Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 5/19/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 5/19/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : May 19, 2022 10:30 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Andy Lang

PGA Championship

5% Scottie Scheffler Top 20 -135 @DraftKings. Good to -175.

1-1 for +0u last week, YTD is 43-43 for -19.28u.

The Prez

4% REGULATION Florida Panthers -110. Good to -130.

mlb8 club
USA : MLB
Cleveland Guardians – Cincinnati
Over 7.5

Ziti sports
MLB
New York Mets -161 St. Louis Cardinals (1:10 PM)

NBA PLAYOFFS
Boston Celtics +3.5 -110 Miami Heat (8:30 PM)

NHL PLAYOFFS
Florida Panthers -160 Tampa Bay Lightning (7:00 PM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
Switzerland - Super League- Grasshoppers Zurich vs. St Gallen OVER 3 -130 (2:30 PM)

R & R TOTAL

NBA, 05/19 8:35 PM Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat
PICK: Under 208 for 10 Units

WNBA, 05/19 10:00 PM Minnesota Lynx vs Las Vegas Aces
PICK: Under 167.5 for 10 Units

MLB, 05/19 7:10 PM Seattle Mariners vs Boston Red Sox
PICK: Over 8.5 for 10 Units

NHL, 05/19 7:05 PM Tampa Bay Lightning vs Florida Panthers
PICK: Under 6.5 for 10 Units

King Creole
3* Heat ats

Matt Severance

TAMPA BAY @ FLORIDA | 05/19 | 7:00 PM EDT
FLORIDA -159
ANALYSIS: I'm pretty irked about Tuesday's NHL because my first inclination was to take the puckline on both road teams, but I didn't love the price on Tampa Bay and wanted to see how St. Louis would fare in Denver for one game first. Of course, both road teams covered that +1.5 with the Bolts winning outright. Still think Florida would have eventually won if not for the tying goal waved off with about eight minutes left. Can't possibly see the Cats losing back-to-back at home -- almost feels like letdown time for Tampa off three straight huge wins since last Thursday. No Brayden Point again for the Bolts. If the Tampa PL (-175) was cheaper than the Panthers ML (-160), I'd take it. Wouldn't shock me actually if Florida won by multiple goals like it did after losing Game 1 at home of the last round vs. Washington.

Stephen Oh

SAN DIEGO @ PHILADELPHIA | 05/19 | 1:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -120
ANALYSIS: There's a chance Bryce Harper -- who's fifth in the majors in OPS (.994), seventh in home runs (nine) and eighth in RBI (27) -- is back in the lineup on Thursday. But even if he isn't, this Phillies lineup is more than just Harper. Philadelphia ranks second in the majors in batting average (.253) and fifth in OPS (.739). On Thursday the Phillies face Yu Darvish, who gave up five earned runs on nine hits in 5.2 innings in his last start. My model says Philadelphia wins more than 60 percent of the time, which makes this good value.

Posted : May 19, 2022 10:36 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Essler
3*
Bost/MIA Under

Scott Spreitzer

3* Florida -160

The Winners Circle – Thursday Sports Plays

NBA BASKETBALL
Play Miami -3.5 over Boston

~~~
NHL HOCKEY
Play Florida -160 over Tampa Bay
Play Colorado -240 over St. Louis

~~~
MLB BASEBALL
Play New York Yankees -215 over Baltimore
Play New York Mets -170 over St. Louis

jack jones
guardians
stl cards

dave price
cleveland guardians

TMT Sports Baseball

MLB YTD 64-45 +$60,300 (59%)

Yesterday Recap 2-1 +$3,220 (67%)

This Week 5-2 +$7,110 (71%)

3* NY Mets -1.5 +110
2* Cleveland TT Over 3.5 -110
2* San Diego Over 8 -110

Matt Severance

FEATURED PICK

CINCINNATI @ CLEVELAND | 05/19 | 1:10 PM EDT
CLEVELAND -130
ANALYSIS: Yesterday's rainout may have helped the Guardians because their two best relievers, Bryan Shaw and Emmanuel Clase, both pitched in Tuesday's loss so maybe they wouldn't have been available Wednesday but will be today. Also the return of Manager Terry Francona from COVID. The Reds are playing better and burned us Tuesday, but Tyler Mahle has a 5.89 ERA overall and 6.50 on the road. On the flip side, since July 10, 2021, Cleveland's Cal Quantrill has recorded a team-high 17 starts of 6.0-or-more innings and has gone 7-3 with a 2.40 ERA.

BOSTON @ MIAMI | 05/19 | 8:30 PM EDT
MIAMI -165
ANALYSIS: I was going to wait here on official word on Al Horford, but it sounds as if he's not playing again due to COVID. Marcus Smart should be back for Boston but now comes word that guard Derrick White is out for personal reasons. That clearly weakens the Boston bench (White started for Smart in Game 1). So, back to the Heat at home -- where they haven't lost since late March.

John Bollman

TAMPA BAY @ FLORIDA | 05/19 | 7:00 PM EDT
FLORIDA -160
ANALYSIS: This is a must win game for the Panthers in my opinion. They looked lethargic in Game 1 and they still have yet to score a power play goal in the playoffs. That has to change. I think we will see a much better effort from the Panthers tonight. The Lightning also know they did their job stealing a road game and I think they know they can take care of business at home. This might be the only time I am on the Panthers this series as I think the odds are way off in general, most of these games should be much closer to 50-50 and I think the Lightning should be favored when they’re at home. But I like the Panthers to even the series at home.

ST. LOUIS @ N.Y. METS | 05/19 | 1:10 PM EDT
ST. LOUIS 164
ANALYSIS: Dakota Hudson has been solid for the Cardinals this season pitching three scoreless outings and pitching three outings allowing 3 ER. Chris Bassitt has been very good for the Mets as well, only getting hit hard in one of his outings. However, I think this should be a low scoring game with these two starters, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Cardinals bats wake up after facing Max Scherzer for six innings. I think pretty much everything about this game could go either way depending on who gets the big hit. The lineup, starting pitching, and bullpens are all even to me, so I like the value in the heavy underdog here.

SEATTLE @ BOSTON | 05/19 | 7:10 PM EDT
BOSTON -130
ANALYSIS: George Kirby has been very good for the Mariners in his first two starts but he is still a rookie making his first career start in Fenway against a Red Sox team that has suddenly started to hit. The Red Sox bullpen is also completely rested after the Nick Pivetta complete game yesterday. The Mariners are 6-15 in their last 21 games and 8-14 on the road. Rich Hill has actually pitched really well lately only allowing 2 ER in his last 19 IP. The Mariners are also much worse against lefties this season. Take the Red Sox to stay hot at home.

Allie O'Neill

ARIZONA @ CHI. CUBS | 05/19 | 7:40 PM EDT
CHI. CUBS 100
ANALYSIS: The Diamondbacks have now lost six straight games. Even though the Cubs lost yesterday, they have still won four of the last five games. Arizona's Zach Gallen has been great so far, but just lost at home to the Cubs in his most recent start. There is some concern about Marcus Stroman, as he is just returning from COVID protocols, but the Cubs have a strong bullpen to back him up. Meanwhile, the Diamondbacks currently hold the third worst bullpen ERA. Take the Cubs to extend the Dbacks' losing streak.

CINCINNATI @ CLEVELAND | 05/19 | 1:10 PM EDT
OVER 8
ANALYSIS: The over is 7-1 in Tyler Mahle's starts this season, including one game last month versus Cleveland where he gave up four earned runs. Cal Quantrill has allowed at least a couple earned runs per outing, so ideally the Reds offense is able to contribute their share of scoring. The Reds allow their opponents more runs than any other team in the league, an average of 5.83. The Guardians currently sit at the sixth worst spot, allowing 4.62. The over has now hit five straight times that these teams have played, and is 9-4 in Reds home games this season.

Mike Barner

MIAMI -170
ANALYSIS: The Celtics entered the half of Game 1 with a lead despite Marcus Smart and Al Horford being out. They were abnormally hot from the field, so when regression hit in the second half, the Heat pulled away with a win. It sounds like Smart has a good chance to return for Game 2, which would provide Boston with a huge boost. However, the Heat have yet to lose at home during the playoffs, and Jimmy Butler is a man on a mission. Look for the Heat to win another game before the series shifts to Boston.

Posted : May 19, 2022 12:45 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

XS Sports Picks

Yesterday 1-2 (-$3,200)
This Week 4-5 (-$1,400)

MLB YTD 62-42 +$73,360 (60% MLB Winners)

2* Houston Over 8 -110
2* Kansas City Over 10 -115

Cokin

MLB

3% Padres/Phillies 1H Total Under 4 -105
3% White Sox/Royals Total Over 10 -115
2% Reds 1H +101

Las Vegas Chris

New York Yankees at Baltimore Orioles
Play Rating: 1%
Play: New York Yankees -200 J Montgomery (LHP) Must Start

San Diego Padres at Philadelphia Phillies
Play Rating: 2%
Play: Total Over 8.0 (-110) Action

Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals
Play: 1H Total Over 5.0 (-120) V Velasquez (RHP), C Hernandez (RHP) Must Start

Arizona Diamondbacks at Chicago Cubs
Play: Total Under 9.0 (-110) Z Gallen (RHP), M Stroman (RHP) Must Start

St. Louis Blues at Colorado Avalanche
Play Rating: 1%
Play: Total Over 6.5 (-129)

St. Louis Blues at Colorado Avalanche
Play: St. Louis Blues +1.5 (-120)

Johnny Banks

(5-5 wnba)

wings u161.5

Ben Burns

2ND RD 10* NHL GAME OF THE YEAR! – Florida -159
10** N.L. MLB GAME OF THE WEEK! – Arizona -105
10* LUXURY BOX – Boston Under 208.5
AFTERNOON MLB ANNIHILATOR – Guardians -125
MLB BREAKFAST CLUB – Phillies -119

Larry Ness

10* Getaway Day of Week - Cleveland -126
Late-Breaker – Arizona -102
10* Las Vegas Insider – Boston +3.5

Goodfella

1* Florida -160

VSiN Hosts & Guests

PRIME TIME ACTION
Kelley Bydlon
Chet Holmgren First Overall Pick +160

THE NIGHT CAP
Shaun King
Blues/Avalanche Over 6.5

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Mitch Moss
Mets 1st 5 (-0.5) -110

Pauly Howard
Everton (-115) vs. Crystal Palace
Celtics/Heat Largest Lead Under 17.5

A NUMBERS GAME
Todd Wright
Rangers +280 adjusted series price over Hurricanes

Carl Sack
Celtics +3.5 v Heat
Celtics +1.5 v Heat (1st Half)

Will Hill
Mets/Yankees ML Parlay +125
Mariners +112 over Red Sox

Posted : May 19, 2022 1:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

IC

7* Miami Under 207

Scott Spreitzer
NBA
6-U Celtics +3 over Heat (8:30 p.m., Thursday, May 19)

Carmine Bianco

5% St. Louis Blues at Colorado Avalanche
Total Over 6.5 (-125)

The Prez

(35) St. Louis Blues at (36) Colorado Avalanche
Total Over 6.5 (-130)

McInnis

4% (35) St. Louis Blues at (36) Colorado Avalanche
Total Over 6.5 (-130)

Ralph Michaels

5% Fla/tb U 6.5 +100

Hakeem Profit

WNBA

2% Minnesota Lynx +11.0 (-110)

IC

WNBA -21u (3-7)

4 - Under 161.5 Dallas vs. Phoenix (Thursday @ 10pm est)

Micah Roberts

MIAMI -3.5
ANALYSIS: Boston came out strong in Game 1, taking an eight-point lead to the half. But the Miami, powered by the home edge, stole the third-quarter 39-14, and that was the ball game. As well as the Celtics played they should have been up at least 16 points at the half, but the Heat paced themselves well and didn’t get rattled. Boston will not have Al Horford again. I like the Heat to win and cover again.

Posted : May 19, 2022 5:35 pm
Share: