Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 5/28/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 5/28/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games.

Posted : May 28, 2022 7:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

mlb8 club
New York Mets – Philadelphia Phillies
Over 8.5

greenpunter
MLB : USA
Cincinnati Reds – San Francisco Giants
San Francisco Giants -1.5

baseball33 info
Washington Nationals – Colorado Rockies
Colorado Rockies

Tomas Sports
Rays ml

Brandt Sutton:

Liverpool vs. Real Madrid (Saturday, May 28, 3 p.m. ET)

Picks:

Over 2.5 goals (-130) —1u
Liverpool -101 — 1u

John Eimer:

LIVERPOOL vs. REAL MADRID | 5/28 | 3 p.m. ET

Picks

Liverpool to lift the trophy (-160)
First team to score: Liverpool (-130)
Under 2.5 goals (-130)

Martin Green:

Liverpool vs. Real Madrid (Saturday, 3 p.m. ET)

Liverpool to win +110 (1 unit)
Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals +100 (1 unit)

Matt Severance

CAROLINA @ N.Y. RANGERS | 05/28 | 8:00 PM EDT
N.Y. RANGERS -110
ANALYSIS: Why even wait on this Game 6 pick for Saturday? Carolina has largely looked like a high school JV team on the road in these playoffs, losing every game by multiple goals. New York has won five straight at home in the playoffs, four by multiple goals. Blueshirts netminder Igor Shesterkin was quite a bit better at home in the regular season and his playoff numbers are better at MSG as well. Let's have a Game 7 ...

CHI. CUBS @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 05/28 | 7:15 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -145
ANALYSIS: Saturday game. One of the few times I have to pick between my Chicago teams (as a fan, I'll do it in Game 7 of the World Series; if that ever happens, I'm OK leaving this life after). Unusual that both were off Friday. The White Sox are clearly better across the board even with Luis Robert still out due to COVID. Johnny Cueto has been a spectacular reclamation project so far with 12 scoreless innings. Decent chance the North Siders will be without NL Rookie of the Year favorite Seiya Suzuki due to a finger injury, but I like the South Siders regardless.

N.Y. YANKEES @ TAMPA BAY | 05/28 | 4:10 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -145
ANALYSIS: Saturday game -- holiday weekend and such so picking early. Sometimes we get great value doing this, sometimes not (worked on Mets for Friday as got them day-before at -124 and closed -170). Do I think the Yankees' Gerrit Cole is overrated? Yes. Will I take him at only -145? Absolutely even with the New York lineup and bullpen thinned-out. And, yep, the Rays did give him issues last year. Also aware Cole wasn't good at all last time out vs. Baltimore. He just rarely has back-to-back poor starts and had been pretty dominant his previous five. Rays counterpart Corey Kluber, a former Yankee, has started to regress.

Stephen Oh

N.Y. YANKEES @ TAMPA BAY | 05/28 | 4:10 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY 120
ANALYSIS: I realize Gerrit Cole is on the mound for the Yankees, but he is 1-6 with a 4.46 ERA against the Rays in his career. The last time he faced Tampa Bay, in July 2021, he gave up eight runs on six hits in 5 1/3 innings. That's enough for me to take plus-money on the Rays. My model says Tampa Bay wins 60 percent of the time, so this number is good value.

Posted : May 28, 2022 7:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MLB-Martingale

1 UNIT

Miami Marlins @ 2.00

TMT Sports

MLB YTD 72-63 +$35,650 (54%)

2* Cleveland -146
2* Miami +100
2* Tamapa Bay Over 7

XS Sports Picks

3* Washington GM1 Over 9 -120 (12pm)
3* NY Mets -122 (7:15pm)
2* NY Mets -1.5 +157 (7:15pm)

OSKEIM 100% (11-0) MLB TOTAL PERFECT PLAY

Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves UNDER 8.5

Rocky atkinson

10 Giants rl

Hakeem Profit

WNBA

5% Las Vegas Aces at Chicago Sky Total Over 168.5 (-110)

Big Al
Milwaukee brewers

Posted : May 28, 2022 10:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kelso

20 padres -1.5
20 padres under
10 parlay
15 brewers
15 guardians

Spartan

1* Dodgers RL

JM Sports

5* MLB DOG GOM

#911 Philadelphia Phillies (+113) over New York Mets (w/ Eflin & Walker)

Strike Point Sports

7* NY Rangers -115

Vegas Sports Informer

6* NY Rangers -115

Doug Upstone

5* NY Rangers -115

Scott Spreitzer

7* NY Rangers -115
3* KC -135 Three Way Bet

IC

4* Toronto +100

Al McMordie

MLB DIVISION GAME OF THE YEAR! - Milwaukee

Carmine Bianco

5% MLS Play

Los Angeles -1

Jim Feist

MLB
3* #905 Miami +105

Posted : May 28, 2022 12:05 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Bollman

BALTIMORE @ BOSTON | 05/28 | 12:10 PM EDT
BOSTON -200
ANALYSIS: The Red Sox got back from Chicago ridiculously early yesterday morning so with that in mind, it is understandable why they seemed to be sleepwalking through the second half of the game. However, they have a home doubleheader today and I think they will win at least one of these games, maybe both. So I like to play the first game, then if they win, we can lay off the second. If we lose, we play the second game and try to win some money back. I like this strategy a lot better with home underdogs, but I also like to use it when both money lines are playable and I think the favorite could sweep. Nathan Eovaldi struggled against Houston but he has been pitching really well besides that. He has also pitched 7 scoreless innings against the Orioles already this season. The Red Sox bats are on fire, take the Red Sox in Game 1. I was able to get this line at -165 so I would highly recommend line shopping, but I figured I would still share it even though its -200 here.

CHI. CUBS @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 05/28 | 7:15 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -145
ANALYSIS: Johnny Cueto has now made two starts for the White Sox and he is already their best pitcher. He has yet to allow a run yet this season and he has been dominant. Keegan Thompson has also been pitching really well but he won’t make it deep into the game. I don’t think he would throw more than 75 pitches as he has not surpassed 70 pitches all season. These teams played two games earlier this season with the White Sox winning both games at the Cubs. The White Sox have also won 7 of the past 8 meetings between these teams. I like the White Sox at home.

Worlds Worst Picker
Peabody’s picks
Cardinals
Braves

We take
Brewers
Miami

Fade is still going strong

Bob Balfe
Braves -115

Posted : May 28, 2022 1:07 pm
Share: