Clear all

Free NCAAB, NBA & NHL Premium Service Plays For Monday 2/10/20

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monday 2/10/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAB, NBA & NHL games.

Posted : February 10, 2020 10:53 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mississippi Kid NBA 2/10

Denver Nuggets -7.5 BIG***

Mississippi Kid ATP Tennis Play 2/10 7:30 CST

Robert Bautista-Agut -2.5 -140

Larry Hartstein
SENIOR ANALYST

YESTERDAY 10:12 PM
INDIANA -7
BROOKLYN @ INDIANA | 2/10 | 7:00 PM EST
Frustration is building for Indiana, and I think the Pacers will take it out on the visiting Nets. Indiana already has beaten Brooklyn twice and Victor Oladipo will be back after sitting out for rest Saturday. He's coming off his best game yet since his return. Lay it.

77-59-2 IN LAST 138 NBA ATS PICKS | +1217
2-1 IN LAST 3 BKN ATS PICKS | +91

4-3 IN LAST 7 IND ATS PICKS | +71

Stephen Oh

UTAH PK
UTAH @ DALLAS | 2/10 | 8:30 PM EST
YESTERDAY 10:07 PM
Utah is coming off a thrilling win over Houston on Sunday night, and I don't think fatigue will be a factor Monday in Dallas. The Jazz are winning about two-thirds of my simulations. They're facing a Mavs team that will be missing Luka Doncic. Utah has won the past two meetings, including 112-107 in Salt Lake City on Jan. 25.

3-0 IN LAST 3 NBA ATS PICKS | +300
17-12 IN LAST 29 DAL ATS PICKS | +404

3-0 IN LAST 3 UTA ATS PICKS | +300

UNDER 150.5
ALABAMA A&M @ MISS VALLEY ST. | 2/10 | 8:30 PM EST
YESTERDAY 10:02 PM
I'm projecting 142 points for Alabama A&M versus Mississippi Valley State, giving us solid value on the Under. The Under is cashing in over 70 percent of my simulations.

9-7 IN LAST 16 CBB PICKS | +106
FLORIDA +107
FLORIDA @ PHILADELPHIA | 2/10 | 7:00 PM EST
YESTERDAY 10:00 PM
The Panthers are winning 54 percent of my simulations, giving them tremendous value on the money line. They've won five of the past six meetings. Florida goalie Sergei Bobrovsky is 15-3-1 with two shutouts against his former team, the Flyers.

15-7 LAST 22 NHL SIDES | +639
3-0 IN LAST 3 PHI ML PICKS | +304

3-2 IN LAST 5 FLA ML PICKS | +147

Cal Sports
5% Bucks/Kings- over 227

ARIAN BHARDI - SOCCER EXPERT
Match: Botosani - Hermannstadt
League : Romania - Liga 1
Date & Time : 2.10.2020 at 16:30(10:30AM EST)
Pick 1: Under 2.5
Odds: -159

Taw Sports Strong Florida St

Posted : February 10, 2020 11:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SDQL Gurus

UNDER 222
UTAH @ DALLAS | 2/10 | 8:30 PM EST
9:37 AM
Utah is 0-11 OU (-16.45 ppg) as an underdog off a win as an underdog in which it scored less than 15 percent of its points from free throws, and 0-10 OU (-13.15 ppg) on the road with no rest off a game as an underdog when it won two straight vs current opponent. The Mavericks are 0-8 OU (-8.94 ppg) at home with rest off a win as a road favorite after a win in which they never trailed, and 0-6 OU (-10.08 ppg) after a game in which Tim Hardaway Jr shot better than 50 percent from the arc.

OVER 226.5
SACRAMENTO @ MILWAUKEE | 2/10 | 8:00 PM EST
9:35 AM
Sacramento should not be intimidated by Milwaukee. If the Kings are going to lose, they are going to go down fighting, while padding their offensive numbers. The Kings are 14-0 OU (+14.93 ppg) on the road with rest off a double-digit win when they lost two straight vs current opponent. Milwaukee is 6-0 OU (+9.92 ppg) off a game as a favorite in which Khris Middleton attempted more 3-pointers than 2-pointers. The Bucks are also 7-0 OU at home after Eric Bledsoe committed at least five turnovers, flying Over by an average of 23.43 ppg.

Mike Tierney

BAYLOR -6
BAYLOR @ TEXAS | 2/10 | 9:00 PM EST
11:00 AM
The Bears begin their fourth week with the No. 1 ranking, the longest stretch by any team this season. They have fended off six challengers since, going 3-3 ATS. Texas fell in the first matchup in Waco at full strength and might be thin here after starting G Jase Febres (ankle) and backup F Kai Jones (knee) sat out on Saturday. The Longhorns have covered in just four of 13 home outings.

5-4 IN LAST 9 CBB ATS PICKS | +54
4-2 IN LAST 6 TEXAS ATS PICKS | +179

2-1 IN LAST 3 BAYLOR ATS PICKS | +86

FLORIDA ST. +8.5
FLORIDA ST. @ DUKE | 2/10 | 7:00 PM EST
10:56 AM
Even the masterful Coach K will be challenged to prevent a letdown two days after an exhausting win-for-the-ages at mega-rival North Carolina. FSU’s depth is second to none in the sport, and the Seminoles possess the big bodies to contain incomparable Blue Devils F Vernon Carey. Duke’s top two scorers versus the Tar Heels — G Tre Jones and G Cassius Stanley — logged 42 and 36 minutes. Fatigue could be an issue, as might Duke’s tendency not to cover at Cameron. The Devils have failed in five of the last seven home dates.

5-4 IN LAST 9 CBB ATS PICKS | +54
3-1 IN LAST 4 DUKE ATS PICKS | +190

Micah Roberts
FORMER VEGAS Bookmaker

11:21 AM
OVER 148
Both these teams haven’t fared well against the spread lately, going 2-5 ATS in their last seven games. Duke averages an 84-62 score at home, but FSU is 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings with Duke, winning the last four outright. I scrapped the side, but the strongest trend in the game is going Over the total like nine of Duke’s 12 home games have gone and seven of their last eight overall. FSU is 5-1 to the Over in its last six games. I’m on the Over.

12-8 IN LAST 20 CBB PICKS | +312

CleInsiderSports (9-5-1 L2 days)

NBA
Timberwolves/Raptors UNDER 230

NCAAB
Texas +5.5
Howard/Bethune-Cookman UNDER 158.5

NHL
PASS

Posted : February 10, 2020 2:09 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Essler | CBB Total - Monday, Feb 10 2020 9:00PM
871 TCU / 872 Texas Tech UNDER 127.5 Pinnacle triple-dime bet

Analysis: There are too many factors that led me to up the ante here. For starters, TCU beat Texas Tech (65-54) earlier this season. Normally I'd look to go over in a rematch, but Tech hasn't allowed more than 61 points in four of their six Conference games, and one of those went to overtime. In TCU's last two road games they've scored 52 and 57 points, and were held to 46 at home against Kansas Saturday. In fact, they haven't scored more than 67 points in any conference game except the season opener which went to overtime. TCU doesn't get to line a ton and on the road that shouldn't change, and when they do, they are one of the worst FT shooting teams in the nation. Both teams can get sloppy with the ball which is these were up tempo teams I'd worry about quick points, but they're not. Tech is 204th in Tempo while TCU is 305th. In Tech's last two games they failed to score 70 which has happened three other times in Conference play. The bottom line for me is that Tech will win easily if for no other reason the revenge, and because it shouldn't be close late we don't see the fouling bullshit. Tech may well get to 70 (I doubt it) but if they do, I don't see TCU getting to 55ish at all. The game stays under

Mike Barner

Pacers -6.5

The Pacers should have their full complement of players with Victor Oladipo set to return after sitting out the second leg of a back-to-back set Saturday. The Nets have been terrible on the road this season, posting a 9-15 mark there ATS. The Pacers have handled the Nets in two previous meetings this season, defeating them by at least 10 points both times, which is even more impressive when you factor in that both games were played in Brooklyn. With this game in Indiana, I’ll take the Pacers to cover.

75-43-1 IN LAST 119 NBA ATS PICKS | +2777
10-7 IN LAST 17 IND ATS PICKS | +233

UTA -1.5
UTA @ DAL | 2/10 | 8:30 PM EST1:08 PM
Are the Jazz finally back on track? After five straight losses, they’ve posted back-to-back wins, including a thriller in Houston on Sunday. Meanwhile, the Mavericks once again will be without Luka Doncic (ankle) for this game. As good as they have been on the road, they are only 14-13 at home SU and 10-16-1 there ATS. In fact, they are 0-3 ATS as home underdogs. I’ll take the Jazz to pull off the win and cover this small line.

75-43-1 IN LAST 119 NBA ATS PICKS | +2777
5-2 IN LAST 7 UTA ATS PICKS | +280

12-9-1 IN LAST 22 DAL ATS PICKS | +209

From Northcoast group of handicappers:

------------------------------------
Accu Picks

NBA
3* #575/576 Phoenix/LA Lakers OVER 228

------------------------------------

Wunderdog

Game: Utah Jazz (569) @ Dallas Mavericks (570)
Time: Monday 02/10 8:35 PM Eastern
Pick: Dallas +2 (-110) at WagerWeb

H&H Sports (NBA) - 5* Kings/Bucks Over 227

Posted : February 10, 2020 3:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

VIP SPORTS LOCK CLUB
Milwaukee Bucks -10.5

Top Rank Sports (Yesterday 0-2, February 10-14)

4* Coppin State -10
3* Dallas Mav's +1

*I track over 20 sports service posted here daily. Fading a service that's hitting 46% to 53% is still losing. Do your homework and you will be successful as well.

Elite Sports Picks (Yesterday 0-1, February 1-7-1)

Baylor -6.5

Insider Sports Report (Yesterday 0-2, February 11-13)

Hampton +1.5
Baylor -6.5

National Sports Report (Yesterday 0-2, February 8-14)

4* Dallas Mavs +1
3* NC A & T +1

Prime Time Sports (Yesterday 2-1, February 11-16)

4* Kings +14.5
3* Hampton -1.5
3* Coppin State -10

Marco 4%
Duke -8

You will hear a lot of people say Duke is going to be flat tonight off the big win over N. Carolina in Overtime on Saturday. Fact is if they would of lost in OT after storming back to send it to OT then Yes this would of been a flat spot. I feel that win is going to send Duke on an even better run than they are on. N. Carolina shot 52% on Saturday and Duke still found a way to win. In that game on Saturday Duke only hit 4 of 18 from 3 that's just 22% shooting. Duke averages 7 made 3's and 35% for the season so clearly N Carolina had an exceptional Shooting night while Duke did not and yet Duke found a way to win. That is the sign of a great team. As far as being flat for Florida St forget about it as they are tied for 2nd place with Florida St both at 10-2. We also find that Over the last 5 years in College Basketball Playing On Home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (DUKE) - in a gameinvolving 2 very good teams - outscoring opponents by 8+ PPG, after scoring 85 points or more are 100-57 ATS. Lastly FLORIDA ST is 0-9 ATS in road games after a home game where both teams scored 75 points or more over the last 3 seasons. My numbers have DUKE winning by 13-15 points. TAKE DUKE as my 4% Big Monday Massacre Game.

Posted : February 10, 2020 5:13 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wayne Root

Millionaires—Texas Tech -10.5
Perfect Play—Baylor -5.5
Pinnacle—Florida St +8.5

Par Pay 2-Team Parlay 2/10/2020

DALLAS+1.5(-110)
MINNESOTA+9.5(-110)

The Prez 4% [NHL] (19) Nashville Predators at (20) Vancouver Canucks

Time: 10:08 PM EST Nashville Predators -110
Analysis: Play on Nashville Preds -110 (play good to -140)
4% game rating
(19) Nashville Predators at (20) Vancouver Canucks
The Preds close out a five game road trip tonight in Vancouver. Nashville will have a successful trip if they can register a third victory before returning home to for a game versus New York.
A victory is not only favorable tonight but expected if you listen to the Nashville coaching staff and the players.
"A successful trip when we win in Vancouver," Johansen said. The Preds are in line to sweep the season series and all things point to such.

The Canucks will be without forward Brock Boeser, who has 16 goals and 45 points, for the contest.

NASHVILLE -110

College Basketball(Bob Balfe) VIP
9:00 PM EST
Rotation #871-872
TCU/Texas Tech Over 127.5
TCU has really been struggling in conference play, but they do have a lot of talent and can heat up from the three point line. Texas Tech is also a good three point shooting team. I believe we will see both teams attempt a lot from downtown. Tech couldn’t make 3’s in the first meeting and couldn’t get to the line either. That will reverse itself tonight at home. The Red Raiders don’t have the same defense as last year so I believe TCU can put up points tonight. This total is set a little bit low because I believe the pace will be a little quicker tonight and more shots will be attempted from the three line. Take the Over

70 pct Computer Play GOM NHL Florida

Steve Budin

CALI-CARTEL

50 DIME
LINE ERROR LOCK

Toronto

Posted : February 10, 2020 6:42 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bobby Cleveland

1* Raptors
1* Florida St

SHARP TOTALS CLUB

2*TCU/Texas Tech Over 127.5

Al DeMarco
20 Dime
Baylor

Bob Valentino

ACC Game of the Month

Florida State

Posted : February 10, 2020 7:31 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Seabass : 400 Florida state , 500 Texas tech game over , 500 nets game under , 500 heat , 400 spurs , 400 twolves , 1000 * magic

Bob Valentino

ACC Game of the Month

50 Florida State

CORRECTION

STEVE BUDIN - CEO

Monday's Play
The Cali-Cartel has a 50 Dime play on Minnesota against Toronto. The Timberwolves are +9 1/2 as I put my site live at 4:05 pm eastern.

Stephen Oh

CAROLINA +1.5
CAROLINA @ DALLAS | 2/11 | 8:30 PM EST
6:18 PM
My model says that the Hurricanes cover the spread 79 percent of the time, so you're getting excellent value playing them at this spread. Carolina has won five of its last seven games, while three of its last four losses have been by just one goal. Meanwhile, four of the Stars' last four victories have come in overtime. Take the Hurricanes +1.5 goals at -242.

15-7 LAST 22 NHL SIDES | +639
2-1 IN LAST 3 DAL ATS PICKS | +25

Vic Monte

Florida State +8.5

Kenny White

UNDER 148.5
4:16 PM
At first glance, I was thinking Over because of the past two scores for both teams. However they both faced opponents outside of the Top 50. Florida State's long, athletic players can frustrate Duke into some longer possessions than it is used to. The Seminoles struggled in low-scoring, half-court games vs. Virginia and Purdue, averaging just 56 points in three games. I don't think Florida State scores 70 and I don't think its defense allows more than 78.5. Over the last 27 meetings between these two, the Under has cashed in 19 of them with one tie.

6-2 IN LAST 8 CBB O/U PICKS | +380
2-1 IN LAST 3 DUKE O/U PICKS | +85

UNDER 127.5
4:05 PM
Both teams play at a methodical pace and both are stronger on the defensive end of the court. Texas, which ranks 129th on offense and 49th on defense, allows five fewer points at home than on the road. Baylor ranks 18th on offense and fourth on defense. In the first meeting between the two, there were 61 possessions and Baylor won 59-44 to finish well Under the closing total of 129.5. Texas' last three games against defensive teams all went Under.

6-2 IN LAST 8 CBB O/U PICKS | +380

Worlds Worst Picker
CBB
Peabody’s pick
TCU

We take
Texas Tech

NBA
Charlotte super
Sacramento
Utah

We take
Detroit super pick
Milwaukee
Dallas

Micah Roberts

BAYLOR -6
12:23 PM
Baylor lost at Texas last season but has won the last two meetings. The last came Jan. 4 in a 59-44 cover (-8.5). The Longhorns have lost their last two and five of seven. They are 9-4 at home this season, but just 4-9 ATS. -Baylor has a bulls-eye on its back with 20 straight wins and a No. 1 ranking. The Bears haven’t covered their last two games but are 9-2 ATS on the road. Baylor is the play Monday.

11-7 IN LAST 18 CBB ATS PICKS | +322
__________________ Micah Roberts

BAYLOR -6
12:23 PM
Baylor lost at Texas last season but has won the last two meetings. The last came Jan. 4 in a 59-44 cover (-8.5). The Longhorns have lost their last two and five of seven. They are 9-4 at home this season, but just 4-9 ATS. -Baylor has a bulls-eye on its back with 20 straight wins and a No. 1 ranking. The Bears haven’t covered their last two games but are 9-2 ATS on the road. Baylor is the play Monday.

11-7 IN LAST 18 CBB ATS PICKS | +322

Mike McClure

DUKE -8
5:21 PM
I make the Blue Devils -10 at home against this Florida State team. The only potential issue is lingering fatigue after the North Carolina game, but the lack of travel makes it less of a concern, and not something that really needs a manual adjustment. Lay it with Duke as they pick up a win and cover at Cameron Indoor Stadium.

2-1 IN LAST 3 FSU ATS PICKS | +98

Pete Blackburn

OVER 6.5
FLORIDA @ PHILADELPHIA | 2/10 | 7:00 PM EST
6:41 PM
These are two good but imperfect teams that are going to need all the points they can muster down the stretch, so it should be a competitive game. Florida struggles defensively but has one of the best offenses in the league, and the Flyers are significantly more explosive on home ice. Philadelphia G Carter Hart (abdomen) is back after missing nine contests, so perhaps there will be some rust. Let's play the Over.

COLUMBUS +138
TAMPA BAY @ COLUMBUS | 2/10 | 7:30 PM EST
6:37 PM
The Lightning carry a six-game winning streak into Columbus, making it hard to bet against them at this point. But the Blue Jackets have been a team that typically rises up to the competition and scraps its way to good wins. It's going to be a tough test for Columbus G Elvis Merzlikins, who had his eight-game winning streak snapped over the weekend. Tampa Bay is going with backup G Curtis McElhinney on the other side. There's value in rolling with the Blue Jackets here.

13-9 IN LAST 22 NHL ML PICKS | +279
3-1 IN LAST 4 CLB ML PICKS | +227

Josh Nagel

MINNESOTA +9
MINNESOTA @ TORONTO | 2/10 | 7:30 PM EST
5:37 PM
The trade of Andrew Wiggins had an element of addition by subtraction for the Timberwolves. But not only did they get a better fit in return with D'Angelo Russell, they landed some quality pieces at the trade deadline. Promising newcomers include Malik Beasley and Jordan McLaughlin, who led Minnesota to an upset of the Clippers in their Minnesota debuts. The Raptors have been crushing spreads for the most part during their winning streak, but this cushion feels a bit generous.

33-22-1 IN LAST 56 NBA ATS PICKS | +891
7-4 IN LAST 11 MIN ATS PICKS | +267

2-1 IN LAST 3 TOR ATS PICKS | +91

Posted : February 10, 2020 7:55 pm
Share: