rattle USC early and pull away in the second half. Play Gonzaga.

UCLA +6.5
ANALYSIS: Top-seeded Michigan destroyed a likely overseeded Florida State team, but UCLA has the balance and momentum on its side to thwart the Wolverines. Also look for the Bruins and Mick Cronin to have the coaching edge over Michigan and Juwan Howard. Play UCLA.

Posted : March 30, 2021 2:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

WUnderdog
Mens Elite Eight

Usc/Gonzaga 153 Under

PickersMx

Mushu
100 Dimes
Over 153 Gonzaga vs USC

Jack Winningham
Gonzaga at -8.5

JR. STEVENS
VIP PICK (CBB GAME OF THE MONTH)
[659] UCLA +7/ML +240

VIP PICK (NBA)
[505] Atlanta +6/ML +210

*Buy half point if necessary
*Play ML for half your normal amount when listed

BRITNEY DELUCA
CBB HOT PICK OF THE MONTH
[660] Michigan OVER 136

NBA HOT PICK

[502] Washington UNDER 229

PURE LOCK

Game: (501) Charlotte Hornets at (502) Washington Wizards
Date/Time: Mar 30 2021 7:10 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Charlotte Hornets -3.5 (-110)

TOP NBA play

HAKEEM PROFIT

Game: (505) Atlanta Hawks at (506) Phoenix Suns
Date/Time: Mar 30 2021 10:10 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus LinePLAY 5%: Hawks +6.5This is a rescheduled game and is a flat spot for the Suns. First, they are coming home off a 4 game road trip, and if you faded teams in that spot since last season you’ve been winning 57.3% of the time. Teams in the Flat Spot with only one day's rest that also play again the following day are 4-9 ATS/SU the past 2 seasons. Lastly, if you look at the teams in that scenario off an overtime game they are 0-2 ATS/SU since last season. The Suns are still a good team but they’ve been playing close games lately & mostly because they’re regressing from 3 shooting only 26% the last 3 games. All of this doesn’t bode well vs a Hawks team that is a top 10 team defending the perimeter and also off a 20pt loss. The Hawks step it up and are 8-1 ATS when facing a >40% win team after allowing their previous opponent to shoot better than 50% from the field, and >40% from 3. That trend is 4-0 SU/ATS this year with ATL winning by 14.75 ppg. The teams they faced were BKN, PHI, & BOS twice. This lets us know that the Hawks respond to a bad defensive outing and with Nate McMillan as a coach now, I definitely expect a better showing on defense tonight. We’ll back the Hawks to bounce back and fade the Suns coming home off an OT game & playing the Bulls tomorrow.
*5% good up t
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Atlanta Hawks +6.5 (-110)

Matt Blunt - Vegasinsider
NHL 10-1 last 11 Big Plays

NHL
New Jersey Devils/Boston Bruins Over 5 (-135)

Regular Play

Michael Crosson
Vegasinsider NBA
Philadelphia 76ers vs Denver Nuggets
TV; NBA TV - Time; 9:10pm

Best Bet - Philadelphia 76ers +5.5
Regular Play- Philadelphia 76ers +180 (Moneyline)

NBA Player Prop Best Bet (Michael has been Red-Hot with his Prop Best Bets):
Danny Green Over 10.5 points (-120)

Michael Crosson - Vegasinsider
Already cashed Tournament Game of the Year on USC -1.5 over Kansas 85-51...

College Basketball Tournament Totals Game of the Year - UCLA/Michigan Under 136.5

Tim Wilkinson - Vegasinsider

College Basketball NCAA Tournament Game of the Year - Gonzaga -8.5

Balfe

Michigan -7

Tiny Nick’s Locks

USC/Gonzaga UNDER 153.5
Gonzaga (-5) 1H

Posted : March 30, 2021 5:48 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

H&H Sports - College Basketball Update
NCAA Tournament 30-17 ATS Overall..
2-1 night on Monday - just missed a sweep but with 3 seconds left a Oregon State 3 point bomb got us...

Tuesday CBB
Triple Dime - Gonzaga/USC Over 152
Triple Dime - Michigan -6 (-118)

The Sports Geek

NBA - Phoenix Suns -6

CBB
USC +9
UCLA/Michigan Over 135.5

Pickswise Sports

NBA 3* Best Bet - Los Angeles Clippers -11

Stats Analytics Sports

NBA - 2* Orlando Magic/Los Angeles Clippers Under 215.5

Ben Burns

Added
Nba
10* Spurs-3

Matt Severance

DENVER -185
ANALYSIS: I was simply waiting for the 5:30 p.m. ET injury report update from the NBA before picking this, but now that no key Denver guy was added the Nuggets should win. The Sixers, even without Joel Embiid, can keep it relatively close so I'm not touching the 5-point spread, but Philly may fade late playing the fifth game of a six-game trip. Denver looked great Sunday in Aaron Gordon's team debut.

COLUMBUS @ TAMPA BAY | 03/30 | 7:00 PM EDT
OVER 5.5
ANALYSIS: Don't love anything on the moneyline here but am going Over that low total of 5.5 even though Columbus is on a four-game skid and has totaled just five goals in those. However, the Bolts are going with their backup netminder in Curtis McElhinney (3.16 GAA), and the Jackets are doing the same with Elvis Merzlikins (3.19 GAA on road). There should easily be six goals scored. The Over is 9-3-1 in the Lightning's last 13 overall.

MICHIGAN -6.5
ANALYSIS: I picked UCLA at +7.5 in my Tuesday parlay story written Monday and while a one-point spread shift downward might not seem like it's worth changing my mind on this game, I am doing so (one point made quite a difference on the two Monday game spreads -- both of which I hit). It's actually crazy how many models out there have the Wolverines winning by exactly seven points. Michigan will have a major height advantage and already has beaten two superior opponents, LSU and Florida State, by more than this spread. I still do like the Under from my parlay picks, though.

Las Vegas Pipeline
100 UCLA

godfatherlocks

2 top rated 2000* picks
#1 - usc trojans +8.5 (ncaab)
#2 - ucla bruins +6.5 (ncaab)

Larry Hartstein

ATLANTA @ PHOENIX | 03/30 | 10:00 PM EDT
PHOENIX -6
ANALYSIS: The Hawks caught fire when Nate McMillan took over as coach, but reality is starting to set in. Over their last four games on this long road trip, they're 1-3 with the only win coming against Golden State. (The Warriors did not have Stephen Curry). Against another elite team in Phoenix, look for the tired Hawks to lose by margin.

DENVER -5
ANALYSIS: The 76ers are playing the fifth game of a six-game trip and face a rejuvenated Nuggets team that's thinking big with Aaron Gordon in tow. Philly is 7-18-1 ATS in its last 26 as a road dog. Look for Denver to win for the seventh time in nine games and cover this middling number.

Marco

USC + 8.5

Ralph Michaels / Cal Sports

3% Gonzaga 1H -5

Pointwise phone plays

3 Gonzaga
3 Michigan

PickersMX
Mushu
150 Dimes
MICHIGAN - 6.5

Matt Severance

CHARLOTTE @ WASHINGTON | 03/30 | 7:00 PM EDT
CHARLOTTE -150
ANALYSIS: Washington absolutely scalded me Monday by upsetting visiting Indiana (-190) without Bradley Beal as Russell Westbrook went nuts, and maybe I'm stupid for trying this again sans Beal against visiting Charlotte. However, not only are the Wiz in the second of a back-to-back, they won't have Raul Neto or Daniel Gafford, either, as both were hurt Monday. They combined for 26 points off the bench. Malik Monk, meanwhile, is probable for the Hornets. (Update, five minutes after calling him probable, Monk has been ruled out by the Hornets. Probably wouldn't have made this pick without him, but oh well.)

Posted : March 30, 2021 6:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kenny White

UNDER 136
ANALYSIS: Both teams play great transition defense, which will create a half court, grind it out type of game. Michigan has been an under team all year, even more so since the beginning of January. The Wolverines are 13-5 to the under in their last 18 games.

Posted : March 30, 2021 7:02 pm
Share: