Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 6/9/22

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 6/9/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : June 9, 2022 8:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Prez

4% New York Rangers +105

SYSTEM PLAYS
LA Angels ML
Milwaukee Brewers ML
Oakland A'S ML

mlb-undertips
Atlanta Braves – Pittsburgh Pirates
Under 8.5

Posted : June 9, 2022 8:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MLB-Martingale

16 UNITS

Milwaukee Brewers - Philadelphia Phillies

Milwaukee Brewers -1.5 @ 2.20

Goodfella
3* on BOSTON RED SOX

Doug Knudson

Philadelphia Phillies vs. Milwaukee Brewers (MLB) - 2:10 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Money Line: -160 Milwaukee Brewers
At YouWager
Rating: 9*

Carmine Bianco

NHL
3%- Rangers ML +110

Soccer
3%- Greece -1.75 (-105)

The Winners Circle – Thursday Sports Plays

NHL HOCKEY
Play Tampa Bay -125 over New York Rangers

~~~
MLB BASEBALL
Play Los Angeles Angels -125 over Boston
Play Miami -140 over Washington

Ashley covers

mlb:

Yankees -1.5

Greg Shaker

MLB 3*

NYY RL

Matt Severance

ARIZONA @ CINCINNATI | 06/09 | 12:35 PM EDT
CINCINNATI -135
ANALYSIS: Weird week. Having "winning" nights in terms of overall record, but that doesn't matter because I really haven't been profitable due to losing on my biggest favorite each night. It's almost comical now. I don't like much today and want a reason to care about this game so we'll back the Reds at home. Brandon Drury is back after being scratched yesterday. Catcher Tyler Stephenson also is in the lineup after resting. Hard to know which Tyler Mahle we will get for Cincy, but he does have four quality starts in his past five. Arizona is 0-4 in its past four vs. a right-hander.

TAMPA BAY @ N.Y. RANGERS | 06/09 | 8:00 PM EDT
UNDER 5.5
ANALYSIS: I will personally play the alternate Under of 6.5 goals, to be honest, as I worry about an empty-netter with either team up 3-2, but as my only option on here I'm going Under 5.5 because the past three games have ended with exactly five goals. Andrei Vasilevskiy is really starting to play well for the Bolts after maybe a bit of rust, while Igor Shesterkin has been MUCH better at home this season, regular and post. May not have an ML pick as I'm undecided with two key forwards (Strome and Chytil) as game-time calls on the Rangers and the possible return of Brayden Point for the Lightning. Their statuses would affect what I do, so it depends when I know.

John Bollman

BOSTON @ L.A. ANGELS | 06/09 | 9:38 PM EDT
BOSTON 110
ANALYSIS: We have now cashed fading the Angels in 7 straight games. We were against them their last game against the Yankees, all three losses against the Phillies, and now the first three losses of this series against the Red Sox. There is no reason not to keep fading them. Nick Pivetta has been dominant since the first month of the season pitching six straight quality starts including seven scoreless in his last outing. Shohei Ohtani has been extremely inconsistent this season allowing 9 ER and 5 HR in his last 9 IP. The Red Sox bullpen isn’t in great shape, but that will happen when you’re winning as much as they are. The Red Sox have also won seven straight games now. I’ll take the Red Sox at plus money against a team who has lost 14 straight games any day of the week, fade the Angels until they win.

Allie O'Neill

PITTSBURGH @ ATLANTA | 06/09 | 7:20 PM EDT
OVER 8
ANALYSIS: The over is 19-9-2 in Braves' home games. JT Brubaker made one start in Atlanta last season where he gave up seven earned runs. Max Fried has done well for the Braves this season, but four of his last five starts have gone over. The bullpens should present additional scoring opportunities. Braves give up an average of 4.72 runs at home. Similarly, the Pirates' opponents score an average of 5.38 per game. Consider the value in the over 8.

Posted : June 9, 2022 11:53 am
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

HELP WANTED

I'm an Oklahoma fan, but like most fans, I truly only follow football and basketball. BUT...as a bettor, can someone with more sense and education, explain to me why we should all not place a bet on the OU women's softball team? This has nothing to do with my bias, just pure observation. They are about to complete the most epic and dominant season, men or women, of ANY collegiate sport...EVER. Even moreso than the UConn women's basketball dynasty. Anyway, to make a long story longer, any feedback is appreciated.

Posted : June 9, 2022 12:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HELP WANTED

I'm an Oklahoma fan, but like most fans, I truly only follow football and basketball. BUT...as a bettor, can someone with more sense and education, explain to me why we should all not place a bet on the OU women's softball team? This has nothing to do with my bias, just pure observation. They are about to complete the most epic and dominant season, men or women, of ANY collegiate sport...EVER. Even moreso than the UConn women's basketball dynasty. Anyway, to make a long story longer, any feedback is appreciated.

Aces I agree with your statement. But, no way in hell I'm laying $850 to win $100. I wouldn't do that with the Yankees playing the Savannah Bananas

Posted : June 9, 2022 1:57 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Greg Shaker

1* Cleveland -170

IC

7* Baltimore-Kansas City OVER 9.5 Runs

Jack jones
Yankees rl

Mike Lundin
Giants rl

Stephen Nover
Gow
Nyy rl

Ricky Tran
Nyy

Rocky atkinson
Braves rl
Yankees rl

Great Lake Sports

MLB
3* #917 Boston +110

Dave Cokin

MLB

2% Marlins/Nationals 1H Over 4 (-125) - Rogers/Strasburg must start
3% Baltimore Orioles (-103) - Lyles/Bubic must start
4% Philadelphia Phillies (+150) - Eflin/Burnes must start

kelso
50 braves run line
15 yanks run line
15 red sox

New York Yankees -1.5 (20*)

Make sure you bet this one NOW!

In Game Trap

Carmine Bianco

3% Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers
New York Rangers +105

1%
Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers: Mika Zibanejad Shots on Goal Over 2.5 (-145)

1%
Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers: Anthony Cirelli Shots on Goal Over 1.5 (-145)

VSiN Hosts & Guests

PRIME TIME ACTION
Kelley Bydlon
Celtics -3 (-118) (GAME 4)

Wes Reynolds
Matt Fitzpatrick 18/1
Tony Finau 30/1
Tyrell Hatton 30/1
Keith Mitchelll 50/1
Chris Kirk 50/1
Justin Rose 80/1
Aaron Rai 130/1

Matchups:
Ryan Armour -130 over Harry Higgs
Martin Laird -115 over Dean Burmester
Shane Lowry -120 over Sam Burns

Matt Brown
Outrights:
Matt Fitzpatrick
Chris Kirk
Keith Mitchell
Aaron Rai

Top 20:
Shane Lowry
Corey Conners
Adam Hadwin

THE LOOKAHEAD
James Alberino
FRIDAY - Marcus Smart OVER 3.5 REBOUNDS

Scott Seidenberg
NY Rangers TO WIN SERIES (+140)

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Pauly Howard
Yankees (-1.5) vs Twins
Braves (-1.5) vs Pirates
Braves Win NL East (+380)
Lightning-Rangers Under 5.5

A NUMBERS GAME
John Laghezza
Nationals/Marlins Over 8
Orioles -110 over Royals
Ryan Mountcastle Over 1.5 Total Bases +110
Evan Longoria Over 1.5 Total Bases +125

Will Hill
Angels -120 over Red Sox
Nationals/Marlins F5 Under 4.5
Ravens +200 AFC North

Posted : June 9, 2022 2:05 pm
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Thanks for the comment Shaz. You are so right and I completely agree with staying away from the moneyline, so I'm contemplating giving the 4' runs. Maybe parlay the moneyline with the total...we'll see.

Posted : June 9, 2022 4:58 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thanks for the comment Shaz. You are so right and I completely agree with staying away from the moneyline, so I'm contemplating giving the 4' runs. Maybe parlay the moneyline with the total...we'll see.

The best RL I saw was 5.5. But I did look but two places.
Good luck whichever way you go.

Posted : June 9, 2022 6:00 pm
Share: