Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 6/2/223

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 6/2/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : June 2, 2022 8:06 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tony Finn

NBA TITLE 5% BIG TICKET: GAME 1 CELTS at WARRIORS
Game: (517) Boston Celtics at (518) Golden State Warriors
Date/Time: Jun 2 2022 9:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Total Over 211.0 (-114)

The Prez

4% REGULATION Colorado Avalanche (-125). Good to -140.
3% Total Over 7.0 (-140). Good to 7.5 -110.

Andy Lang

3% Xander Schauffele -120 ov Viktor Hovland
3% Patrick Reed +105 ov Billy Horschel
3% Erik Van Rooyen WILL MISS THE CUT

mlb-undertips
Detroit Tigers – Minnesota Twins
Under 8.5

mlbtotal us
MLB : USA
Milwaukee Brewers – San Diego Padres
Over 8.5

HAKEEM PROFIT
5% NBA BIG PROFIT PLAY (71-51 RUN)!

Game: (517) Boston Celtics at (518) Golden State Warriors
Date/Time: Jun 2 2022 9:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Golden State Warriors -155

The Boston Celtics have just played back to back 7 game series and are banged up heading into the finals. The Warriors are pretty healthy, will have 8 days rest, and have home court advantage. GS is 27-3 (90%) SU (also 22-8 ATS) at home this season as long as Steph and Dray are in the lineup and 8-0 in the playoffs! Playoff home favorites with more rest than their opponent are 65-21 (75.6%) SU and 50-35 ATS. At -155 the implied probability is 60.8% and these teams win 75.6%/90% of the time in these situations. If you prefer to play the spread I listed the ATS numbers. I prefer to simply stand on what I believe in and that's GS DOES NOT LOSE AT HOME!!! Trust the team that has been here before to get it done in Game 1.

I would play this to -190 with an implied probability of 65.5% because theres still a solid edge with the above scenarios winning 75.6/90% of the time. You can also play a combination of both spread and ML if you prefer less juice, but still want to play it safe. For example: At -190 a $100 bettor would risk $99.53 to win $52.38. You would then risk the same $52.38 to win $47.62. This would combine to make a -152 line where if they win, but don't cover, you don't lose. If they cover you win both bets, and if they lose outright you lose both.

Ziti sports
MLB
Atlanta Braves -145 Colorado Rockies (8:40 PM)
Washington Nationals vs Cincinnati Reds OVER 9.5 -110 (7:05 PM)

NBA PLAYOFFS
Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors OVER 212.5 -110 (9:00 PM)

NHL PLAYOFFS
Edmonton Oilers vs. Colorado Avalanche OVER 7 -140 (8:05 PM)

SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM
UEFA - Nations League C- Cyprus vs. Kosovo UNDER 2.5 -168 (12:00 PM)
CAF - Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers- Mozambique vs. Rwanda UNDER 2 -142 (12:00 PM)

Posted : June 2, 2022 8:16 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Cokin

MLB

4% Baltimore Orioles (+109) - Lyles/Flexen must start

EAGLE EYE SPORTS--PHILLY CONNECTION
10u Boston Celtics +3.5

Mike Lundin
blue rays rl

dave price
marlins

Ben burns
tigers rl
rays
braves

The Winners Circle – Thursday Sports Plays

NBA BASKETBALL
Play Boston +3.5 over Golden State

~~~
NHL HOCKEY
Play Colorado -185 over Edmonton

~~~
MLB BASEBALL
Play Atlanta -145 over Colorado
Play New York Yankees -115 over Los Angeles Angels

Posted : June 2, 2022 11:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Fezzik

NBA 2*

Under

jim feist

yankees ml game 2

Carmine Bianco

4% Edmonton Oilers at Colorado Avalanche
REGULATION Colorado Avalanche -125

Dave Essler

MLB (3*) NL Game of the Month

Padres

Ben Burns

BREAKFAST CLUB! - Detroit +1.5
10* EARLY ANNIHILATOR - Tampa Bay
10* $82K HIGH HEAT! - Atlanta

IC

4* Atlanta -140

The Money Team Sports (TMT)

Yesterday 2-0 +$4,000
MLB YTD 77-71 +$27,770

2k NY Yankees GM1 -114 (1pm)
2k Texas +116 (2pm)
3k Texas +1.5 -148 (2pm)
6k Toronto -1.5 +100 (3pm)

The Money Team Sports (TMT)

NBA Playoffs 52-37 +$15,300 (58%)

3k Golden State ML
2k Golden State Over 213.5

John Bollman

L.A. ANGELS @ N.Y. YANKEES | 06/02 | 1:05 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -125
ANALYSIS: The Angels have now lost six straight games and they face one of the best pitchers in the league this season. I constantly feel like Nestor Cortes Jr. will regress to his mean, then I watch him pitch and the swings just tell me something completely different. He’s very hard to square up, and the Yankees have one of the best bullpens in the league to back him up. They also aren’t really sitting anyone in Game 1. Shohei Ohtani could have success but the Angels have had no success with their bullpen behind him. I like the Yankees in Game 1.

ATLANTA @ COLORADO | 06/02 | 8:40 PM EDT
ATLANTA -150
ANALYSIS: The Rockies not only played a doubleheader yesterday but they played extra innings in the second game so their bullpen is completely worked. Their closer, Daniel Bard, threw 42 pitches yesterday so there is no way he is available today. Tyler Kinley threw 20 pitches and those two are really the only good options on a league worst ranked bullpen. Ronald Acuna Jr. and Travis D’Arnaud should be back in the lineup after getting yesterday off. The Braves hit lefties much harder than they do righties and Austin Gomber is coming off his worst start of the season. Ian Anderson should have success against a team that struggles against righties. I like the value in the Braves.

EDMONTON @ COLORADO | 06/02 | 8:00 PM EDT
EDMONTON 150
ANALYSIS: I feel like we’ve seen this story unfold before with a ridiculously high scoring game in Game 1 that the Oilers lose before bouncing back and winning in Game 2 on the road. The Oilers lost but they gained plenty of confidence, they know they can score at will and hang with the Avs. I think they know how the Avs will try to attack them now as well. This game should be high scoring again and I think that pushes this game to much closer to a toss-up. I like the Oilers at plus money.

Matt Severance

EDMONTON @ COLORADO | 06/02 | 8:00 PM EDT
EDMONTON +1.5
ANALYSIS: I know, I know, we lost on the stupid puckline in Game 1 on an empty-net goal with about 22 seconds left. That's the risk at +1.5. However, the Avalanche have ruled out No. 1 goaltender Darcy Kuemper tonight, and while Pavel Francouz is solid, he's a downgrade. And if he gets hurt, the Avs are in major trouble with third-stringer Justus Annunen -- if I'm the Oilers, aren't I crashing the net to get Francouz out of there? Just from my regular-season hatred of losing on the moneyline in overtime, I'm going back to the Edmonton puckline here at -150 although I now think there's a much better chance the Oilers win. So if you wanted to play the +145 ML, I get it. Maybe Oilers +0.5 regulation.

N.Y. YANKEES -120
ANALYSIS: Shohei Ohtani certainly could dominate for the Angels, although his one career start at Yankee Stadium last year was awful and he wasn't great last time out, either. New York is 23-10 vs. right-handers this year. The Halos are 8-7 vs. lefties and face one of the best in the business in unlikely Cy Young contender Nestor Cortes (1.70 ERA). The former journeyman has allowed three earned or fewer in 18 straight starts, two shy of the franchise record. He has allowed 2 ER or fewer in eight of nine this year. I just don't get it. No Brandon Marsh or Anthony Rendon (he's on IL) for the Angels, who are on their longest skid of the season at six in a row.

N.Y. METS @ L.A. DODGERS | 06/02 | 10:10 PM EDT
L.A. DODGERS -168
ANALYSIS: The Mets are playing better than the Dodgers right now, but this almost feels like the first "signature" game of the season for Los Angeles -- even on June 2. The Dodgers were just utterly embarrassed in a three-game home sweep against the Pirates, and you can't tell me they weren't overlooking the Bucs toward this potential playoff series. I absolutely believe they wake up in a big way tonight behind criminally underrated Tony Gonsolin (5-0, 1.88 ERA). The Mets have never seen him.

BOSTON @ GOLDEN ST. | 06/02 | 9:00 PM EDT
GOLDEN ST. -160
ANALYSIS: The Warriors are cash money in their history of Game 1s under Steve Kerr and have won 13 straight home Game 1s in the playoffs, including by an average margin of 14.6 points this postseason. I doubt this game will be that lopsided, but I'm not sure how healthy Boston's Robert Williams and Marcus Smart actually are. Golden State, meanwhile, could get back defensive stud Gary Payton II and even Andre Iguodala on Thursday. Incidentally, this will be the first-ever NBA Finals game in San Francisco.

Micah Roberts

N.Y. YANKEES -120
ANALYSIS: Shohei Ohtani has not done well in recent starts and the Angels are mired in a six-game losing streak. The Yankees are cheap because of him. Ohtani recorded 10 strikeouts against Toronto in his last outing but yielded five runs over six innings en route to a loss. The Angels have lost Ohtani’s last three starts. The Yankees have won Nestor Cortes’ last four turns as he allowed just five runs in that span. Take New York to win.

Matt Snyder

L.A. DODGERS -1.5
ANALYSIS: The Dodgers were just swept by the Pirates while the Mets have won six straight, so what gives on this pick? Well, there's some evening out to be done. The Mets went 3-3 on their last road trip and just flew across the country without a day off while the Dodgers sat at home stewing over their pathetic series. Any time the Dodgers have strung together consecutive losses, they've gone on a major hot streak. They lost four in a row May 11-14 and then won 13 of 15, for example. I like Gonsolin over Walker in this pitching matchup and we're going on the run line (-1.5, +115) for a bigger payday. The rationale is the Dodgers have only won by one run four times vs. 29 multi-run wins and 14 wins of at least five runs. If you want to take them to win, grab the better value.

WASHINGTON @ CINCINNATI | 06/02 | 6:40 PM EDT
CINCINNATI -135
ANALYSIS: I'll stress 3-22 a lot moving forward, I'm guessing. It was a historically-bad start but also the Reds are a totally different team now. They are 14-10 since. The Nationals actually started 6-7, but they've been a brutal 12-27 since. They just got embarrassed in a three-game series in New York. Reds starter Graham Ashcraft has been really good in two starts against better offenses than the Nats (1.69 ERA against the Giants and Blue Jays). Nationals starter Joan Adon leads the majors in walks and the Reds -- a great offensive team at home -- will take full advantage.

MINNESOTA @ DETROIT | 06/02 | 1:10 PM EDT
DETROIT 110
ANALYSIS: Another late-May turnaround? Remember, the Tigers were very good after a 9-24 start last year. Since 9-23 this year, they've gone 11-7, now having won six of their last eight. The Twins have actually lost six of their last nine and are without Carlos Correa and Royce Lewis. Chris Archer gets the start for the Twins and not only is he not very good, he can't get deep into games (4 1/3 innings is his season high). The Twins' bullpen has been taxed recently, too. The Twins haven't seen Tigers rookie starter Alex Faedo and he's gone at least 5 1/3 innings with two or fewer runs all five starts. The Tigers best three relievers are good to go, too. I like the value here on the home underdog.

Posted : June 2, 2022 12:29 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Delphi Sports

MLB
3* #970 Baltimore -110

VSiN Hosts & Guests

PRIME TIME ACTION
Jonathan Von Tobel
Game 1: Celtics +3.5
Finals MVP: Jaylen Brown 13/1
Series Rebound Leader: Jayson Tatum +950

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Mitch Moss
Highest Scoring Game Total By Any Team U129.5

Pauly Howard
Highest Scoring Quarter: Warriors (-130)
More 3s Series: Curry/Thompson (-180) vs Tatum/Brown
Reds (-130) vs Nationals

Erin Rynning
Celtics (+140) to Win Series

A NUMBERS GAME
Bradley Porras
Texas A&M 35/1 to win College World Series
Ole Miss 66/1 to win CWS

Will Hill
Warriors -165 over Celtics (Game 1)
Warriors 4-3 Exact Series +310 over Celtics
Angels/Yankees F5 Under 3.5
Mets +150 over Dodgers
Mets +1.5 -140 over Dodgers
Orioles -101 over Mariners

Scott Spreitzer
NBA
3-U Warriors -3.5 over Celtics (9 p.m., Thursday, June 2)

Las Vegas Chris

Date/Time: Jun 2 2022 1:10 PM EDT
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Detroit Tigers +120 C Archer (RHP), A Faedo (RHP) Must Start

Game: (965) Tampa Bay Rays at (966) Texas Rangers
Date/Time: Jun 2 2022 2:05 PM EDT
Play Rating: 2%
Play: Tampa Toronto parlay +171

Game: (951) Washington Nationals at (952) Cincinnati Reds
Date/Time: Jun 2 2022 6:40 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play: Cincinnati Reds -123 J Adon (RHP), G Ashcraft (RHP) Must Start

Game: (959) Atlanta Braves at (960) Colorado Rockies
Date/Time: Jun 2 2022 8:40 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Caesars
Play: 1H Colorado Rockies +115 I Anderson (RHP), A Gomber (LHP) Must Start

Las Vegas Chris

football futures

Game: Divisional winner
Date/Time: Sep 8 2022 11:00 PM EDT
Play: Ravens +220 to win division

Game: (455) New Orleans Saints at (456) Atlanta Falcons
Date/Time: Sep 11 2022 1:00 PM EDT
Play: New Orleans Saints -4.0 (-110)

Game: (457) New England Patriots at (458) Miami Dolphins
Date/Time: Sep 11 2022 1:00 PM EDT
Play: New England Patriots +3.0 (-110)

WUnderdog
nba

Boston/GoldenState 213.5 Under

Edmonton Oilers +145 (20*)

In Game Trap

Bob Balfe:

MLB
7:40 PM EST
Rotation #955
Padres -110 over Brewers
Manaea/Houser
The Padres are rare teams that hit the ball better on the road and dominate against right-handed pitching. Both teams tonight have good pitching, but the Brewers are bad against left-handed pitchers. Take the Padres.

NBA
9:00 PM EST
Rotation #518
Warriors -3.5 over Celtics
The NBA Finals shaped up to have two great teams this year. The Celtics have an outstanding defensive team, and the Warriors are excellent from behind the three-point line. Boston beat a great three-point shooting team with Miami, but it was a tough series. Both teams can be sloppy with the ball, so I believe this series comes down to the home crowd. We will go with the home team tonight. Take the Warriors.

IC

WNBA

4-Unit Play. #601. Take Under 170 Connecticut vs. Vegas (Thursday @ 10pm est)

Brandon Lang

150 Dime - Golden St

Posted : June 2, 2022 4:21 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

WASHINGTON @ CINCINNATI | 06/02 | 6:40 PM EDT
CINCINNATI -135
ANALYSIS: The second-least profitable pitcher in the majors is on the mound for Washington in struggling rookie Joan Adon (1-8, 6.08 ERA). A $100 wager on all his starts would leave you with an $820 hole in your bankroll. The Reds, who are 14-10 in their past 24 following a 3-22 start, turn to rookie Graham Ashcraft. He had excellent numbers in Triple-A this year before being called up and has allowed two earned and eight hits over two starts (10.2 IP) in the Show against a lot better lineups than Washington's.

John Bollman

N.Y. METS 155
ANALYSIS: The Dodgers just were swept at home by the Pirates for the first time since 2018 and now it won’t get any easier against the Mets who actually have a better record than the Dodgers. Yes, the Mets are much worse on the road, but we have to think about their state of mind too. They’ve probably been looking forward to this series to prove they’re for real for a while now, and now that they see the Dodgers losing they smell blood. The Mets and Dodgers are first and second in wOBA in the league so pretty even there. Taijuan Walker has been very good this season and he should have success again. Tony Gonsolin has been absolutely dominant, but he should come back to earth soon and the Dodgers are just 6-3 when he starts. He has faced the Diamondbacks three times, the Pirates, the Reds and the Rockies. The Dodgers all together have only played 7 of their 50 games against winning teams, although they went 6-1 in those games. The Dodgers bullpen is ranked 7th in the league but the Mets bullpen is ranked 9th. These are the two best teams in the league going toe to toe for four games, no way I am laying -170 on either team. Take the value in the dog, these games should all be pretty even.

SEATTLE @ BALTIMORE | 06/02 | 7:05 PM EDT
BALTIMORE -110
ANALYSIS: Jordan Lyles has been very hit or miss, but he is very good at home going 1-1 with a 2.10 ERA in four starts. Chris Flexen on the other hand seriously struggles on the road, he is 0-4 with a 4.97 ERA on the road this season. The Mariners also struggle on the road at just 9-19 on the season. The Orioles crush righties and they are 13-12 at home this season. They also have a bullpen that is much better than the Mariners. The Orioles crush righties, I like the Orioles at home to win the series.

SAN DIEGO @ MILWAUKEE | 06/02 | 7:40 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE -110
ANALYSIS: Sean Manaea hasn’t been as good lately as he was to start the season. He is facing a team that struggles against lefties and they are missing a few key righty bats. However, Adrian Houser has been much better at home this season and so have the Brewers at 14-6 while the Padres were just swept by the Cardinals. The Padres top relievers have been very susceptible lately and they haven’t been hitting much either. The Padres have lost 6 of 8 and the Brewers won two of three games in San Diego earlier this season. I think the Padres continue to struggle in Milwaukee, take the Brewers at home.

Matt Severance

ATLANTA @ COLORADO | 06/02 | 8:40 PM EDT
ATLANTA -145
ANALYSIS: I generally like the Colorado runline in this scenario, but their bullpen took an absolute beating yesterday as the Rox allowed nearly four touchdowns in a doubleheader split against the Marlins. Thus, who knows who might even be available today. That DH had to be draining for the position guys as well. The Braves had a stress-free win in Arizona yesterday. Atlanta didn't have Ronald Acuna in the lineup then, but he's starting tonight. Colorado starts lefty Austin Gomber (2-5, 5.51 ERA), and the Braves have won six straight vs. southpaws. Atlanta's Ian Anderson has been much better on the road (2.79 ERA in five starts).

Andy Lang

NBA

4% Boston Celtics Team Total Over 104' (-115)

Dave Cokin

MLB

Added

3% San Francisco Giants (+127) - Action
3% Chicago Cubs 1H (-110) - Thompson/Liberatore must start

Posted : June 2, 2022 5:57 pm
Share: