Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 6/26/22

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 6/26/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, CFL, WNBA & NHL games

Posted : June 26, 2022 8:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

11th Hour Sports

MLB:
4u 975-976 Over 9.5 (+100) TOR-MIL.
2u 977-978 Over 9.5 (+100) WAS-TEX.

Matt Severance

COLORADO @ TAMPA BAY | 06/26 | 8:00 PM EDT
COLORADO -115
ANALYSIS: I will completely admit that I was shocked the Lightning won in Denver to stave off elimination. Happy to chirp when right but major wrong on that one. But if you watched pace of play, etc., the Avs were the better team. Be nice to know if Andre Burakovsky will return for Game 6, but the Avs haven't lost B2B games in these playoffs. I don't generally pick road teams in the Stanley Cup playoffs, but with my limited pond hockey knowledge the Avalanche are better. In a way, hope I am wrong as would love to see a Game 7. The last team to trail 3-2 in the Stanley Cup Final and rally to win was the 2011 Bruins FYI.

Stephen Oh

TORONTO @ MILWAUKEE | 06/26 | 2:10 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE +1.5
ANALYSIS: The Brewers are expected to start Chi Chi Rodriguez (0-1, 7.36 ERA), but Toronto starter Jose Berrios (5-3, 5.11 ERA) hasn’t been much better. Rodriguez has allowed three runs in each of his past three starts, while Berrios has given up nine over his past two. Milwaukee had covered in eight of 14 games as an underdog entering Saturday's game, while Toronto was 10-13 on the run line as a road favorite.

Martin Green:

New York Red Bulls at Los Angeles FC (Sunday, 3 p.m. ET)

Picks:

Both teams to score -145 (1 unit)
LAFC highest-scoring half – Second +135 (0.5 unit)

Posted : June 26, 2022 8:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Adams

4% Tampa Bay Rays -1.5 (+112) S Mcclanahan (LHP) Must Start

Totals Guru

Pirates vs. Rays O 6.5 (+100)
Nationals vs. Rangers U 9.5 (-115)
Mariners vs. Angels O 9 (-105)

Tomas Sports
Larson over Elliott
Elliott over Hamlin

Godfatherlocks

rare 20k unit pick
atlanta braves -105

huge 5k unit picks
#1 - boston red sox -115
#2 - milwaukee brewers +130

Strike Point Sports

MLB - 2 unit play - Tampa Bay -1.5 +100

The Winners Circle – Sunday Sports Plays

NHL HOCKEY
Play Colorado -115 over Tampa Bay

MLB BASEBALL
Play Chicago White Sox -220 over Baltimore
Play Texas -165 over Washington

Ashley covers

today in mlb ashley is using:

Brewers moneyline

Bob Balfe

Red Sox/Guardians over 9

In Game Trap

New York Yankees -1.5 (20*)

Tampa Bay Lightning +100 (20*)

Posted : June 26, 2022 11:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Bollman

HOUSTON @ N.Y. YANKEES | 06/26 | 1:35 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -175
ANALYSIS: DJ Lemahieu is back in the lineup for the Yankees while Yordan Alvarez is out for the Astros. Jeremy Pena is also back for the Astros and this is actually my favorite Yankees lineup with no Joey Gallo, Marwin Gonzalez, or Kyle Higashioka. It actually seems like Aaron Boone feels like he needs to win this game,. The Yankees could very easily be trying to avoid the four-game sweep here if it weren’t for a Game 1 comeback, yet they are 30-9 at home this season. The Astros have also used three of their top four relievers in three of the last four days. I like the Yankees at home here.

N.Y. METS @ MIAMI | 06/26 | 12:05 PM EDT
MIAMI 125
ANALYSIS: David Peterson didn’t allow a run against the Mets in last his start and the Marlins are the worst team in the league against lefties. However, they saw him last week and they are trying to avoid a sweep in Miami where they were 7-2 against the Mets last season. Daniel Castano struggled last time out but he was good against the Phillies the time before. Edwin Diaz likely won’t be available after two straight saves. Jazz Chisholm Jr. is out of the lineup against the lefty but I wouldn’t be surprised if he pinch hits in a big situation. I like the value in the Marlins at plus money to avoid the home sweep.

BOSTON @ CLEVELAND | 06/26 | 1:40 PM EDT
CLEVELAND -105
ANALYSIS: Aaron Civale actually pitched very well in his return from the IL last start and I think he will be solid again today. Rich Hill has been decent but he doesn’t get deep into games and he is probably the most gettable pitcher on the Red Sox staff. The Guardians are actually pretty bad against lefties this season, but they get to add Franmil Reyes and Oscar Gonzalez back into the lineup today, a combination they haven’t had for most of the season. Theses are two of the hottest teams in baseball entering this series, and the Guardians bullpen has been very good if they could just get them a lead this series. I like the Guardians to avoid the home sweep.

Carmine Bianco

3% Toronto Blue Jays at Milwaukee Brewers
Toronto Blue Jays -138 J Berrios (RHP), C Gonzalez (RHP) Must Start

3% Los Angeles Dodgers at Atlanta Braves
Los Angeles Dodgers -108 T Gonsolin (RHP), S Strider (RHP) Must Start

1% Colorado Avalanche at Tampa Bay Lightning
Nathan MacKinnon Shots on Goal Over 4.5 (-145)

Victor Hedman Over 2.5 shots on goal -145

Andrei Vasilevskiy OVER 33.5 Saves

IC

4* Tigers-Diamondbacks Over 9

Dave Cokin

MLB

3% Rangers/Nationals 1H Over 5 (-115) - Otto/Tetreault must start
4% Blue Jays/Brewers 1H Over 5 (-120) - Berrios/Gonzalez must start

Posted : June 26, 2022 12:40 pm
Share: