Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 7/23/22

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 7/23/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NFL, NCAAF & WNBA games.

Posted : July 23, 2022 9:12 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Steve Fezzik

CFL

2* TOR +6

Carmine Bianco

5% San Jose at Portland
Total Over 3.0 (-130)

Jack Jones

20 Toronto

Mike Lundin
Toronto

Dave Price
7 Braves rl

Matt Fargo
Boston
Tigers

Sean Murphy
Toronto

Big al
Twins

JR Sports
Blaydes ml

Marco D'Angelo
4%
(969) Toronto Blue Jays at (970) Boston Red Sox
Toronto Blue Jays -137 A Manoah (RHP), K Crawford (RHP) Must Start

Jimmy Adams
4%
(981) Los Angeles Angels at (982) Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Braves -1.5 (+100) K Wright (RHP) Must Start

Posted : July 23, 2022 9:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

N.Y. YANKEES @ BALTIMORE | 07/22 | 7:05 PM EDT
BALTIMORE +1.5
ANALYSIS: I really don't like this many picks as it can lead to a disastrous day, but when I see things I like what can I say? Plus there won't be many this weekend (none Sunday). Part of me thought the Yankees would really be perturbed today and smash the Orioles off that doubleheader loss in Houston, but then I see the lineup: Tim Locastro? Joey Gallo? Are the Yankees tanking? I honestly don't understand. Are the Orioles as good as they were on that 10-game winning streak? Of course not, but they aren't bad, are rested, at home and starting their best pitcher in Tyler Wells (7-5, 3.38). He is 2-0 with a 2.76 ERA at home (2.57 ERA in three overall starts vs. NYY) and the Birds should have a nice crowd backing them tonight, which has been rare in recent years. New York's Jameson Taillon has not been near as good on the road and has a 4.40 ERA vs. the Birds in 14.1 innings. Happily take RL at -120.

CHI. CUBS @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/23 | 6:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -170
ANALYSIS: So the seven-pick extravaganza yesterday was basically a wash. Funny, I would have ranked the Phillies beating the Cubs pretty high on what I thought would win, but then Ryne Sandberg (my fave MLB player) and Keith Moreland (my fave how Harry Caray made fun; hey I grew up on WGN) showed up and CHC went nuts. Against Zack Wheeler today? Doubt it.

Stephen Oh

COLORADO @ MILWAUKEE | 07/23 | 7:10 PM EDT
COLORADO +1.5
ANALYSIS: My projections see this being a one-run game more than two-thirds of the time, providing a great value for pocketing the +1.5 runs at a cheap price (-105). The Rockies are on a 7-3 run when playing on no rest and are 10-8 when German Marquez starts. Take this value play Saturday.

Micah Roberts

TORONTO @ BOSTON | 07/23 | 4:10 PM EDT
TORONTO -145
ANALYSIS: The Blue Jays have found their groove again under new manager John Schneider and have won four straight while the Red Sox continue to play poorly. Boston is riding a 6-15 skid with horrible starting pitching and equally bad bullpen work over that stretch. The Blue Jays are hoping win their first four series of the season against Boston. The last time they pulled that off was in 1993. The Blue Jays are 8-3 against Boston this season. Blue Jays to win.

John Bollman

MIAMI @ PITTSBURGH | 07/23 | 7:05 PM EDT
PITTSBURGH -105
ANALYSIS: Max Meyer will be making his second career start, he pitched well in his first start but still allowed 5 ER in 5.1 IP. This will also be his first road start. Jose Quintana has been good this season and very good at home with a 3.02 ERA. This will most likely be his last start with the Pirates as he’ll probably get dealt by the trade deadline. The Marlins also have the worst wOBA in the league against lefties in the past 30 days. It’s very possible the Marlins finally woke up after ending their scoreless streak yesterday, but I am willing to pay for the home underdog to find out.

CHI. CUBS @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/23 | 6:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -170
ANALYSIS: Zach Wheeler has been very good lately and he is even better at home going 5-2 with a 1.62 ERA. Marcus Stroman has been good since coming off the IL, but he is still building back up to get deep in games. It seemed like a lot of home teams came out flat last night after the break, so my guess is they are much more urgent today. The Phillies have had the second-best bullpen in the last 30 days and yesterday’s game was really only so lopsided because of one bad inning that came apart with an error. I think the Phillies bounce back today and force a rubber game.

TORONTO @ BOSTON | 07/23 | 4:10 PM EDT
TORONTO -135
ANALYSIS: I usually stay away from playing games the night ahead of time, but I feel like the money will only come in on Toronto tomorrow pushing this line up. The Blue Jays are in the middle of a historic hitting performance and while I don’t think they do it again, I do think it will be hard to hold them in check. Every Blue Jays player had multiple hits and they have their ace in Alek Manoah starting. Manoah pitched an inning in the All-Star game but that should just be looked at as his bullpen day. Kutter Crawford has actually been pretty solid for the Red Sox, but this lineup will be tough to navigate. The Red Sox have still yet to win a series in division play all season. The Jays are 8-3 against the Red Sox this season. I like the Blue Jays to win the series.

Posted : July 23, 2022 10:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Balfe:

MLB
7:05 PM ESTRotation #956
Pirates +105 over Marlins
Quintana/Meyer
Miami will start Max Meyer today. Meyer struggled in his MLB debut, and I expect him to allow runs again. Miami hits left-handed pitching poorly, so I don’t expect them to give Meyer any run support. Look for Pittsburgh to bounce back from last night’s lopsided loss. Take the Pirates.

Gambling God Sports Picks
2022 MLB SEASON 107-73 +5.25 units 59.4% winners
July 19-20 -12.25 units
yesterday 0-2 -3.3 units

MLB
New York Mets
Atlanta
Houston

July free picks 10-6 -2 units
free pick New York Yankees

Sports Handicapper King
MLB 2022 SEASON 86-69 -13 units 55.6% winners
July 23-19 -5.5 units
yesterday 2-0 + 2 units

MLB
Miami
Los Angeles Dodgers
St.louis

July free plays 13-3 +6.85 units
free play Milwaukee

11th Hour Sports Picks

MLB:
3u 967 HOU -135.
4u 969 TOR -135.

Goodfella

1* Phillies 1st H
1* BlueJays

asa

10 braves rl

jim feist

blue jays

sean murphy

10 mets

Marco D'Angelo
3%
(981) Los Angeles Angels at (982) Atlanta Braves
MILWAUKEE / ATLANTA ML PARLAY

11th Hour Sports Picks

MLB
4u 971/972 Min/Det OVER 8.5 (-120),
3u 957/958 SD/NYM UNDER 7.5.

Posted : July 23, 2022 11:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

kelso

15 toronto
15 arizona

IC

WNBA -47u (26-33-2)
7-2-2 last 11

4* LA +9 vs LV

STEVE BUDIN
TODAY'S PLAY
Pick: 50 Dime - Toronto on the Run Line

Line: The Blue Jays are +115 on the Run Line as I go live at 11:10 am eastern. List both starters: Manoah and Crawford.

Posted : July 23, 2022 1:09 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TOMMY BRUNSON
TODAY'S PLAY
The Pick: My 75 Dime plus is the Toronto Blue Jays (Manoah) -1 1/2 runs over Boston (Crawford).

GUS AUGUSTINE

A.L. West Game of the Month

The Pick: 60 Dime Seattle Mariners

Scott Spreitzer

WNBA
3-U Sparks +9.5 over Aces

Lou Lacerda:

MLB, 07/23 7:10 PM Tampa Bay Rays vs Kansas City Royals
PICK: Kansas City Royals 106 for 10 Units

BRYAN ROSICA

Bounce-Back Blowout

The Pick: 50 DIME on the Philadelphia Phillies (Wheeler) -1 1/2 runs over the Chicago Cubs (Stroman).

Master Sports

MLB
3* #956 Pittsburgh even

Posted : July 23, 2022 1:13 pm
Share: