Clear all

COLL AND PRO FOR SUN

36 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We are getting our revenge games a little at a time, and 1 more today, cuse goes bye bye also, another team I have a seathing hatred for, who stuck it to us guys, there is with out a doubt something wrong with this line I feel, this number should be no more then 4 or 5 at the most, this looks like a trap to me, and this was 1 of the teams I listed as another grudge bet, and I think this is the perfect, spot I am taking a guess that the scab services will all be on cuse with out looking, with the defense this team is playing and they are an 8 pt. Dog no fuckin way am maxing on Mich st, ( 1st half over miss st/bay ) game overs Clem/aub, fla st/aub, pros bos/no also side butler

Posted : March 18, 2018 9:47 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I agree that syrc line is shady as a tree unless mich st hired lebron to play for them I’ll take the bait for the 1st half don’t trust anything full game

Posted : March 18, 2018 1:31 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

My daughter is up at Michigan State right now hanging with some of her girlfriend. I need them to win so those animals don't burn the city down and she gets hurt. GO MSU!

Posted : March 18, 2018 3:16 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Mich st full game -6.5 live they’ll figure out how to beat that zone and cuse won’t keep up just hope it’s after the first half

Posted : March 18, 2018 3:17 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

This a fucking snoozefest so far for sure and definitely not playing to MSU's favor. This defense is the kinda shit that will get you frustrated and playing outside of your gameplan.

I am surprised to see the seats so full at LCA, that place was a ghost town for the first game on Friday. The prices at that place it's a surprise they can get anyone down there except millionaires. I've been down to 1 Pistons game, 1 Red Wings game and the Harlem Globetrotters with my boy and unless you pack a lunch and uber down there you can't get out of that place for under $600 for a family of 4 it's ridiculous. I can go to a Tigers game, park next to the stadium, eat a couple hot dogs and get shit faced for under $100 including the price of a nice seat.

Fucking $40 to park around LCA, it's criminal. $9 for a beer, $10.50 for a cheeseburger. Straight robbery if you ask me

Posted : March 18, 2018 3:25 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Just got back in brothers was playing golf, I see we miss St over 1st half but game over and pushed Butler side gimme 5 min.

Posted : March 18, 2018 4:43 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Golf? It's the fucking 18th of March? Did you play in the alley behind the club?

Posted : March 18, 2018 5:05 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Syracuse stealing another one I’m just gonna erase them from my life ...they don’t exist anymore for me

Posted : March 18, 2018 5:05 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

50 degrees no wind Mike we try. And get out when we can, and surf both these teams stinks Mich St this will be the 3rd time I lost we these frickin frauds too, 2 fraud teams, am firing on Tex am 1st half

Posted : March 18, 2018 5:10 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I've been to the dome a couple times over the winter but haven't got after it yet. I cleaned my truck and garage out this afternoon no time for golf. I'm gonna get out a lot more this year though for real. I'm too good a golfer not to be out there a couple times a week. I just need to make my schedule work for it. Mich St sucks BTW luckily my daughter is already heading home so she escaped the madness

Posted : March 18, 2018 5:15 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Good for her she doesn't need to be around those renegades made a small play on 1st half over also firedon 1st half and game Tex am

Posted : March 18, 2018 5:20 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Shouldn't of lost that game IMO but Syracuse D is something to keep an eye on IMO. Their offense is suspect but they hemmed Mich State up so in the next rough Syracuse might be a best bet especially if the line is high on their opponent as the fav

Posted : March 18, 2018 5:57 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Taking over Bo's/no pros

Posted : March 18, 2018 6:03 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am firing on cinci

Posted : March 18, 2018 6:11 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We cash Tex am 1st half, fuckin 71.5 over the rat bastard for fuckin nc.right under the basket and can't drop it in 7' fuckin tall and blows an easy drop in

Posted : March 18, 2018 6:14 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: