Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 6/11/22

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 6/11/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games.

Posted : June 11, 2022 8:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Carmine Bianco

5%- Lightning Regulation +100

GreenPunter
MLB : USA
Houston Astros – Miami Marlins
Houston Astros -2

mlb8 club
Seattle Mariners – Boston Red Sox
Over 8

baseball33

Cleveland Guardians - Oakland Athletics
Oakland Athletics

ZITI Sports
NHL PLAYOFFS
New York Rangers +165 Tampa Bay Lightning (8:00 PM)

MLB
Texas Rangers +129 Chicago White Sox (2:10 PM)
Toronto Blue Jays vs Detroit Tigers OVER 8.5 -105 (4:10 PM)

WNBA
Las Vegas Aces vs. Los Angeles Sparks UNDER 173.5 -110 (9:00 PM)

Posted : June 11, 2022 8:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Oskeim Sports

MLB DIVISION TOTAL OF THE YEAR
Game 2
Rockies/Padres UNDER 7.5

Essler

1* Astros RL

Steve Fezzik

CFL
3* SAS Roughriders -1
3* BC Lions -170

Red Dog Sports

MLB
4* #916 Chicago White Sox -140

Kyle hunter
Blue jays rl

Jack jones

20 Toronto rl

Mike Lundin

10 Braves rl

Stephen Nover

2 for 1
Toronto rl
Houston rl

Dave price

7 Orioles

Sean Murphy

10 Brewers

Rout Astros rl

Rob veno

Yankees rl

Feist
Cleveland
Mets

Big al
Brewers

Ross
10 Phillies rl

Matt Severance

N.Y. RANGERS @ TAMPA BAY | 06/11 | 8:00 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY -180
ANALYSIS: The books just won't allow us to play the +1.5 puckline in these playoffs by pricing it so high. I do expect the Rangers to play really well Saturday and perhaps bring this one to overtime, but the champs rarely blow a chance to finish off a wounded opponent and may get Brayden Point back Saturday. Having the last line change in the two in Tampa earlier in the series helped shut down the No. 1 New York line and held the Rangers without an even-strength goal. Blueshirts goaltender Igor Shesterkin simply hasn't been as good away from home all season and New York is 2-7 on the road in these playoffs. I'm leaning Under again but on the fence if I will actually play it because in an elimination game, the Rangers might pull their goalie with like 5 minutes remaining if they are down, say, 3-1, and suddenly it's 5-1. Alt Under 6.5 might be my play.

Posted : June 11, 2022 11:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Balfe:

MLB
4:10 PM EST
Rotation #921
A’s +110 over Guardians
Montas/Plesac

August Young

8u GOY 8-Unit Play: Take #24910 Weili Zhang -160 over Joanna Jedrzejczyk (11:10p.m., Saturday, June 11)

The Prez

(53) New York Rangers at (54) Tampa Bay Lightning
3% Total Over 5.5 (+130)

Capper Advantage

Tampa Bay Rays -127

MLB-Martingale

Houston Astros – Miami Marlins

Houston Astros -2 @ 2.00

Max Gorenstein

TAMPA BAY @ MINNESOTA | 06/11 | 2:10 PM EDT
OVER 8.5
ANALYSIS: The Twins have scored at least seven runs in three of their last four games and four of their last six games. Both of these starting pitchers should struggle. Twins starter Chi Chi Gonzalez is terrible. In his only other start this season, Gonzalez allowed three runs in three innings. This will be Shane Baz's first start of the season coming back from injury. He should struggle against the red hot Twins offense.

Micah Roberts

BOSTON @ SEATTLE | 06/11 | 10:10 PM EDT
BOSTON 110
ANALYSIS: The Red Sox are rolling, the bats are hot and they have their best starter on the mound in Michael Wacha. Boston has won seven of his last nine starts. What’s up with the price here? George Kirby has been good, and Seattle has won his last two, but the lineups, bench, starters, bullpens, defense and current form of both sides all say Boston should be a -125 favorite here. The home-field variable, with the Mariners 12-11 in Seattle this season, counts for 4 cents. Boston is the value play.

Matt Snyder

MILWAUKEE @ WASHINGTON | 06/11 | 4:05 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE -150
ANALYSIS: Things line up nicely here for a regression. The Brewers have lost seven straight games and we know things tend to even out. Going up against a bad Nationals team after the Nationals already took the first game of the series is a nice spot. Brewers lefty Eric Lauer gets the ball and he dominated the Nats (who are subpar against lefties with a 95 wRC+ this season) last time out. The Brewers are worse against lefties, but Patrick Corbin is one of the easiest pitchers in hit in baseball at this point. He led the league in home runs and earned runs last season and leads in hits and earned runs this year. The Brewers bullpen is better, too, but more than anything, it's time for the losing streak to end and the better team wins here.

John Bollman

TAMPA BAY @ MINNESOTA | 06/11 | 2:10 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY -130
ANALYSIS: Shane Baz will be making his season debut today, so I don’t expect him to go too deep in the game but the Rays whole bullpen is ready behind him. Chi Chi Gonzalez is starting for the Twins and this will be his second start of the season. He allowed 3 ER in 3 IP in his first start and I expect a similar line today. The Twins bullpen overall has been good, but they aren’t confident after every top reliever allowed a run in the comeback by the Yankees. They will also have to pitch a good amount of innings today. No Carlos Correa or red hot Byron Buxton in the lineup for the Twins. I like the Rays on the road.

OAKLAND @ CLEVELAND | 06/11 | 4:10 PM EDT
CLEVELAND -130
ANALYSIS: I don’t have a lot that I like today, so its probably going to be a lighter day. But now that the Angels ended their losing streak, we have another losing streak we can ride with the Athletics. They have now lost 10 straight games including the first two in this series to the Guardians. They had an absolute gem pitched by Paul Blackburn and their bullpen still managed to blow it. I don’t trust Zach Plesac much, but I don’t mind him at this value at all. He has also pitched very well in his past couple starts, although they were against the Royals and Os. Frankie Montas has also been pitching well, but he has still been one of the least profitable starters in the league this season. He could go deep but as long as we get about two innings of the Athletics bullpen, we should be fine. The Guardians have the best bullpen in the league in the past month while the Athletics have the second worst.

Posted : June 11, 2022 12:50 pm
Share: