Clear all

Free NCAAB, NHL & NBA Premium Service Plays For Saturday 3/2/19

24 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 3/2/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for Saturday’s NCAAB, NHL & NBA games.

Posted : March 2, 2019 10:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Tierney (NCAA BK)

Missouri -3
Mired in a four-game straight-up losing streak, Missouri can use a break. The Tigers were blessed with one when G A.J. Lawson (13.9 ppg), South Carolina’s finest player, was scratched. The Gamecocks are down to seven scholarship players — or 6 1/2, as coach Frank Martin puts it, with F Alanzo Frink dragging around an ailing knee. South Carolina is just 3-7 outright on the road, and the spread is small enough where Mizzou should cover with a straight-up victory.

9-6-1 IN LAST 16 CBB O/U PICKS | +232
5-2 IN LAST 7 MIZZOU ATS PICKS | +282

Purdue -11
The air escaped out of the balloon Friday, two days after Ohio State drilled Iowa in perhaps the season’s most impressive showing. F Kaleb Wesson (14.6 ppg, 6.7 rpg) was suspended, which will leave the Buckeyes starved for points. Purdue won the first meeting by 12 in Columbus, with Wesson scoring 22 of OSU’s 67. Wesson was activated for the past five games, all but one ATS setbacks.

5-2 IN LAST 7 OHIOST ATS PICKS | +285
5-2-1 IN LAST 8 PURDUE ATS PICKS | +283

Steven OH (NBA)

Indiana -4.5
Both teams won previous match ups at home, covering in the process. My projections see Game 3 working the same way as the first two. Indiana remains one of the NBA's top home plays, 19-13 ATS at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The Pacers cover in more than 60 percent of my simulations. Lay the points with the home team.

59-35 IN LAST 94 NBA PICKS | +2114
3-0 IN LAST 3 IND ATS PICKS | +300

New Orleans +13.5
No team is better at home than the Nuggets, who are a ridiculous 22-10 against the spread there. But no team has the Nuggets' number like the Pelicans, who have covered in all three matchups this season. This is the biggest spread of the season series, and my simulations say it's way too large. Back the Pelicans with the points.

5-1 IN LAST 6 DEN ATS PICKS | +390

LA Lakers -6.5
The Lakers haven't matched expectations all season. But the Suns are a disaster, and don't deserve any home court spread cushion. My projections show a double-digit victory for L.A., covering the spread in more than 60 percent of the simulations. Jump on the points before it rises too high.

4-0 IN LAST 4 LAL ATS PICKS | +400
2-1 IN LAST 3 PHO ATS PICKS | +90

Jimmy Moore

Small Conference GOY

7* Youngstown State Penguins -6 (6:00 est)

OK - I know both of these teams are not very good but Youngstown State is a decent team while Cleveland State is flat out pitiful. The Vikings only have 4 covers on the road all season long and they only have 4 SU conference wins this year. One of those conference wins was against this Youngstown State team back in January so the Penguins will be ready for some same-season revenge here and they love playing on Saturday having covered 7 of their last 9 Saturday games. The Penguins are a solid 7-3 ATS at home and they have covered 4 of their last 5 games overall. Lay it with Youngstown State here. Thank you and good luck.

Posted : March 2, 2019 10:12 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stats Analytics Sports - College Basketball
Season Record 225-226 (+893)

3* Western Carolina/East Tennessee State Under 147

These are 2* Plays
Oklahoma State +7
Alabama +2
Wisconsin-Milwaukee +9
San Jose State +21
Mercer +4

1* VMI pk

Pro Handicapping Services

Kentucky +2.5
Iowa St -1

Stephen Nover

3*sun belt GOY

Texas -Arlington -3.5

Posted : March 2, 2019 10:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Spartan

3*GOY
Oregon -5

Ben Burns

3*
Murray st -8.5

Sleepyj

3*Conference GOM
Unlv -2

Posted : March 2, 2019 10:17 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ken Thomson

2*
Penn st +7.5

2*
Tennessee -2.5

2*
St.bonaventure -6

nbaselection

Oklahoma City Thunder +3
Indiana Pacers -4.5

Mike Lundin

1.5 ALABAMA

Kentucky v. Tenn UNDER 141.5

Posted : March 2, 2019 10:19 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

allan desrosiers

10 texas arlington
10 tennessee
8 mich st

Aj Hoffman

3* UNC -4
2* Kansas State -6
1* Utah state

Al DeMarco

20 DIME

Gonzaga

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:12 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Aj Hoffman

3* UNC -4
2* Kansas State -6
1* Utah state
2* I’ll state 6.5

Added
1* Iowa state under 141.5
1* Iowa state 1
1* Purdue -12

Michael Rusk

TENNESSEE -3
KENTUCKY @ TENNESSEE | 3/02 | 2:00 PM EST
10:11 AM
We faded Kentucky last game, and we have no choice to do it again Saturday afternoon in Tennessee. The Wildcats have covered 10 out of their last 13 games by a large disparity. Tennessee on the other hand hasn’t covered in five games and are receiving phenomenal value in what seems like forever ago they were No. 1 in the nation. This team is veteran heavy led by junior forwards Grant Williams and Admiral Schofield, both NBA prospects. Rick Barnes will be well-equipped round two of this dogfight. Go Volunteers.

8-5 IN LAST 13 CBB ATS PICKS | +237
3-0 IN LAST 3 UK ATS PICKS | +300

NC STATE +8
NC STATE @ FLORIDA ST. | 3/02 | 12:00 PM EST
10:10 AM
Initially I didn’t like this at open, but I am not all in by any means with the Seminoles. Last season NC State put on a clinic against Florida State beating them by 20. This season they are a 8.5 point underdog on the road and this NC State team has only improved and gotten older as a veteran crew. Take the points.

2-1 IN LAST 3 NCST ATS PICKS | +88

MICHIGAN ST. -6
MICHIGAN ST. @ INDIANA | 3/02 | 12:00 PM EST
10:09 AM
A clear revenge game for the Spartans. Michigan State has put together an impressive season dismantling some quality opponents in Ohio State, Iowa, and Maryland. These teams have all beat Indiana this year. After giving the Spartans their worst loss this season, I look for a possible deer in headlights start for a team that somehow scraped away with a win. Michigan State should win this game by double digits.

Tom Fornelli

MOREHEAD ST. +4
MOREHEAD ST. @ E. KENTUCKY | 3/02 | 7:00 PM EST
10:48 AM
The OVC has proven to be a top-heavy league this season as there are four teams with 13 league wins or more and eight teams with seven or fewer. These two fall into the latter category, but I like Morehead State here because, while both of these teams have been bad defensively, Morehead's been better on the offensive end all season for the most part. There's value on it getting points.

14-2 IN LAST 16 CBB ATS PICKS | +1173
VANDERBILT +6
VANDERBILT @ TEXAS A&M | 3/02 | 6:00 PM EST
10:44 AM
Will Vanderbilt win an SEC game this season? I don't know, and I don't care, I'm just looking for a cover here, and against an A&M team that's 5-10 ATS at home and 3-7 ATS as a favorite, I like its odds.

W. ILLINOIS +17
W. ILLINOIS @ SOUTH DAKOTA ST. | 3/02 | 5:15 PM EST
10:42 AM
This is your standard contrarian play. The best team in the Summit League is hosting one of the worst teams in the Summitt League as both teams finish their regular season. While Western Illinois' offense is pathetic, it's performed decently enough on defense that I believe there to be value on them as a large dog here.

PITTSBURGH +18
PITTSBURGH @ VIRGINIA | 3/02 | 2:00 PM EST
10:39 AM
Pitt is 12-16 on the season and comes into this game having lost 11 straight. That's led to a line that's a bit inflated because, all that said, Pitt is still ranked in the top 100 by KenPom. It's better than its record suggests. Furthermore, Virginia has been favored by 15 points or more in 18 ACC games since Tony Bennett took over the program. The Cavs are only 7-11 ATS in those games, and 6-10 ATS at home on those occasions. They don't play a style of basketball conducive to covering large spreads.

MASSACHUSETTS +6.5
MASSACHUSETTS @ DUQUESNE | 3/02 | 2:00 PM EST
10:34 AM
I've always been partial to teams coming off blowout losses, as you can often find value on them in the following game. This is one of those times. The last time out UMass got creamed 72-48 against a superior Dayton team, and now it's on the road against a Duquesne with a much better record overall, but not one that is a sure thing. The Dukes have had one of the more inefficient defenses in the A-10 this season which has allowed teams to stick around, which is why it's only 7-10-1 ATS at home and 5-8-1 as a favorite.

WEST VIRGINIA +10
WEST VIRGINIA @ OKLAHOMA | 3/02 | 2:00 PM EST
10:30 AM
West Virginia has won only three Big 12 games in what's been a nightmare season for the Mountaineers, but one of those three wins was a 79-71 victory over an Oklahoma team that's only 5-10 in conference itself. I like the Mountaineers again here, at least to cover. They've played better as of late, and Oklahoma's offense has been just as ineffective as WVU's in conference play, and defensively it's not like the Sooners are miles ahead. This spread's just too large for this matchup.

LITTLE ROCK +8.5
LITTLE ROCK @ GEORGIA ST. | 3/02 | 1:00 PM EST
10:26 AM
Little Rock comes into this game against one of the Sun Belt's best having lost three straight, but this isn't a horrible matchup for the Trojans. Defensively they've been much better in Sun Belt play than they were outside of it, and they've shot the ball very well in conference play. Defensively their biggest weakness is avoiding fouls, but against one of the worst free throw shooting teams in the country (Georgia State is 64.5% from the charity stripe), it won't be as major a factor.

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:14 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

David the Canadian Kelly

CALGARY -175
MINNESOTA @ CALGARY | 3/02 | 10:00 PM EST
10:02 AM
Calgary will keep winning tonight as it should -- it has beaten the Wild in two close games earlier this year but are on a seven-ame winning streak and the Wild are not the same team that the Flames faced earlier. The Flames are mid-priced favorites but are solid in my book -- they should roll over the Wild tonight.

28-15 IN LAST 43 NHL ML PICKS | +827
6-0 IN LAST 6 CGY ML PICKS | +615

UNDER 5.5
DETROIT @ ARIZONA | 3/02 | 8:00 PM EST
10:00 AM
Arizona can choke the life out of any team and the only asset the Red Wings have (its speed) will be negated by the close, claustrophobic checking scheme of the Coyotes. Arizona is on the verge of the unthinkable -- a playoff spot -- but must play .650 hockey to have any chance from here on in. The game will be close and low scoring. Take the Under 6.

18-8-1 IN LAST 27 ARI O/U PICKS | +962

OVER 5.5
DALLAS @ ST. LOUIS | 3/02 | 8:00 PM EST
9:59 AM
Who will show up tonight for the Blues -- the ones who beat Toronto by almost running them out of the rink this past week in a dominating performance or the team that looked so ordinary in losing to Minnesota, Carolina and these very Dallas Stars recently. I can’t vouch for a team that appears so good at times and so ordinary at others but I do know that they can score and that Dallas may be vulnerable. Take the Over 5.5 and take the Blues for a spin in what may turn out to be potentially a high scoring game.

10-5 IN LAST 15 DAL O/U PICKS | +509

TAMPA BAY -1.5
OTTAWA @ TAMPA BAY | 3/02 | 7:00 PM EST
9:58 AM
Tampa Bay has run away from the pack in terms of points this season and with less than 20 games left in the schedule it has secured the top spot in the standings baring a complete streak of pointless games. Amazingly, the Lightning have only lost five times all year at home and tonight face the lowly Ottawa Senators who fired their coach this past week but not before their GM traded away their top three scorers. This is a recipe for a complete blow out tonight in Tampa and the only question in my mind is by how many Tampa will win by. I can’t give up somewhere in the vicinity of $300 to win $100 so I will gladly give up 1.5 goals to maximize my potential winnings.

PITTSBURGH -1.5
PITTSBURGH @ MONTREAL | 3/02 | 7:00 PM EST
9:57 AM
“EXTRA, EXTRA read all about it …Shootout at the OK Corral (Bell Centre) tonight” should be the lead story today on the Montreal Gazette’s front page. Pittsburgh lost a tough one in Buffalo last night and were it not for a couple of goal posts and the heroics of Linus Ullmark in the Sabres' goal Pittsburgh would have been victorious. So here is the deal, Pittsburgh is on the outside looking in right now and NEEDS to win to jump into contention for any sort of playoff spot. This is the proverbial four-point game and Sidney Crosby will rally his troops tonight. Crosby loves to play his boyhood idol team (the Canadiens were his favs) and so I can envision a real barnburner. Try the Pens to make a statement on the road tonight in Montreal.

4-0 IN LAST 4 MON ATS PICKS | +453

3-1 IN LAST 4 PIT ATS PICKS | +223

BUFFALO +1.5
BUFFALO @ TORONTO | 3/02 | 7:00 PM EST
9:55 AM
Buffalo comes off a great win against Pittsburgh last night in OT and Toronto comes off another very poor performance against the NY Islanders in its last game. Buffalo always plays Toronto tough at the Scotia Bank Arena and with the line this high on the O/U my sense is that given 1.5 goals that the Sabres can be more than competitive. I’ve said this since the beginning of the season -- the Maple Leafs are not that good. They have immense talent but their defense is poor and one need only have seen the debacle against St. Louis to understand that the lack of grit and toughness will be their undoing. Buffalo is fast, tougher and this game is not a runaway as some might argue. My money is on the Sabres with the 1.5.

3-2 IN LAST 5 TOR ATS PICKS | +75

BOSTON -312
NEW JERSEY @ BOSTON | 3/02 | 7:00 PM EST
9:53 AM
Can one take Boston at -300 and feel good about it? Maybe. Maybe taking Secretariat in the Belmont at $2.10 to win on a $2.00 bet is good wagering since there is no chance that either Secretariat or Boston today can lose this game. Last time I touted a -300ish wager it was on Tampa Bay which won that particular game in OT but today’s game is far, far different. New Jersey comes up with the odd good game but the Bruins are very hot right now (9-0-1 past 10) and Jersey just wants this year to be done. Not much else to report, an early parlay on Boston and Chicago may help the odds but both are certain locks in my book.

12-7 IN LAST 19 NJ ML PICKS | +275

CHICAGO -118
CHICAGO @ LOS ANGELES | 3/02 | 4:00 PM EST
9:51 AM
Chicago is scoring in bunches and Patrick Kane, who has once again bolstered the argument that he is a HOF worthy sniper by reaching the 40 goal plateau with a very ordinary Blackhawks team, could have his way today against the spaghetti strainer defense and goaltending of the LA Kings. This contest should be a scoring fest but there is always the chance that LA could forget to show up and so the O/U becomes less certain. The defense of the Kings reminds me of the movie title “Oh Brother Where Art Thou” so take the Chi-town win and "runnoft" with it.

15-8 IN LAST 23 LA ML PICKS | +506

19-12 IN LAST 31 CHI ML PICKS | +320

OVER 6
CAROLINA @ FLORIDA | 3/02 | 7:00 PM EST
9:48 AM
Wow, clearly the Carolina Hurricanes have their mojo on. Along with Arizona, Boston and Tampa Bay they have won 8+ games out of its past 10 and are actually running up the scores on its opponents with a +26 goal differential in its past 12 games. But the Hurricanes are only +19 for the whole season on the goal differential state and so the past 12 games have made a huge difference. They have been the beneficiary of a weak schedule the past month and have only won three out of their past 12 games against teams that will make the playoffs this season. The last Florida-Carolina game was a 4-3 Hurricanes victory but Carolina was aided by two early third period goals after senseless Panther penalties. I think Carolina is overdue for a letdown, they are on the road and I am not sold on them at all.

8-5 IN LAST 13 FLA O/U PICKS | +248

COLUMBUS -265
EDMONTON @ COLUMBUS | 3/02 | 1:00 PM EST
9:46 AM
Since Jan. 20 the Edmonton Oilers have only won four games with two of those wins against a team with a winning record. Columbus has done everything it should be doing win-wise and the games it has lost in the past month have all been against top-15 teams. The long and the short here is that for Edmonton to win it would take a monumental collapse by Columbus, which have to keep winning in order to maintain its razor thin playoff position. Just another game that screams “if you can’t win these ones you don’t belong in the playoffs.” Take Columbus to win against a very, very ordinary Edmonton team.

7-3 IN LAST 10 CLB ML PICKS | +344

5-2 IN LAST 7 EDM ML PICKS | +295

Dave essler

3*
Baylor +6

2*
Vanderbilt +6

JR ODONNELL

3*
St.marys’ / Gonzaga under 145

3*
N.colorado / Idaho St. over 146

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:16 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rockdeman Sports

(CBB Underdog of the Day) - Miami Florida +16.5

Fezzik

2*
SW Mo / Drake under 133

2*
Penn st +7.5

2*
Utah +6

2*
Kansas st -6

2*
Utah st +1

2*
San Antonio / Oklahoma under 230

Jack Jones

Tennessee
Rutgers
Dallas Mavericks

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MidAmerican Sports (CBB Raiderman Big 12 Handicaper)

Oklahoma State +7
Oklahoma State/Kansas Over 136.5
Baylor/Kansas State Over 126
Texas +1
Tennessee -3

Greg shaker

2*
Pepperdine / Pacific over 137.5

2*
San Diego St. / San Jose St. under 142.5

2*
Wis.-Milwaukee / Wright St over 135

2*
Cincinnati / Memphis under 145

2*
Florida / Georgia over 134.5

3*
Oregon / Arizona over 128.5

Harry Bondi

6* Oklahoma

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Andre Gomes

3*
Utah -4

2*
San Antonio -4.5

Derek Hayes

(CBB) - Alabama

The Spot Player

3* Alabama +2
2* Ole Miss +2
2* George Washington +2
2* Miami (Fl) +16.5
2* Mercer +3.5
2* Wyoming +2.5
3* Georgetown -2
2* Wisc-Milwaukee +9
2* Morehead State +4.5
2* Idaho +7.5

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CleInsidersports

NCAAB
Michigan State ML (-290)
Kansas ML (-270)
West Virginia +10
Pittsburgh +17.5
Kansas State ML (-285)
Cal Poly SLO +9.5

Stephen Nover

3*Sun Belt GOY

Texas -Arlington -3.5

Added
2*
Southern Ill. / Illinois St over 133

2*
Unlv -2

2*
CLB / EDM under 6.5

3*
NBA
Utah -4

From Northcoast group of handicappers:

Jim Feist

NCAA BK
3* #691 St. Bonaventure -6.5

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:44 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

mike lundin

1.5 alabama

kentucky v. Tenn under 141.5

Added
ISU -102 ncaab
Mia -3.5 nba

Kenny White

UNDER 145
GONZAGA @ SAINT MARY'S | 3/02 | 10:00 PM EST
11:34 AM
Eight of the last 10 games in the series has gone under the number. The biggest reason is Randy Bennett has been at Saint Mary's since 2002. Mark Few has been at Gonzaga longer than that. The point is, these two guys know how to gameplan for the opponent. Saint Mary's is No. 347 in terms of length of possession out of 353 teams. They take 20.6 seconds per possession but it could be higher today.

5-3 IN LAST 8 CBB ATS PICKS | +160
3-1 IN LAST 4 GONZAG O/U PICKS | +193

SANTA CLARA -4
SANTA CLARA @ PORTLAND | 3/02 | 10:00 PM EST
11:06 AM
Herb Sendek has done a great job turning Santa Clara back around after winning just 11 games last year. A win today by the Broncos all but could assure them of a .500 season or better and an 8-8 conference record which would put them in 5th or 6th place and guarantee a bye in the first round of the conference tournament. Portland is 0-17 in conference and will be playing its final home game, however they have zero seniors. I think I said more than I needed to at 0-17!

5-3 IN LAST 8 CBB ATS PICKS | +160

Arthur Ralph

SAT: SuPick Georgetown-2

MONSTERS Wisc GBAY + 3, Mich ST -6,Alabama + 1 1/2,

UL Monroe -5, Missouiri St - 2 1/2,TCU + 3 1/2,

Aubrun -5,Colorado-6,Oklahoma -10,

Tennessee -2,Utah ST -2,Loy-CHI -7

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:48 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer CBB

2*- Valparaiso -4.5

3*- Washington State +1

7*- Gonzaga -9.5

Mike Tierney (NCAAB)

IOWA ST. PK
IOWA ST. @ TEXAS | 3/02 | 2:00 PM EST
11:19 AM
Austin is a fun town for legions of music fans. For Iowa State? Not so much. The Cyclones have dropped 14 of the past 16 straight-up at Texas. The series is about to become less one-sided as the Longhorns will again miss their top scorer, the suspended G Kerwin Roach III (15 ppg). F Dylan Osetkowski (10.2 ppg, 7.7 rpg) might be felled by an illness that kept out him of the previous game. The Cyclones lead the Big 12 in scoring and are ranked 10th nationally in assist/turnover ratio. Without Roach, Texas cannot keep up with this scoring machine.

2-1 IN LAST 3 TEXAS ATS PICKS | +95

3-2-1 IN LAST 6 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +78

Worlds Worst Picker

Indiana
Play opposite

Posted : March 2, 2019 12:55 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Seabass

500 Indiana