Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Tuesday 6/7/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 6/7/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : June 7, 2022 11:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Prez

(45) New York Rangers at (46) Tampa Bay Lightning
4% Total Under 5.5 (-125).

mlbtotal us
MLB : USA
Milwaukee Brewers – Philadelphia Phillies
Over 8.5

MLB-Martingale

4 UNITS

Milwaukee Brewers - Philadelphia Phillies

Milwaukee Brewers -1 @ 2.20

Tony Mejia

Toronto -1.5 (5%)

Posted : June 7, 2022 11:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

kelso

50 tor run line
15 reds
15 cards
15 mets

IC

7* Detroit -125

VSiN Hosts & Guests

PRIME TIME ACTION
Kelley Bydlon
Celtics -3
Celtics -1.5 1H (-115)
Derrick White over 11 Points

THE NIGHT CAP
Eric Eager
Calgary Stampeders -3.5 vs Montreal
Winnipeg Blue Bombers -9.5 vs Ottawa
Edmonton Elks +3.5 vs BC
Philadelphia Stars -8.5 vs Pittsburgh

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Paul Stone
Navy +19 (at Air Force), Oct. 1
Iowa State +13 (at Iowa), Sept. 10
USC +12 (at Utah), 0ct. 15
Stanford +20 (at Notre Dame), Oct. 15
West Virginia +7 (at Virginia Tech), Sept. 22
Wake Forest +8 (at Louisville), Oct. 29
Kansas State +14 (at Oklahoma), Sept. 24
Arkansas +4 (at BYU), Oct. 15
Baylor +14 (at Oklahoma), Nov. 5
Wake Forest Pk (North Carolina), Nov. 12
Clemson +1 (at Notre Dame), Nov. 5
Texas +6 (vs. Oklahoma), Oct. 8
Alabama -13.5 (Texas A&M), Oct. 8
Texas A&M -3 (at Auburn), Nov. 12

Matt Youmans
Celtics -3.5 vs. Warriors

RBC Canadian Open
Shane Lowry 18-1
Corey Conners 20-1
Cameron Champ 105-1
Matt Wallace 125-1

LIV Golf-London
Sam Horsfield 20-1

THE LOMBARDI LINE
Harry Gagnon
Warriors (+3.5) > Celtics
Celtics Robert Williams 2 or more blocks (-140)
Rams over 10.5 regular season wins (+100)
Raiders over 8 regular season wins (-130)

Will Hill
Un 212.5 Celtics-Warriors
Un 5.5 Rangers-Lightning
Marlins (-181) > Nationals
NFL Week 1: Panthers +3.5 > Browns
RBC Canadian Open: Adam Hadwin 40/1

Matt Severance

N.Y. RANGERS @ TAMPA BAY | 06/07 | 8:00 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY -170
ANALYSIS: Wicked smart to take this now if you like Tampa Bay because my guess is this only rises considering the Bolts closed around -190 for Game 3. The Rangers had the champs cooked with a 2-0 lead in the third period of Game 3 and a shot at a 3-0 series edge and they blew it. I completely believe that swings this entire series. Frankly, the Lightning should have won in outshooting the Rangers 51-30, but Tampa keeps taking dumb penalties. New York may not have forward Ryan Strome for this one after he left Sunday's game injured. I like the Lightning regardless but that wouldn't be insignificant as Strome had 54 points in the regular season and nine in the postseason.

Jon Eimer:

UAE VS. AUSTRALIA | 6/7 | 2 p.m. ET

Picks

Both teams to score (+115) - 0.5 units
Australia over 1.5 goals (+115) - 0.5 units

Brandt Sutton:

Guyana vs. Bermuda (Tuesday, 4 p.m. ET)

Guyana (+130) — 1/2 u

Martin Green:

Germany vs. England - Tuesday, 2:45 p.m. ET

Picks:

Draw +225 (half unit)
Both teams to score -125 (half unit)

Posted : June 7, 2022 12:49 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

IC

WNBA

5-Unit Play. Take Seattle -7 over Atlanta

5-Unit Play. Take New York -2.5 over Minnesota

Ben Burns

1* Astros -240

Dave Cokin

MLB

3% Philadelphia Phillies (-101) - Action
4% Marlins/Nationals 1H Over 4' (-120) - Cabrera/Adon must start

The Winners Circle – Tuesday Sports Plays

NHL HOCKEY
Play Tampa Bay -180 over New York Rangers

MLB BASEBALL
Play Houston -240 over Seattle
Play Atlanta -240 over Oakland

WUnderdog
mlb

Toronto-222 v kansas city

Tony Gaspery
Cubs ml

Doug Knudson

Boston Red Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels (MLB) - 9:38 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Point Spread: 1.5/-150 Los Angeles Angels
At mybookie
Rating: 8*

Matt Severance

N.Y. YANKEES @ MINNESOTA | 06/07 | 7:40 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -157
ANALYSIS: The Twins are pretty solid but have to jump the Yankees at this price behind Jameson Taillon (6-1, 2.30 ERA), who has been absolutely fantastic. He was perfect through seven last time out before giving a leadoff double in the eighth and has allowed 3ER-or-fewer in each of his 10 starts this season and 2ER-or-fewer in nine. The Twins have another injury in their rotation so have to give rookie Cole Sands (0-1, 7.88 ERA) a spot start. He hasn't been good in Triple-A this year, either. Carlos Correa is not yet expected back from COVID but is getting close.

COLORADO @ SAN FRANCISCO | 06/07 | 9:45 PM EDT
SAN FRANCISCO -219
ANALYSIS: Took a beating the past two nights on heavy home favorites, so I am going to play this with something to bring it down -- probably a prop simply on Giants lefty Carlos Rodon recording a win at +135 (DK). While he hasn't been quite the ultra-dominant guy he was early in the season, Rodon is 2-1 with a 2.35 ERA at home. He struck out 12 Rockies at Oracle Park in an 8-5 win on May 9. The Giants are likely to activate first baseman Brandon Belt ahead of the game. Colorado's German Marquez is having a terrible season with a 6.71 ERA and is 0-3 with a 6.89 ERA on the road. The Rox enter on a four-game skid and those were at home. If you simply wanted to play Giants runline at -110 that makes some sense, I just have an aversion to the -1.5 runline. Maybe it's hockey overtime bad dreams.

TEXAS @ CLEVELAND | 06/07 | 3:10 PM EDT
CLEVELAND -115
ANALYSIS: We backed the Guardians yesterday with the same Jon Gray-Cal Quantrill pitching matchup, and it was surprisingly postponed -- seriously, I checked and there wasn't that much threat of rain. We'll go back to it for Game 1 of a doubleheader as Quantrill is pretty consistently good and Gray has been shaky on the road. That Monday's game was called off should ensure Cleveland closer Emmanuel Clase is available today; he might not have been yesterday.

ARIZONA @ CINCINNATI | 06/07 | 6:40 PM EDT
CINCINNATI -137
ANALYSIS: The Reds pummeled the Diamondbacks in a rain-shortened game yesterday and that was when it looked as if Arizona had the starting pitching edge. That doesn't appear to be the case this evening with Tyler Gilbert (0-2, 5.02 ERA) opposed by good-looking Cincinnati rookie Graham Ashcraft (2-0, 1.53 ERA). Also, one of the Snakes' better offensive players (not saying much), David Peralta, left Monday with some back issues so he may not be available.

N.Y. RANGERS @ TAMPA BAY | 06/07 | 8:00 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY -170
ANALYSIS: Wicked smart to take this now if you like Tampa Bay because my guess is this only rises considering the Bolts closed around -190 for Game 3. The Rangers had the champs cooked with a 2-0 lead in the third period of Game 3 and a shot at a 3-0 series edge and they blew it. I completely believe that swings this entire series. Frankly, the Lightning should have won in outshooting the Rangers 51-30, but Tampa keeps taking dumb penalties. New York may not have forward Ryan Strome for this one after he left Sunday's game injured. I like the Lightning regardless but that wouldn't be insignificant as Strome had 54 points in the regular season and nine in the postseason.

John Bollman

ST. LOUIS @ TAMPA BAY | 06/07 | 7:10 PM EDT
ST. LOUIS 140
ANALYSIS: Dakota Hudson has sneakily been pitching very well lately and he is more than capable of a good start. He will be facing a severely short-handed Rays team that is without key hitters like Brandon Lowe and Wander Franco, as well as key relievers like JP Feyereisen. The Rays have won just 5 of their last 10 games while the Cards have won 7 of their last 10. The Rays are better at home at 18-13 but the Cards are good on the road at 16-12. Jeffrey Springs has been pitching really well but the Cardinals are the best team in the league in wOBA against lefties. He has allowed just 2 ER in each of his past two games, but they have all been on solo home runs. This line seems a little high for the Rays here, I like the value on the Cards.

TEXAS @ CLEVELAND | 06/07 | 3:10 PM EDT
CLEVELAND -115
ANALYSIS: The Guardians are heating up and they head back home where they are 11-8 on the season. The Rangers have been playing well lately but they are starting to lose close games and that means their bullpen is completely worked. Jon Gray pitched well in his last outing but that was at home, he is much worse on the road where he has had most of his starts this season. The Guardians absolutely crush right-handed pitching and Cal Quantrill has pitched a quality start in 6 of his last 7 starts overall. He has also been much better at home. I like the Guardians at home.

Posted : June 7, 2022 3:41 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chase Diamond

10* San Diego Padres ML

Las Vegas Cris

3% Cincinnati Reds -132 T Gilbert (LHP), G Ashcraft (RHP) Must Start
3% Marlins Total Over 8.5 (-113) Action
3% Baltimore Orioles +105 K Thompson (RHP), K Bradish (RHP) Must Start
3% Boston Red Sox -125 Action

Scott Spreitzer
WNBA
6-U Storm -7 over Dream (10 p.m., Tuesday, June 7)

Great Lake Sports

MLB
3* 930 Chicago White Sox +110

Matt Severance

ST. LOUIS @ TAMPA BAY | 06/07 | 7:10 PM EDT
ST. LOUIS +1.5
ANALYSIS: Southpaw Jeffrey Springs has been very good for the Rays, but his career numbers show he really isn't this good. There is a reason the 29-year-old has bounced around, and STL usually hammers lefties (second in MLB in weighted runs created plus when facing them). Tampa Bay was dominant at home last year but has lost four of its past seven at the Trop, remains without young star Wander Franco and may as well be the road team tonight -- the Cards used to train in that area and I promise there will be more fans in red at the game. St. Louis gets back outfielder Tyler O'Neill from the injured list and Dakota Hudson has allowed just one run in his past two starts. We'll go runline at -160. At least we know this game will be played after yet another rain issue with Rangers-Guardians. Although this is Florida so we could have a plague of really anything at any moment (including stupid people).

GOLDEN ST. @ BOSTON | 06/08 | 9:00 PM EDT
BOSTON -158
ANALYSIS: Obviously some COVID risk betting this early but will take the chance ... while Boston hasn't been all that great at home in these playoffs with a 3-4 record in its past seven at TD Garden, the C's have been money overall after a loss and especially Jayson Tatum: 6-0 with only one game really close -- Game 7 vs. Miami and that wasn't close until a late Heat run. Can the Celtics continue to be this bad in third quarters? At home, I say "no suh!" The Celtics have been outscored by at least 14 points four times in the third quarter in these playoffs, and all were on the road. The Dubs are 1-5 ATS in their past six away, but you know me: moneyline.

John Bollman

ARIZONA @ CINCINNATI | 06/07 | 6:40 PM EDT
CINCINNATI -150
ANALYSIS: This is a very similar starting pitching matchup to last night with a hard throwing righty for the Reds and a soft throwing lefty for the Dbacks. I think that should replay itself tonight. The Reds won that game handily and they are ranked 5th in the league in wOBA against lefties in the past month. My only worry here is the Reds bullpen so I wouldnt mind a Reds F5 bet here at all, but the Dbacks haven't been able to hit lately scoring a total of 1 run in their past three games. I like the Reds at home.

BOSTON @ L.A. ANGELS | 06/07 | 9:38 PM EDT
BOSTON -130
ANALYSIS: Garrett Whitlock is finally stretched out and he is coming off probably the best outing of his career going six scoreless innings. He faced the Angels earlier this season and allowed just 2 ER in 5 IP. Michael Wacha dominated yesterday which also saved the Red Sox bullpen. However, the Angels have now lost 12 straight games. As I have mentioned before, we are gonna ride this trend until they win. Fade the Angels again.

N.Y. YANKEES @ MINNESOTA | 06/07 | 7:40 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -160
ANALYSIS: Jameson Taillon has been very good this season and he should continue to have success against the Twins. Cole Sands hasn’t been great, and he won’t be able to get deep in the game either. The Yankees are healthy now and they got yesterday off to reset their bullpen. The Yankees have won six in a row and 8 of their last 10 games while the Twins have lost 6 of their last 10 games. The Yankees just absolutely own the Twins also, they’ve won four straight games between these teams and 11 of the last 12 games overall including the playoffs. The Twins are also just 6-9 against teams over .500 this season, 4-8 before their last series against the Blue Jays. I think this line should be heavier for the Yankees, I like them to stay hot.

Jeff Hochman

PHILADELPHIA @ MILWAUKEE | 06/07 | 8:10 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE -115
ANALYSIS: The Brewers faced Ranger Saurez early this season and should have a good read on him. Jason Alexander makes his second career start after pitching well in his debut. I love backing prospects in their second start if they showed something in the first outing. Milwaukee owns the better bullpen, and the Brewers are 22-12 against losing teams. Take the Brewers.

Posted : June 7, 2022 5:19 pm
Share: