Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 8/11/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 8/11/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NFL, NCAAF & WNBA games

Posted : August 11, 2022 9:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tomas Sports
LG Twins ml

LINE DRIVE SPORTS

GIANTS ML
….Pats having trouble with new offensive regime and personnel
during workouts. Haven’t ran a single goal-line drill.
Everything I’ve heard up hear regarding the past few practices have been negative. I’m predicting a walk through, no intensity game plan on Thursday.
Upcoming split practices with Carolina will be where things get going. I see G-Men trying to build positive momentum here and capitalize on a team with zero interest.

line by the way now up to -3

THE MONEY TEAM SPORTS (TMT)

Thursday Play of The Day

Yesterday 1-0
August 7-2-1 (78%)
Last 92 Picks 55-37 (60%)

POD - 10k Chicago Cubs +100

11th Hour Sports Picks

MLB:
3u 912 HOU -1.5, -140.
3u 915 BAL +120.

Totals Guru

Sky vs. Aces O 173

Cardinals vs. Rockies O 12

Amedeus Mastrangelo

9* Orioles +112

Razor Sharp Totals ��

Yesterday 0-1 / August 4-5

2* Colorado Over 11.5

High Limit Gambler

Yesterday 1-0 / August 6-3

2* Baltimore +120

THE MONEY TEAM SPORTS (TMT) ⚾️

Yesterday 1-2 -$2,700
MLB YTD 164-144 +$79,700
Last 53 Selections 36-17 +$33,640 (68%)

4k Arizona -1.5 +115 (3:40pm)
2k Texas +1.5 +115 (2:10pm)

Lou Lacerda:

MLB, 08/11 1:15 PM Cleveland Guardians vs Detroit Tigers
PICK: Detroit Tigers 148 for 10 Units

Posted : August 11, 2022 9:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Winners Circle – Thursday Sports Plays

NFL FOOTBALL -- PRESEASON

Play New England +3 over New York Giants

Play Tennessee +3.5 over Baltimore

Ashley covers
ravens -3.5

Nover XNFL

3* NYG ML

Northcoast

3.5 NY Giants -2.5

Posted : August 11, 2022 11:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

MLB | MIAMI @ PHILADELPHIA | 08/11 | 1:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -160
ANALYSIS: The Phillies have won 12 of 13 and I'll lay the big price behind Kyle Gibson, who should hold down this depleted Miami lineup. This line has come down from -170 with J.T. Realmuto (13 HR, 55 RBIs) getting a rest day. Still, the Phillies' lineup is plenty potent. The top four hitters have combined for 72 homers and Jean Segura, batting sixth, is hitting .375 since his return five games ago. Miami has scored 13 runs over its last 10 games and mustered two runs in its last 14 innings vs. Gibson. This is Edward Cabrera's second start since a two-month stint on the injured list, so he likely won't go deep. Lay the price.

John Bollman

MLB | BALTIMORE @ BOSTON | 08/11 | 7:10 PM EDT
BALTIMORE +105
ANALYSIS: Why are the Orioles still underdogs? Especially against the Red Sox when they are playing within the division. The Red Sox are 12-29 against the AL East this season and 3-5 against the Orioles. Dean Kremer has been more hit or miss lately but he is coming off a scoreless outing against the Pirates. Josh Winckowski has also been very hit or miss but is coming off a good start. He allowed 4 ER in 3 IP in his debut against the Orioles though. The Orioles have the much better bullpen, and they are rested. We have to start thinking of the Orioles as a good team because in the last two months, they are 34-18 good for third best in the league behind only the Dodgers and Mets. The public perception of the Orioles is off, and we will keep capitalizing on the value as long as we can.

MLB | CLEVELAND @ DETROIT | 08/11 | 1:10 PM EDT
DETROIT +122
ANALYSIS: The Tigers were a ball in play away from tying the game last night on multiple occasions so I think they will be able to salvage one of these home games against the Guardians. The Guardians have used Emmanuel Clase four of the last five nights so he will be unavailable. James Karinchak could be unavailable too after pitching two nights in a row and 27 pitches last night. Josh Naylor is also out of the lineup. Garrett Hill is a rookie, but he pitched six innings allowing one run his first time against the Guardians and picked up the win. I like the value in the Tigers at home.

PHILADELPHIA -165
ANALYSIS: Kyle Gibson has been pitching very well lately and he is coming off a dominant start. He pitched eight innings allowing just 1 ER in his last start against the Marlins. The Marlins are missing many key players from their lineup still and the Phillies have now won seven games in a row. Edward Cabrera should give them a solid start but so did Sandy Alcantara and the Phillies still were able to win.

MLB | CHI. CUBS @ CINCINNATI | 08/11 | 7:15 PM EDT
OVER 9
ANALYSIS: The Field of Dreams game is tonight in Iowa at 715 EST and it features two NL Central teams in the Reds and Cubs. There has been just one other Field of Dreams game and that was last season so the sample size isn’t very big, but if you remember last year the ball was absolutely flying. The White Sox and Yankees hit four home runs each in the game last season that ended in a score of 9-8 after the Yankees scored four in the top of the 9th before the White Sox walked it off in the bottom of the 9th. I think it will be a similar game tonight with plenty of scoring. The Cubs have been terrible against lefties this season but I think you can kinda throw out season long numbers. This is a big game, especially for these two teams who will both definitely miss the playoffs. This will essentially be their only playoff game of the year, or at least only game with a playoff like atmosphere. That means hitters are more focused and don’t wanna give any at bats away. Nick Lodolo is a rookie so we have no idea how he’ll perform and he allowed 4 walks and 2 home runs in 4.2 IP in his last outing against the Brewers. Drew Smyly pitched well last outing but that was against the worst team in the league against lefties in the Marlins, the Reds also crush lefties. Neither bullpen is great after the trades at the trade deadline and all the regular starters will be in. I like this over.

Allie O'Neill

PHILADELPHIA -156
ANALYSIS: Philadelphia has won six straight games against the Marlins, and I predict that extends to seven today. The Phillies are 2-1 when Kyle Gibson starts against the Marlins this season and are 8-3 in his last 11 starts overall. Marlins' pitcher Edward Cabrera has only made four starts this season, and while he hasn't looked awful, I don't think he'll be able to contain the Phillies. The Marlins are 2-9 in their last 11 games. Meanwhile, the Phillies are 12-1 in their last 13 games. Take the Phillies on the money line.

Bob Konarski

UNDER 8
ANALYSIS: It costs -115 to go Under 8 at Caesars, but I still like it given the matchup. The Under has hit in five of the last six meetings, and the Marlins have gone Under in eight straight games overall. Kyle Gibson is coming off another strong outing and holds a 2.89 ERA in three starts vs. Miami this season. Edward Cabrera tossed five scoreless innings in his last start, with eight strikeouts. The Marlins have totaled 13 runs in their last 10 games. Go Under.

Posted : August 11, 2022 12:25 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

big al

astros rl

The Hitman

NFLX
2* Giants 1H -140
2* Ravens -150

IC

WNBA -28.2u (36-39)

7* Chicago +1.5 vs Vegas

Your Daily Capper

MLB
1* Rockies +1.5
1* Diamondbacks Moneyline
1* Red Sox Moneyline

Cody Cover Spreads

WhiteSox ML - GOY
Astros Under 8 - GOY

Parlay 2 Teamer:

WhiteSox ML + Astro Under 8

Marco D'Angelo 3%
(911) Texas Rangers at (912) Houston Astros
WHITE SOX / HOUSTON ML PARLAY

Jimmy Adams
4%
(901) Miami Marlins at (902) Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Phillies -157 K Gibson (RHP) Must Start

Stephen Oh

MLB | CHI. WHITE SOX @ KANSAS CITY | 08/11 | 2:10 PM EDT
KANSAS CITY +1.5
ANALYSIS: My simulations see a one-score game nearly two-thirds of the time Thursday between the White Sox and Royals, providing a major value in pocketing the +1.5 runs for a cheap price of -110. Projected Royals starter Zack Greinke was roughed up in his last outing against Boston, but had yielded just six total earned runs in his prior four starts. He is 3-2 in nine home starts with an ERA of 2.23

Posted : August 11, 2022 2:42 pm
Share: