Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 7/7/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 7/7/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NFL, NCAAF & WNBA games

Posted : July 7, 2022 8:17 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Steve Fezzik

CFL
2* CAL-EDM Over 50.5
2* EDM +3.5

Andy Lang

PGA Scottish Open
4% Joaquin Niemann -110 ov Viktor Hovland
3% Sam Burns -105 ov Cam Smith
3% Ryan Fox -125 ov Billy Horschel

mlb8 club
Philadelphia Phillies – Washington Nationals
Over 9.5

Jimmy Adams 4%
(915) Chicago Cubs at (916) Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 (-133) T Gonsolin (RHP) Must Start

Matt Severance

WASHINGTON @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/07 | 4:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -178
ANALYSIS: It is a bit dangerous picking a getaway game this early (i.e. a regular or two could sit), but I can't help myself because it's "Joan Adon Day" for the Nationals on Thursday. It's -178 at Caesars on Philly as we speak (-180 at DK, -184 at FanDuel), but I have to imagine this approaches -200 by tomorrow as Adon is 1-11 with a 6.97 ERA and $$$ is going to come flying in on the home side. Adon has been easily the biggest money-losing pitcher in the majors as if you would have bet $100 on each of his starts, you'd be in hole about $1,120. You could almost buy a Yugo for that! Any other opposing pitcher, and I don't think the Phils are worth this price behind Bailey Falter.

Posted : July 7, 2022 8:22 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marco D'Angelo 3%
(913) San Francisco Giants at (914) San Diego Padres
San Diego Padres -134 L Webb (RHP), J Musgrove (RHP) Must Start

Carmine Bianco

4% San Francisco Giants at San Diego Padres
San Diego Padres -132 L Webb (RHP), J Musgrove (RHP) Must Start

4% St. Louis Cardinals at Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Braves -1.5 (-108) M Liberatore (LHP), S Strider (RHP) Must Start

4% Chicago White Sox/LA Dodgers Money Line Parlay -102 Action

Totals Guru

Pirates vs. Reds U 9
Marlins vs. Mets U 9
Giants vs. Padres O 6.5

Sky vs. Fever U 169.5

Buster Sports

CFL

3U 1H Calgary Stampeders -145

Marco D'Angelo
3%
(915) Chicago Cubs at (916) Los Angeles Dodgers
ATLANTA / LA DODGERS ML PARLAY

Dave Essler

MLB (3*) Triple Dime Max Bet

Atlanta Run Line

JF Bets
Reds over 9
Boston over 9

Posted : July 7, 2022 12:45 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

3 Rivers Sports

MLB
3* #919 Angels +105

Ben Burns
white sox

Mike lundin
phillies rl

Matt fargo
tigers
cubs

Will rogers
astros rl

Bryan powers
astros rl

Stephen nover

dodgers rl

Joe damico
mets
dodgers rl

Jim feist
braves rl

Gambling God Sports Picks
2022 MLB SEASON 95-59 +16.40 units 61.7% winners
July 7-6 -0.8 unit
yesterday 0-2 -2 units

MLB
Colorado
Atlanta

Sports Handicapper King
MLB 2022 SEASON 67-61 -20 units 52.3% winners
July 4-10 -12.5 units
yesterday 0-2 -4.5 units

MLB
New York Mets
Chicago White Sox

Posted : July 7, 2022 1:27 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Micah Roberts

SAN FRANCISCO @ SAN DIEGO | 07/07 | 9:40 PM EDT
SAN FRANCISCO 122
ANALYSIS: The Giants' bats have gone quiet and their bullpen has been beaten up often during a 4-12 run. They’ve gone 1-2 behind Logan Webb during the slump, even though he has allowed only four runs combined. The Padres haven’t been much better, losing nine of their last 12,. The Padres are 11-3 behind Joe Musgrove but have lost his last two. take the Giants to win.

L.A. ANGELS @ BALTIMORE | 07/07 | 7:05 PM EDT
BALTIMORE -115
ANALYSIS: Jordan Lyles used to be a starter who I bet against a lot, but this might be the first time I've bet on him. It's more about the Orioles as a team and Lyles happens to be starting. The Orioles just swept a good Texas squad and have now won four straight. The Angels without Shohei Ohtani starting is a good bet-against team right now. Back the Orioles to win.

Matt Severance

PITTSBURGH @ CINCINNATI | 07/07 | 2:10 PM EDT
CINCINNATI +1.5
ANALYSIS: I think the Reds should be slight favorites, so I'm going to take the runline even at a pricy -170 just as a precaution against a one-run loss (and this feels like a one-run game in either direction). Joey Votto is sitting Game 1 and Cincinnati did blow out its bullpen a bit last night in a loss to the Mets, but the Pirates had to travel late to southern Ohio after getting bludgeoned by the Yankees, and Pittsburgh is sitting stud rookie Oneil Cruz and slugger Daniel Vogelbach in the opener (and its No. 1 catcher and 2B). Bucs rookie pitcher Roansy Contreras has started to show some cracks and he has been generally worse on the road.

John Bollman

PITTSBURGH @ CINCINNATI | 07/07 | 2:10 PM EDT
CINCINNATI -110
ANALYSIS: The Pirates played a late game last night then had to travel to Cincinnati for a doubleheader. I can’t imagine them taking both games today on the road where they are much on worse on the season at 13-25 with that travel. Mike Minor actually pitched really well in his last start and that was against the red-hot Braves. Roansy Contreras had been solid all season, but he is coming off his worst start of the year against the Brewers. If the Reds do lose this game, the goal is to just keep it close enough to where the Pirates have to use their best relievers so we can play the Reds in the second game of the doubleheader to try to break even.

L.A. ANGELS @ BALTIMORE | 07/07 | 7:05 PM EDT
BALTIMORE -115
ANALYSIS: This is one of the hottest teams in baseball facing off against one of the coldest teams in baseball and were still getting a pick em line. The Orioles are 16-11 in their past 27 games and 7-2 at home while the Angels are 11-16 in their past 27 games. They have really only been winning behind Ohtani lately. Chase Silseth is starting for the Angels again and he has been great to us fading him. He was drafted last year so he has only played in 15 career professional baseball games. He hasn’t even played in Triple A yet and this organization still expects him to win on a Major League mound. They’re obviously desperate with pitching, but maybe they should have thought about that when they signed Noah Syndergaard and Michael Lorenzen to be their anchors. Jordan Lyles has been very good at home with a 2.92 ERA and he is coming off probably his best start of the season. The Orioles have now won four straight and they are 21-17 at home. I would probably take Orioles here up to -150.

WASHINGTON @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/07 | 4:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -178
ANALYSIS: I am a bit surprised this line is under -200. I think its staying there because of the Nats win yesterday, but the Nats are always dangerous behind Josiah Gray. They face Joan Adon today and he has literally been the least profitable starter in the Majors. He walks batters, allows home runs, and allows hits. He is 1-11 with a 6.97 ERA this season, and honestly, I am kinda surprised the Nats front office is still even subjecting him to this. He is 23 years old and clearly, they promoted him way too early. Yet, now they don’t want to use options on any of their other starters so they are just keeping him here. Bailey Falter has been decent lately and he pitched five innings while allowing 3 ER against the Nats in June. The Nats are significantly worse against lefties though, I like the Phillies to win this series.

Posted : July 7, 2022 1:31 pm
Share: