Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Friday 7/22/22

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 7/22/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NFL, NCAAF, & WNBA games

Posted : July 22, 2022 9:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Adams
5%
(901) St. Louis Cardinals at (902) Cincinnati Reds
St. Louis Cardinals -135 A Wainwright (RHP) Must Start

Tomas Sports
SFG F5 ml

mlb-undertips info
Oakland Athletics – Texas Rangers
Under 7.5

Marco D'Angelo
4%
(909) Colorado Rockies at (910) Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee Brewers -0.5 (-165) A Senzatela (RHP), C Burnes (RHP) Must Start

Ziti sports
MLB
Cincinnati Reds +135 St. Louis Cardinals (6:40 PM)
Philadelphia Phillies -125 Chicago Cubs (7:05 PM)

TENNIS
ATP Challenger Indianapolis - QF- Ben Shelton -118 Max Purcell (4:00 PM)
WTA Palermo - QF- Irina-Camelia Begu -158 Diane Parry (12:00 PM)
ITF Women Evansville - R16- Katherine Sebov vs. Christina Mchale OVER 20.5 -114 (11:30 AM)

SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM
Germany - Bundesliga 3- Osnabruck vs. Duisburg UNDER 3 -117 (1:00 PM)
Switzerland - Challenge League- FC Lausanne-Sport vs. FC Schaffhausen UNDER 3 -117 (2:00 PM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
Germany - Bundesliga 2- Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. SC Paderborn 07 OVER 2.5 -146 (12:30 PM)
Belgium - First Division A- Standard Liege vs. Gent OVER 2.5 +101 (2:45 PM)
Austria - Erste Liga- Amstetten vs. Kapfenberger SV OVER 2.5 -157 (12:30 PM)
Poland - Ekstraklasa- Jagiellonia Bialystok vs. Widzew Lodz OVER 2.5 -101 (2:30 PM)

Carmine Bianco

5% San Jose at Portland
Total Over 3.0 (-130)

Matt Fargo
Padres
Angels

Stephen Nover
Phillies

Jim Feist
Orioles

Big Al
Mets
Milwuakee

Damico
Rays

Mike Lundin
Phillies
Brewers rl

Sean Murphy
Rays

Posted : July 22, 2022 9:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Balfe:

MLB
10:10 PM EST Rotation #925
Astros -115 over Mariners
Urquidy/Gonzales
Going against a team that won 14 straight seems crazy, but the All-Star Game was the worst thing that happened to the Mariners. Houston might be tired to start a road trip, but they just won a doubleheader against the Yankees and, at the very least, have seen live pitches after the all-star break. Marco Gonzales has been down in strikeouts, and his walks can hurt him. Look for Houston to stop Seattle’s big winning streak. Take the Astros.

Dave Essler

2* Red Sox Over 8.5

Matt Severance

COLORADO @ MILWAUKEE | 07/22 | 8:10 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE -235
ANALYSIS: This is a pricy Friday but I'm going to play it just to share a trend from Killer Sports that I found somewhere else -- that site is awesome but really difficult to figure out in terms of running trends so happy to piggyback when others know how to use it better than I do: In their first game after the All-Star break since 2013, favorites of at least -130 or more who lost their final two games before the break have gone 17-1 SU. The Padres and Royals were both in this spot last year (only Brewers are this year) and both won in blowouts. It's ace Corbin Burnes on the bump for the Brewers as well. He personally hasn't lost since June 9 and has a 0.89 ERA in three July starts. Milwaukee hasn't been great at home but as usual the Rox are awful away and start Antonio Senzatela (0-3, 6.86 ERA on road). I'm going to play this with Phillies -140 vs. Cubs on Friday at a price of +145 (already posted).

CHI. CUBS @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/22 | 7:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -140
ANALYSIS: Only -140 on the Phillies at home Friday? I'm taking it now as I have to think this rises. The Cubs have basically mailed it in and will start trading off the likes of Willson Contreras, Ian Happ and David Robertson any day now -- shoot, one may be dealt before this game starts. Southpaw Justin Steele is 0-2 with a 5.86 ERA on the road. Philly's Kyle Gibson has allowed one run over 13 innings in his past two. And believe it or not, the Philadelphia often-maligned bullpen has been one of MLB's best since June 1. In part due to that group, the Phillies are 21-2 in their past 23 when scoring at least four runs and I sure think they get at least four Friday. The Cubs are 16 games under .500 vs. righties and the Phils are four games over against lefties.

HOUSTON @ SEATTLE | 07/22 | 10:10 PM EDT
SEATTLE +1.5
ANALYSIS: Do you believe in trap games? This feels like possibly one for the Astros after they impressively swept a doubleheader on Thursday at home vs. the hated Yankees -- remember, Houston closer Ryan Pressly is out on the paternity list and maybe the Astros' second-best reliever, Rafael Montero, was used in both games so he's surely not available here. Seattle looks to tie a franchise record with its 15th straight win and starts Marco Gonzales, who has a 2.66 ERA in three starts this year against the Stros. In addition, former AL Rookie of the Year outfielder Kyle Lewis is expected to be activated for the M's; he has been out since late-May. Jose Urquidy starts for Houston, and he has 10.38 ERA this year in 13 innings vs. the Mariners. Given the circumstances (Houston off DH, travel, no Pressly, etc.), I think Seattle should be slightly favored at home or maybe a pick'em but if the books want to give me +1.5 as a gift, I'll take it even at -165 via Caesars (FanDuel is currently charging -182).

John Bollman

MIAMI @ PITTSBURGH | 07/22 | 7:05 PM EDT
PITTSBURGH +105
ANALYSIS: How are the Marlins still favored right now? They haven’t scored a run in 34 innings, and they won’t be getting Jazz Chisholm Jr. or Jon Berti back tonight. These two teams actually matched up before the break and they split a four-game series in Miami. The Marlins needed extra innings for both their wins though. Braxton Garrett pitched well against the Pirates, but the Pirates are completely different at home. They are just under .500 at 20-23 while the Marlins are worse on the road at 21-26. Zach Thompson allowed just 1 ER in 6.2 IP against the Marlins last time around and he will be facing his old team again tonight. I like the value in the Pirates at plus money.

+1828 22-3 IN LAST 25 MLB PICKS
+1786 54-30 IN LAST 84 MIA ML PICKS
+1837 48-23 IN LAST 71 PIT ML PICKS
11:42 AM

HOUSTON @ SEATTLE | 07/22 | 10:10 PM EDT
SEATTLE +100
ANALYSIS: The Mariners have now won 14 straight games and they will be taking that win streak into the second half. However, that’s not why I like this game. Honestly, I think the momentum they had is almost completely wiped out with the break. But the Astros just played a doubleheader at home out of the break yesterday, then they had to travel across the country. Marco Gonzales has been good this year and he already has two quality starts against the Astros this season. The Astros are also ranked just 19th in the league in wOBA against lefties in the past 30 days. Jose Urquidy has been much worse on the road and he has been hit hard by the Mariners all three times he has faced them this season.

+1686 59-39 IN LAST 98 SEA ML PICKS
+2163 34-11 IN LAST 45 HOU ML PICKS
9:42 AM

CHI. CUBS @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/22 | 7:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -130
ANALYSIS: The Cubs have now lost 9 of their last 10 games. The Phillies are 9th in the league in wOBA against lefties. Justin Steele is much worse on the road and very hit or miss overall. Kyle Gibson has figured it out his past two starts allowing just 1 ER in 13 IP. The Phillies bullpen has been the best in the league in the last 30 days. I’ve gotta go with the Phillies at home here.

+481 40-25 IN LAST 65 CHC ML PICKS
+1776 32-15 IN LAST 47 PHI ML PICKS
9:40 AM

Larry Hartstein

TAMPA BAY @ KANSAS CITY | 07/22 | 8:10 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY -130
ANALYSIS: The Rays finished the first half on an 11-5 run, averaging 5.44 runs per game, and I like them to pick up where they left off Friday night in Kansas City. The starting pitching matchup is fairly even, but once the starters depart Tampa Bay has a huge edge. The Royals have the AL's worst bullpen ERA (4.63), while the Rays check in with the fifth-best (3.40). Kansas City is 19-27 at home. The Rays are still dealing with a ton of injuries, but Randy Arozarena is heating up (.891 OPS last 20 games) and Brandon Lowe (39 homers last season) just returned from a back injury. In his first two games since mid-May, Lowe went 6 for 8 with two doubles and four runs scored. Lay it.

+1599 50-26 IN LAST 76 MLB PICKS
+300 3-0 IN LAST 3 KC ML PICKS
10:27 AM

Posted : July 22, 2022 1:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

nick hub
cubs
orioles
padres

jack jones

20 seattle

20 yankees

asa

10 brewers rl

IC

7 Unit Play. #650. Take Minnesota +3.5 over Connecticut (Friday @ 8pm est)

Posted : July 22, 2022 2:08 pm
Share: