Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Friday 6/24/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 6/24/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, CFL, WNBA & NHL games

Posted : June 24, 2022 11:16 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sorry about yesterday guys. I went to the Braves/Giants game and had one or ten too many $10 beers.

Posted : June 24, 2022 11:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Carmine Bianco

REGULATION Colorado Avalanche +100

Jimmy Adams

5* Boston Red Sox -112 N Pivetta (RHP) Must Start
3* Toronto Blue Jays -149 A Manoah (RHP), A Houser (RHP) Must Start

mlb-undertips info
Arizona Diamondbacks – Detroit Tigers
Under 8.5

The Prez

3% Colorado Avalanche -185
4% Total Over 6 (+100)

Ziti sports
NHL PLAYOFFS
Colorado Avalanche -175 Tampa Bay Lightning (8:15 PM)

MLB
Oakland Athletics +121 Kansas City Royals (8:10 PM)
Philadelphia Phillies -117 San Diego Padres (9:40 PM)
Washington Nationals vs Texas Rangers OVER 9 -115 (8:05 PM)
Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels OVER 9.5 -105 (9:38 PM)

WNBA
New York Liberty vs. Atlanta Dream OVER 156 -110 (7:30 PM)

SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM
6/24
Ireland - Premier- Drogheda United vs. Sligo Rovers UNDER 2.5 -141 (2:45 PM)
Ireland - Premier- Shamrock Rovers vs. Bohemians FC UNDER 2.5 -112 (2:45 PM)
6/25
Kazakhstan - Premier League- FK Akzhaiyk Uralsk vs. FC Ordabasy UNDER 2 -113 (9:00 AM)
Lithuania - A Lyga- FK Riteriai vs. FC Hegelmann Litauen Kaunas UNDER 2 -103 (12:00 PM)
Brazil - Serie B- EC Bahia BA vs. Gremio Novorizontino SP UNDER 2 +110 (3:00 PM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
6/24
Ireland - Division 1- Galway FC vs. Treaty United OVER 2.5 -143 (2:45 PM)
Ireland - Division 1- Waterford vs. Bray Wanderers OVER 2.5 -133 (2:45 PM)
USA - Major League Soccer- FC Cincinnati vs. Orlando City OVER 2.5 -148 (7:38 PM)
6/25
Norway - Eliteserien- Rosenborg BK vs. Kristiansund BK OVER 3 -110 (12:00 PM)

Ashley covers

mlb: Royals/moneyline

The Winners Circle – Friday Sports Plays

NHL HOCKEY
Play Colorado -180 over Tampa Bay
~~~

MLB BASEBALL
Play Chicago White Sox -175 over Baltimore
Play Texas -175 over Washington

Bob Balfe:

MLB
7:05 PM EST
Rotation #961
Astros -105 over Yankees
Verlander/Severino

XS Sports Picks

2* Arizona -1.5 +123 (9:40pm)
3* Milwaukee +1.5 -135 (8pm)

Posted : June 24, 2022 11:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

TAMPA BAY @ COLORADO | 06/24 | 8:00 PM EDT
COLORADO -158
ANALYSIS: This number likely only rises for Game 5. It's all over for the two-time champion Lightning following Wednesday's 3-2 OT home loss. The Avalanche are the first team to hold a 3-1 series advantage in the Stanley Cup Final against a defending champion since the 2000 Devils. It's the sixth instance all-time, and each of the previous five teams went on to win the series. When picking Game 4, I did not expect Nazem Kadri back from injury for the Avalanche, although being honest I most likely have taken Tampa Bay at home anyways -- at worst I would have pondered it a bit longer. We saw with the OT winner what a difference Kadri makes. The Lightning are completely battered through 21 playoff games (18 for the Avs) with Nikita Kucherov clearly not 100 percent and both Anthony Cirelli and Erik Cernak getting hurt in Game 4. Brayden Point has missed the past two and already has been ruled out for Game 5 (if I heard right on the telecast). Meanwhile, the Avalanche might get Andre Burakovsky back after missing the past two -- he was tremendous in the first two games of the series. What a great run for the Lightning, but the Avs hoist the Cup in Denver on Friday. If you wanted to be bold, you could take Colorado -1.5 at around +165 because the Bolts might pull their goalie with about three minutes left in an elimination game down a goal (Coach Jon Cooper has been aggressive that way in the past). The under finally hit in Game 4, but I'm sticking with the over in Game 5 ... knocking it down to 5.5 per usual to avoid a possible push. Hope you enjoyed and profited from the hockey picks this season!

John Bollman

COLORADO -175
ANALYSIS: I think the Avs are the better team, they really just have the goalie disadvantage and the lack of experience. However, I think the Lightning see the finish line for them. They’ve been on an incredible run but to me it seemed like they knew they were outmatched last game and still couldn’t do anything about it. Last game in Colorado the Avs won 7-0. I don’t think they squander this chance to win on home ice and risk another Lightning comeback. Take the Avs.

Jeff Hochman

COLORADO -170
ANALYSIS: The Avalanche are up 3-1 in the series, while out-shooting Tampa Bay 145-111. I think the Lightning are spent and will now play at high altitude. Colorado dished out 41 hits and TB blocked 35 shots in game four. That's quite the combo. One day of rest favors the home team in this spot!

Matt Severance

SEATTLE @ L.A. ANGELS | 06/24 | 9:38 PM EDT
L.A. ANGELS -150
ANALYSIS: Another early Friday pick. Seattle had to play Thursday and while it didn't have to travel far from Oakland, it did use its top two relievers, so who knows if they will be available? The Angels were off Thursday so everyone should be good to go. The main part of this is that I will be shocked if the Mariners' best hitter, Ty France, is in the lineup. He hurt his elbow in Thursday's game and while X-rays were negative ... I just see no way Friday. France is hitting .316 with 10 home runs and 45 RBIs. Seattle isn't a great offensive team even with him. The lone game he has missed so far? Seattle lost 4-1 at home to these Angels on June 16. Mariners pitcher Chris Flexen is 0-5 with a 4.62 ERA on the road.

OAKLAND @ KANSAS CITY | 06/24 | 8:10 PM EDT
KANSAS CITY -135
ANALYSIS: Not even going to wait on this Friday game. Oakland found a creative way to lose Thursday vs. Seattle with Frankie Montas losing a no-hitter in the eighth inning and then the bullpen imploding in a crushing 2-1 defeat. That's one it will take a bit to get over. Then the team had to get on a plane and fly halfway across the country while the Royals were resting Thursday. Zack Greinke will come off the injured list for the Royals and has a 2.49 ERA at home. Look, Kansas City stinks, it just stinks less in this case and appears to have all the intangibles on its side. The Royals actually have won five of seven. Oakland's Cole Irvin has a 5.02 road ERA.

WASHINGTON @ TEXAS | 06/24 | 8:05 PM EDT
TEXAS -150
ANALYSIS: This seems a very solid price on a Texas team that quietly is closing in on .500 and has no injury concerns -- rare in MLB today. Marcus Semien had been a free-agent bust but is starting to hit. Rangers righty Dane Dunning, a former Nationals draft pick, is total trash on the road but has a 3.02 ERA in seven home games. Rather oddly, Texas has won six straight interleague games. Are the NL teams forgetting to add the DH? Random but betting useless fact: Washington will have gone 17 years and 5 days between games in Arlington (last: 6/19/05), the longest a franchise has ever gone between games at the Rangers.

Posted : June 24, 2022 1:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Carmine Bianco

3% Washington Nationals at Texas Rangers
Total Over 9.0 (-103) P Espino (RHP), D Dunning (RHP) Must Start

3% Toronto Blue Jays at Milwaukee Brewers
Toronto Blue Jays -149 A Manoah (RHP) Must Start

EJ Sports
Avs over 6

VSiN Best Bets​

THE NIGHT CAP
Shaun King
Max Scherzer Cy Young 60/1
Avalanche -1.5 (+155)

THE LOOKAHEAD
Mackenzie Kraemer
Tigers/D’Backs UNDER 8.5 (-105)
Phillies (-115) at Padres
Giants/Reds UNDER 8 (-105)
Cardinals (-156) vs Cubs
Orioles (+152) at White Sox
Rangers -1.5 (+130) vs Nationals
Yankees (-118) vs Astros

Anthony Dabbundo
Marlins (-140) vs Mets
Phillies(-135) vs Padres
Pirates (+186) vs Rays
Orioles (+145) vs White Sox

Dan Vreeland
UFC Fight Night (June 26) - Curtis (-125) vs Vieira
UFC Fight Night (June 26) - Gamrot (+240) vs Tsarukyan
UFC 276 (July 2) - Pereira (-120) vs Strickland
UFC 276 (July 2) - Turner (-115) vs Riddell
UFC 276 (July 2) - Green (+140) vs Garry

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Mitch Moss
Astros (+120) vs Yankees

Pauly Howard
Astros (+110) vs Yankees
Marlins (-140) vs Mets

A NUMBERS GAME
Chris Fallica
CFB: Oklahoma under 9.5 wins
CFB: Georgia over 10.5
CFB: Will Anderson 40/1 to win the Heisman

Jason Weingarten
Phillies -123 over Padres
Braves +118 over Dodgers
Pirates +185 over Rays

Johnny Banks

Atl -1

The Champ Team

Today's New Regular Evolution Series - Bet until you win one unit

MLB Twins and Cardinals as favorites of -116 or higher or +1.5 runs if -115 or under

Posted : June 24, 2022 1:57 pm
Share: