Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Wednesday 5/11/22

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wednesday 5/11/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games.

Posted : May 11, 2022 7:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Prez

5% REGULATION Calgary Flames -130

"Frankly, I would bet the Flames in Reg tonight, the Flames on the Puck Line and the Flames to win the 1st period. These teams just do not compare and one of these games, the Stars goalie is going to let some in early. This is that game, so please bet 5% of your bankroll on the Flames in Regulation and 1% on the Puck Line and in the 1st period."

mlb8 club

San Francisco Giants – Colorado Rockies
Over 7.5

Tomas Sports
LG twins over 7.5

MLB-Martingale

1 UNITS

Arizona Diamondbacks – Miami Marlins

Miami Marlins -1.5 @ 2.50

Matt Severance

PITTSBURGH @ N.Y. RANGERS | 05/11 | 7:00 PM EDT
N.Y. RANGERS -134
ANALYSIS: I would have bet you $5K that Pens third-stringer Louis Domingue wouldn't be outplaying sure-fire Vezina Trophy winner Igor Shesterkin of the Rangers in this series. But that's fact as Shesterkin has been yanked in back-to-back blowouts in Pittsburgh. Domingue has been OK, but that's all he has needed to be. I find it hard to fathom the Rangers go out this meekly at home in Game 5 on Wednesday -- and Shesterkin was quite a bit better at MSG during the regular season. The SL Model has NYR winning 3.1-2.5.

GOLDEN ST. @ MEMPHIS | 05/11 | 9:30 PM EDT
GOLDEN ST. -125
ANALYSIS: Kudos to the Grizzlies for nearly upsetting the Warriors in Game 4, but I think that was Memphis' last stand without Ja Morant, who clearly is not coming to the rescue in Game 5 on Wednesday. Some teams you might worry take a 3-1 lead for granted and perhaps have a letdown in a matchup like this on the road, but not the veteran Warriors. They went to get this done and rest up for the Suns or Mavericks -- after all, the Dubs do have a history of star players getting hurt/suspended in the playoffs. It doesn't much matter that Steve Kerr likely will be out again due to COVID. Fill-in and next Sacramento Kings coach Mike Brown is 14-0 as acting playoff coach for the Warriors when Kerr has been out over the years (technically, the record stays with Kerr).

Matt Severance

DALLAS @ CALGARY | 05/11 | 9:30 PM EDT
UNDER 5.5
ANALYSIS: Three of the four games in the series have seen five goals or fewer scored with two excellent netminders in Jake Oettinger and Jacob Markstrom and the Stars playing a very defensive, check-heavy brand of hockey to slow the high-powered Flames. The two games in Calgary had just three total goals scored. A 2-2 result at the end of regulation would be swell.

WASHINGTON @ FLORIDA | 05/11 | 7:30 PM EDT
WASHINGTON +1.5
ANALYSIS: I don't think I can justify taking -200 or better favorites at home in the Stanley Cup playoffs any longer with what Edmonton has done to me twice. Still can't believe the Oilers choked at home in OT again. Playoff hockey is just so unpredictable. That said, the Capitals have been the better team in two of four games of this series and should be up 3-1 if not for allowing the late tying goal in Game 4 and losing in overtime. Have to take the PL at -130 and hope there's not a letdown factor for Washington with that crushing loss (or a late empty-net goal by Florida).

Posted : May 11, 2022 10:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jesse Schule

goy rockies +1.5

jack jones

20 mets

Matt Severance

TORONTO @ N.Y. YANKEES | 05/11 | 12:35 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -135
ANALYSIS: If momentum from a night game carries over to a day game, the Yankees obviously have all of it after Aaron Judge's walk-off three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth Tuesday night. And while the Jays had to use their closer in Jordan Romano, who took the loss, the Yanks didn't use Aroldis Chapman. That could matter today. Yanks starter Jameson Taillon has a 2.45 ERA in two starts this year against Toronto, while the Jays' Jose Berrios has a disappointing 5.34 ERA on the season. 5.74 in two road starts and 5.40 in his lone outing vs. New York. Judge is 6-for-12 with a homer off him. If you are wondering why this number has come down a bit since an opening of Yanks -145, my assumption is because Giancarlo Stanton is not in the NYY lineup. Still like New York at this cheap price.

John Bollman

TORONTO @ N.Y. YANKEES | 05/11 | 12:35 PM EDT
TORONTO 115
ANALYSIS: I guess I am playing contrarian today but the Yankees were getting no hit through 5 innings yesterday before coming alive. There was also some umpire controversy that took away from a very good game that could have affected the outcome with Yimi Garcia wrongfully getting ejected. Giancarlo Stanton isn’t in the lineup today for the Yankees while the Blue Jays are playing all their regulars. The Yankees have won 14 of their last 17 games but they won’t keep this pace up all season. Jameson Taillon pitched well against the Blue Jays but that was just 8 days ago, advantage goes to the hitter when he sees a pitcher twice in 8 days. Jose Berrios has been hit or miss lately but he is more than capable of pitching well against a right handed heavy Yankees lineup and its not like he was terrible in his first game against the Yankees allowing 3 ER in 5 IP. I like the value in the Blue Jays.

HOUSTON @ MINNESOTA | 05/11 | 7:40 PM EDT
HOUSTON -125
ANALYSIS: The Twins lost a bunch of key players in a matter of games and I am kicking myself for not checking the Twins lineup yesterday because of it. However, Carlos Correa, Luis Arraez, and Trevor Larnach were all place on the IL recently and those are three of their hottest hitters. Byron Buxton was also out of the lineup yesterday with an injury. He could be back in tonight, but even if he is, that is a lot of star power missing behind him. Jose Urquidy has pitched well this season although he has tended to struggle a bit on the road. The Astros bullpen is rested and they are ranked 2nd best in the league. I like this value on the Astros to win their 9th straight game against the beat up Twins tonight.

MIAMI @ ARIZONA | 05/11 | 3:40 PM EDT
ARIZONA -110
ANALYSIS: Sandy Alcantara has struggled this season, and the Marlins are struggling right behind him. The Diamondbacks just swept the Marlins in Miami and they have a chance to sweep them at home as well today. Merrill Kelly has been dominant this season pitching a quality start in four straight games and not allowing an earned run in 3 of his 6 starts. The Diamondbacks were also able to give their worked bullpen the day off with their big win yesterday while the Marlins needed to go to theirs very early with Jesus Luzardo not making it deep. These two teams are headed in complete opposite directions right now and the Dbacks are hot. I like the Dbacks as a pick em.

WASHINGTON @ FLORIDA | 05/11 | 7:30 PM EDT
WASHINGTON 190
ANALYSIS: Maybe the Caps go quietly after going up 2-1 but I think they’ll win at least one of these next two games. They blew the lead late in their last game but they didn’t deserve to win honestly after playing really well in two of the first three games. Tom Wilson still hasn’t skated so he is most likely out for the series but he was out after the first period after scoring in Game 1 so the Caps have been doing all of this without him. Ilya Samsonov has been good for the Caps and if this team gets consistent goaltending, they will have a chance. I feel like the refs will swallow their whistles tonight and let the boys play, but if they don’t, the Caps have been dominating the special teams battle. Either way, the Caps are much closer to even here than the oddsmakers continue to give them. Take the Caps.

PITTSBURGH @ N.Y. RANGERS | 05/11 | 7:00 PM EDT
N.Y. RANGERS -135
ANALYSIS: We will give the Rangers one last chance because honestly, they have looked terrible. They were anchored by probable Vezina Trophy winner in Igor Shesterkin but he has struggled this series. The Rangers have also been terrible in front of him. The Penguins won’t take the game off but they would be perfectly fine with going home up 3-2 in this series with a chance to close it out at home. I thought this was going to be a seven game series but I might have been very wrong there, so we will see if the Rangers can avoid losing this series at home in 5 games.

Allie O'Neill

Allie is riding the red train until she stops.

MILWAUKEE @ CINCINNATI | 05/11 | 12:35 PM EDT
OVER 9.5
ANALYSIS: I approach this over with a bit more skepticism as it's at 9.5, but the Reds have now had nine straight games go over the posted total. Last week, the Reds were able to score four runs off of Adrian Houser, and the Brewers got seven off of Vladimir Gutierrez. Both teams' bullpens are worn down, so they should provide ample opportunities for runs. All of five times these teams have played each other this season have gone over.

+976 17-6-1 IN LAST 24 MLB PICKS

Posted : May 11, 2022 12:05 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Las Vegas Cris

2%- Milwaukee Bucks +5.5 (-110)
2%- Total Under 214.5 (-110)

2%- Total Over 9.0 (-110) A Houser (RHP), V Gutierrez (RHP) Must Start
2%- Total Over 8.5 (-115) R Pepiot (RHP), D Peters (LHP) Must Start
1%- Cleveland Guardians +128 A Civale (RHP), V Velasquez (RHP) Must Start
3%- San Francisco Giants -1.0 (-149) C Kuhl (RHP), A Cobb (RHP) Must Start
2%- New York Mets -1.5 (-110) T Megill (RHP), Aaron Sanchez (RHP) Must Start
3%- Los Angeles Angels -120 S Ohtani (RHP) Must Start
2%-Houston Astros -1.0 (+109) J Urquidy (RHP), C Archer (RHP) Must Start

1%- Panthers -220 with Flames -208 parlay +115
2%- Stars vs. Flames Total Under 5.5 (-118)

Ashley covers
bucks +5.5

Mario Rojas

Seattle -140
Brewers +1.5 -130

Hakeem Profit

1% Los Angeles Sparks -2.5 (-110)
1% New York Liberty at (644) Chicago Sky Total Over 166.5 (-110)
1% Seattle Storm -4.0 (-110)

Scott Spreitzer

4* Everton -145 3 way wager
3* NY Rangers -135

IC

4- Take Over 165.5 New York vs. Chicago (Wednesday @ 8pm est)

Posted : May 11, 2022 1:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Master Sports

NBA
3* #509/510 Golden State/Memphis under 219

Brandon Lang

75 Dimes - Milwaukee Bucks +5 1/2

dave price
white sox
boston red sox

jim feist

rockies
mariners

ATS Covers

MLB 7:25 pm Boston Red Sox at Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Braves -121 for 1 units

MLB 7:50 pm Baltimore Orioles at St Louis Cardinals
St Louis Cardinals -1.5 for 1 units

IC

NBA

4 - Memphis Grizzlies +4 over Golden State Warriors

Goodfella

1* Pitt/NYR OVER 6

VSiN Hosts & Guests

PRIME TIME ACTION
John Haslbauer
Sam Burns 20/1
Talor Gooch 45/1
Maverick McNealy 55/1
Marc Leishman 65/1
Keith Mitchell 75/1
Ryan Palmer 80/1
Kurt Kitayama 100/1
Brandon ** 200/1
Hudson Swafford 250/1

THE NIGHT CAP
Jonathan Von Tobel
Bucks/Celtics Over 214.5

Shaun King
NY Rangers -130

THE LOOKAHEAD
Scott Seidenberg
Yankees -132
Guardians / White Sox Over 8.5 -115
Reds / Brewers F5 Over 5 -110
Marlins / Dbacks F5 Under 4 -110

LONG SHOTS PODCAST
Matt Youmans
Sam Burns (20-1)
Will Zalatoris (23-1)
Cameron Champ (60-1)
Ryan Palmer (125-1)

Brady Kannon
Joaquin Niemann (35-1)
Aaron Wise (45-1)
Jhonnatan Vegas (55-1)
Adam Hadwin (55-1)
Jason Kokrak (60-1)
Matthew Wolff (90-1)
Hank Lebioda (250-1)

Full Tournament Head to Head Matchups
Tommy Fleetwood (-115) over Brooks Koepka
Aaron Wise (-145) over Matt Kuchar
Adam Hadwin (-150) over Davis Riley

Wes Reynolds
Will Zalatoris 23/1
Hideki Matsuyama 34/1
Tommy Fleetwood 50/1
Jhonattan Vegas 55/1
Adam Hadwin 55/1
Aaron Wise 55/1
Keith Mitchell 80/1
Dylan Frittelli 130/1

Soudal Open
Victor Perez 30/1
Thriston Lawrence 45/1
JC Ritchie 55/1
Connor Syme 60/1
Lukas Nemecz 100/1
Ewen Ferguson 100/1

FOLLOW THE MONEY
Jeff Sealey
Sam Burns 20/1
Will Zalatoris 22/1
Alex Noren 66/1
Sebastian Munoz 100/1

A NUMBERS GAME
Gill Alexander
Yulia Putintseva +123 over Muguruza
Danielle Collins +213 over Halep

Drew Dinsick
Bucks +5.5 v Celtics
Grizzlies +4 v Warriors
Fabio Fognini +4 games v Sinner
Marin Cilic-Cam Norrie over 22.5 games

John Laghezza
A's-Tigers over 7.5
Red Sox +112 over Braves
Cardinals -1.5 (-110) over Orioles
Yankees -135 over Blue Jays (Lean)

Jason Weingarten
Angels -122 over Rays
Ryan Pepiot 100/1 NL Rookie of the Year

Micah Roberts

GOLDEN ST. @ MEMPHIS | 05/11 | 9:30 PM EDT
MEMPHIS +4
ANALYSIS: The Grizzlies went 20-6 without Ja Morant this season, and three of the losses were in meaningless late-season games after clinching. They had the Warriors on the ropes in Game 4 in San Francisco with a tenacious defensive effort that gave the Warriors trouble. They know they can do it again Game 4 came down to Golden State getting more calls and 11 more free throws made. The Warriors are1-5 ATS in their last six games. Take the points with Memphis.

+130 9-7 IN LAST 16 NBA ATS PICKSAST 4 MEM ATS PICKS

ARIZONA -110
ANALYSIS: The Diamondbacks have won seven of their last eight and have become the most profitable team in baseball at +9.60. Five of those wins have come against the Marlins. Wednesday is a getaway day for Miami, and Arizona should complete the sweep for the second straight week. D-backs starter Merrill Kelly has been stingy all season, allowing only five runs in his six starts. Arizona has won four of his last five. The bats have come to life, particularly Ketel Marte's. Arizona to win.

+460 13-8 IN LAST 21 MLB ML PICKS

Matt Severance

CHI. CUBS @ SAN DIEGO | 05/11 | 4:10 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO -160
ANALYSIS: This is one of those where I don't really care that much about the starting pitchers -- bullpen day for the Cubs and Nick Martinez for the Padres, although Martinez has pretty good of late -- but simply the Padres are vastly better lineup-wise and at home. I mean, that the Cubs are still playing Jason Heyward and had to recall Frank Schwindel from the minors tells you all you need to know. Seiya Suzuki is out again.

PHILADELPHIA @ SEATTLE | 05/11 | 3:40 PM EDT
SEATTLE -145
ANALYSIS: Fairly cheap price considering Seattle is home and appears to have the massive pitching edge with Logan Gilbert (4-0, 1.36 ERA), the AL Pitcher of the Month for April, against Philly's Bailey Falter (0-1, 4.91) -- and here's hoping the lefty falters after being called back up from the minors. Seattle got back shortstop JP Crawford from a two-game injury absence Tuesday, and he's having a great season, batting .327 with an OBP of .417. Stellar rookie outfielder Julio Rodríguez (my preseason pick for AL ROY) is batting .333 with six steals over his past 18 games. The Phils are 4-8 on the road and are without JT Realmuto today.

UNDER 8
ANALYSIS: Picking Under 8 runs in this matchup didn't work out well yesterday as there were eight runs scored by the third inning. That was mostly Arizona, though, and I don't see the Snakes having that type of success against Marlins right-hander Sandy Alcantara (2-2, 3.03). He has allowed two ER or fewer in all but one start. That struggling Miami offense shouldn't do much against Arizona's Merrill Kelly (3-1, 1.22). He has allowed 1 ER or fewer in all but one start. Plus, we have the whole day game after a night game thing. I'm done with totals if this doesn't hit.

Posted : May 11, 2022 2:20 pm
Share: