Clear all

NBA Betting News and Trends For Wednesday 6/6/18

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Betting news, trends, odds and predictions for from various handicappers and websites for Wednesday 6/6/18

Posted : June 6, 2018 9:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers (+4.5, 216.5)

Warriors lead series 2-0.

The Cleveland Cavaliers badly need a victory if they plan on turning the NBA Finals into a true series. The Golden State Warriors won the first two games of the best-of-seven series and look to place Cleveland in a major hole when they visit the Cavaliers on Wednesday.

Cleveland forward LeBron James averaged 40 points in the first two games - including his epic 51-point outing in the opener - and it still wasn't enough to get his squad a victory. "I don't like the way I feel, the mood I'm in right now," James told reporters at his Tuesday media availability. "When you're down like this, a deficit like this against a team like this, there's no good feeling. I personally don't feel good today about the deficit we have. I feel great about (Wednesday), the opportunity we have." Warriors guard Stephen Curry made an NBA Finals-record nine 3-pointers in Game 2 and is averaging 31 points in the series but he said his team has a lot of work still to do. "We understand how hard it is to win in this building," Curry told reporters. "No matter what's gone on in the series, when you change venues, you've got to reassert your dominance and try to find that right momentum to start. We have a great opportunity (Wednesday) to do that."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ABC

LINE HISTORY: The Warriors opened as 5-point road favorites for Game 3 and as of Tuesday afternoon the pointspread is down slightly to 4.5. The total hit betting boards at 217.5 and is down to 216.5. Check out the complete line history here.

INJURY REPORT:

Warriors - SF A. Iguodala (Questionable, Leg), SF C. Boucher (Out Indefinitely, Ankle).

Cavaliers - No injuries to report.

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (72-29 SU, 44-56-1 ATS, 46-54-1 O/U): Swingman Andre Iguodala (left knee) was termed questionable for Game 3 and it will be decided Wednesday whether or not he plays for the first since May 20. "He's doing better," Golden State coach Steve Kerr said at his Tuesday press conference. "He told me he's feeling better, so I would upgrade him to questionable. But I think he's getting closer, and I'm hopeful that he can play." Meanwhile, forward Kevin Durant is getting it done on the offensive end with back-to-back 26-point outings and he has topped 20 points in all 19 postseason games.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (62-40 SU, 41-60-1 ATS, 48-52-2 O/U): Playoff disappointment Rodney Hood will receive some minutes in Game 3 as Cleveland searches for anybody who can provide scoring punch to complement James and power forward Kevin Love. Hood was acquired from Utah Jazz in February and hasn't fit in and is averaging just 4.4 points in the postseason but coach Tyronn Lue said "we're going to give Rodney a chance" and Hood proclaims he is ready. "I don't know when it's going to come or what stage of the game, but just being ready," Hood, who has played just four minutes in the series, told reporters. "I've been preparing, I've been working hard, so if I get the opportunity, just go out there and play. Just have fun."

NBA Cheerleaders Golden State Warriors Cleveland Cavaliers

TRENDS:

* Warriors are 7-18 ATS in their last 25 games following a straight up win.
* Cavaliers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
* Under is 6-1 in Warriors' last 7 road games.
* Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.

Posted : June 6, 2018 9:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers
Gracenote
Jun 5, 2018

The Cleveland Cavaliers badly need a victory if they plan on turning the NBA Finals into a true series. The Golden State Warriors won the first two games of the best-of-seven series and look to place Cleveland in a major hole when they visit the Cavaliers on Wednesday.

Cleveland forward LeBron James averaged 40 points in the first two games - including his epic 51-point outing in the opener - and it still wasn't enough to get his squad a victory. "I don't like the way I feel, the mood I'm in right now," James told reporters at his Tuesday media availability. "When you're down like this, a deficit like this against a team like this, there's no good feeling. I personally don't feel good today about the deficit we have. I feel great about (Wednesday), the opportunity we have." Warriors guard Stephen Curry made an NBA Finals-record nine 3-pointers in Game 2 and is averaging 31 points in the series but he said his team has a lot of work still to do. "We understand how hard it is to win in this building," Curry told reporters. "No matter what's gone on in the series, when you change venues, you've got to reassert your dominance and try to find that right momentum to start. We have a great opportunity (Wednesday) to do that."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ABC

ABOUT THE WARRIORS: Swingman Andre Iguodala (left knee) was termed questionable for Game 3 and it will be decided Wednesday whether or not he plays for the first since May 20. "He's doing better," Golden State coach Steve Kerr said at his Tuesday press conference. "He told me he's feeling better, so I would upgrade him to questionable. But I think he's getting closer, and I'm hopeful that he can play." Meanwhile, forward Kevin Durant is getting it done on the offensive end with back-to-back 26-point outings and he has topped 20 points in all 19 postseason games.

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS: Playoff disappointment Rodney Hood will receive some minutes in Game 3 as Cleveland searches for anybody who can provide scoring punch to complement James and power forward Kevin Love. Hood was acquired from Utah Jazz in February and hasn't fit in and is averaging just 4.4 points in the postseason but coach Tyronn Lue said "we're going to give Rodney a chance" and Hood proclaims he is ready. "I don't know when it's going to come or what stage of the game, but just being ready," Hood, who has played just four minutes in the series, told reporters. "I've been preparing, I've been working hard, so if I get the opportunity, just go out there and play. Just have fun."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Warriors averaged 123 points while winning the first two games.

2. Golden State G Shaun Livingston has made all nine of his field-goal attempts in the series and C JaVale McGee is 8-of-9 shooting.

3. Love is averaging 21.5 points and 11.5 rebounds in the series.

PREDICTION: Cavaliers 114, Warriors 113

ATS Trends
Golden State

Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Warriors are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Warriors are 7-18 ATS in their last 25 games following a straight up win.
Warriors are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Warriors are 8-22-1 ATS in their last 31 games following a ATS win.
Warriors are 7-21-1 ATS in their last 29 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
Warriors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 vs. NBA Central.
Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 Wednesday games.

Cleveland

Cavaliers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
Cavaliers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
Cavaliers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Cavaliers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Cavaliers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Cavaliers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Cavaliers are 13-39-2 ATS in their last 54 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Cavaliers are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 vs. NBA Pacific.
Cavaliers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.
Cavaliers are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games playing on 2 days rest.
Cavaliers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Wednesday games.

OU Trends
Golden State

Under is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
Over is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 vs. NBA Central.
Over is 6-0 in Warriors last 6 NBA Championship games.
Under is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 road games.
Under is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 7-2 in Warriors last 9 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 9-3 in Warriors last 12 overall.
Over is 6-2 in Warriors last 8 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 19-7 in Warriors last 26 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Under is 19-7-1 in Warriors last 27 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Cleveland

Under is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 Wednesday games.
Over is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 NBA Championship games.
Over is 10-1 in Cavaliers last 11 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.
Over is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.
Over is 6-2 in Cavaliers last 8 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Under is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
Under is 11-5 in Cavaliers last 16 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

Head to Head

Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
Warriors are 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.
Favorite is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings.

Posted : June 6, 2018 10:22 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

NBA
Long Sheet

Wednesday, June 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOLDEN STATE (72 - 29) at CLEVELAND (62 - 40) - 6/6/2018, 9:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
GOLDEN STATE is 43-55 ATS (-17.5 Units) in all games this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 41-49 ATS (-12.9 Units) as a favorite this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 9-20 ATS (-13.0 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 9-21 ATS (-14.1 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 24-36 ATS (-15.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 14-25 ATS (-13.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
GOLDEN STATE is 66-44 ATS (+17.6 Units) in all playoff games since 1996.
GOLDEN STATE is 68-42 ATS (+21.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
CLEVELAND is 41-59 ATS (-23.9 Units) in all games this season.
CLEVELAND is 17-32 ATS (-18.2 Units) in home games this season.
CLEVELAND is 6-15 ATS (-10.5 Units) when playing with 2 days rest this season.
CLEVELAND is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) against Pacific division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 25-40 ATS (-19.0 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 25-41 ATS (-20.1 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 7-19 ATS (-13.9 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more this season.
CLEVELAND is 14-25 ATS (-13.5 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
GOLDEN STATE is 11-9 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
GOLDEN STATE is 14-6 straight up against CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
10 of 19 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Posted : June 6, 2018 10:23 am
Share: