Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Friday 5/13/22

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 5/13/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : May 13, 2022 9:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Buster Sports

5% NBA SLAM DUNK

Boston Celtics +1.5 (-110)

ZITI Sports
MLB
New York Yankees -170 Chicago White Sox (8:10 PM)
Cleveland Guardians +144 Minnesota Twins (8:10 PM)
Chicago Cubs +110 Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40 PM)
Baltimore Orioles vs Detroit Tigers UNDER 8 -125 (7:10 PM)

NBA PLAYOFFS
Golden State Warriors -8 -110 Memphis Grizzlies (10:00 PM)

NHL PLAYOFFS
Calgary Flames vs Dallas Stars UNDER 5.5 -135 (9:35 PM)

WNBA
Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream UNDER 167.5 -110 (7:30 PM)

SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM
5/14
Scotland - Premier League- Hearts vs. Rangers UNDER 3 -132 (7:15 AM)
Peru - Primera Division- UTC de Cajamarca vs. Deportivo Municipal UNDER 2.5 -107 (4:30 PM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
5/13
England - Championship- Luton Town vs. Huddersfield Town OVER 2 -111 (2:45 PM)
5/14
Germany - Bundesliga- Union Berlin vs. Bochum OVER 3 -112 (9:30 AM)
Bolivia - Primera Division- The Strongest vs. Guabira Montero OVER 2.5 -149 (3:30 PM)
5/15
England - National League- Chesterfield vs. Woking OVER 2.5 -143 (10:00 AM)
Norway - 1st Division- Mjondalen IF vs. KFUM Oslo OVER 2.5 -120 (12:00 PM)
Italy - Serie A- Cagliari vs. FC Internazionale OVER 3 -116 (2:45 PM)

mlb8 club
New York Mets – Seattle Mariners
Over 7.5

The Prez

3% Calgary Flames -165

mlb martingale

Detroit Tigers – Baltimore Orioles
Detroit Tigers -1.5 @ 2.30 / 1 units

Posted : May 13, 2022 9:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

nover
rays

ricky tran
twins

mike lundin
gom
mets rl

dmacklin
la angels

ATS COVERS

MLB 7:05 pm Houston Astros at Washington Nationals
Houston Astros -146 for 1 units

NHL 9:35 pm Calgary Flames at Dallas Stars
Calgary Flames -158 for 1 units

Matt Severance

FLORIDA @ WASHINGTON | 05/13 | 7:30 PM EDT
WASHINGTON +1.5
ANALYSIS: In the history of the Stanley Cup playoffs, I wonder how many times previously a team had a 3-0 lead in the second period of a game and yet still failed to cover the freakin +1.5 puckline like Washington did in Game 5 on Wednesday in a 5-3 loss. (Still bitter!) Have to go back to it for Friday back in D.C., though, at -150. Florida only scored two total goals in the first 118:00 or so at Washington in Games 3-4 -- the Panthers scored a third late to tie Game 4 and then won it in OT.

CALGARY @ DALLAS | 05/13 | 9:30 PM EDT
UNDER 5.5
ANALYSIS: The Under is quite juicy at -135 for Friday's game to the point we might see our first total of 5 in these playoffs ... still a no-brainer in my mind at 5.5, though, as four of the five in the series have seen five goals or fewer scored -- and that the Stars get the last line change at home should only help them slow Calgary down. Offensively, Dallas simply isn't very good.

KANSAS CITY @ COLORADO | 05/13 | 8:40 PM EDT
COLORADO -140
ANALYSIS: Kudos to Jeff Hochman for jumping early on the Rockies at home Friday! I totally agree and usually do the same for most Rockies home games against lesser opponents as we often gain a good 20 cents. Colorado has a huge advantage being off Thursday and the Royals are playing Thursday night in Texas and have to travel. Nothing good can come from that game (i.e. injuries, use key relievers, etc.). Rox lefty Kyle Freeland was bad his first two starts this year but in four starts since signing a long-term extension is 1-1 with a 1.57 ERA in 23 innings.

L.A. ANGELS @ OAKLAND | 05/13 | 9:40 PM EDT
L.A. ANGELS -150
ANALYSIS: I'd certainly wait for lineups but I'm not planning to be at a computer by the time those come out for this game, and the Angels were off Thursday so everyone should be in there, including Taylor Ward (missed a few with hammy). The Halos lead the majors in runs and should tee off on struggling A's right-hander Daulton Jeffries (1-5, 5.22). In his past two starts, he has given up 10 runs and 18 hits in just 10 innings with opponents hitting .383 against him. The only reason this spread isn't higher is the Angels are giving Chase Silseth his first MLB start. He will become the first member of the 2021 draft class to reach the Show. "Yeah, I was in the show. I was in the show for 21 days once - the 21 greatest days of my life." Silseth had a 1.73 ERA in Double-A this year. My guess is Joe Maddon only lets him have one turn through the lineup so I think we are safe.

N.Y. RANGERS @ PITTSBURGH | 05/13 | 7:00 PM EDT
N.Y. RANGERS -120
ANALYSIS: No Sidney Crosby tonight and sure the Pens could win at home without their captain and Hall of Famer (I don't think they could on the road), but he has nine points and is plus-2 in the series -- multiple points in each of first four games before leaving Game 5 injured -- so it's a beyond massive loss. Pittsburgh was 5-4-4 without him this season and outscored by a goal. Crosby's last game missed was April 7, a 3-0 loss at the Rangers. Even with his struggles, New York netminder Igor Shesterkin is better than Pens third-stringer Louis Domingue.

John Bollman

HOUSTON @ WASHINGTON | 05/13 | 7:05 PM EDT
HOUSTON -160
ANALYSIS: The Astros have now won 10 straight games to catapult to the top of the AL West standings. They will be without Jeremy Pena tonight who has been on fire for them after he was injured in their last game. The Astros also have the best bullpen in the league while the Nats are ranked 21st in the league. While the Nats have been crushing righties as of late, they haven’t been hitting as well against lefties. Josiah Gray is very good but he still doesn’t get deep into games. Framber Valdez should have success against with his sinker against a Nationals team that doesn’t hit many home runs. They hit into plenty of double plays as well, I like this matchup for the Astros to continue their 10 game win streak.

KANSAS CITY @ COLORADO | 05/13 | 8:40 PM EDT
COLORADO -140
ANALYSIS: Kyle Freeland has been very good since his first couple starts and that includes a home start. He will face a Royals team that is better against lefties, but still in the bottom 5 in the league overall. The Rockies had yesterday off while the Royals were playing a close game. They shouldn’t have Taylor Clarke, Collin Snider, or Amir Garrett available tonight and Josh Staumont would be pitching his third game in four nights. The only way I see the Royals pulling out this game is if they hit Freeland hard and Greinke can make it deep in the game. Take the Rockies at home.

N.Y. RANGERS @ PITTSBURGH | 05/13 | 7:00 PM EDT
PITTSBURGH 100
ANALYSIS: Sidney Crosby could be out tonight but I still think the Penguins are able to close the series out. The Rangers are 0-2 in Pittsburgh so far these playoffs and I don’t see them turning their fortune tonight. The Penguins have the experience and they know how to close out games. Igor Shesterkin was the Rangers saving grace during the season, yet he has struggled all playoffs. I think if this game gets back to New York the Rangers will win it, so I think the Penguins close it out tonight.

Posted : May 13, 2022 12:43 pm
Share: