Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 7/31/21

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 7/31/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAF, MLB & NFL games.

Posted : July 31, 2021 9:01 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Elite Sports Picks

Milwaukee (Woodruff) -150 over Atlanta (Muller)

Insider Sports Report

5* Philadelphia (Nola) -150 over Pittsburgh (Brubaker)
Range: -135 to -175

3* Boston (Eovaldi) -115 over Tampa Bay (Yarbrough)
Range: +105 to -135

3* N.Y. Mets (Hill) -125 over Cincinnati (Miley)
Range: -105 to -145

National Sports Service

4* Detroit (Manning) +105 over Baltimore (Means)

3* Cincinnati (Miley)/N.Y. Mets (Hill) OVER 8

Top Rank Sports
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®
Marquee Picks® For 07/31/21

4★ Milwaukee (Woodruff) -150 over Atlanta (Muller)

3★ San Francisco (Wood) +110 over Houston (Greinke)

GreenPunter us

Texas Rangers – Seattle Mariners
Seattle Mariners

totalmatchvip
Germany III Liga
Dortmund II – Mannheim
Over 3

SYSTEM 4 TEAM PARLAY
LA Angels +1.5
Miami Marlins ML
Texas Rangers ML
Philadelphia Phillies ML

Stitches--- NY Post. Lost yesterday with the Phillies. Season record now 60-58.

Saturday's play (20 units) is on the Blue Jays.

Posted : July 31, 2021 9:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Totals 4 You MLB Baseball Report for Saturday, July 31st

2021 American League on FS1 Super Total of the Year
!!!!!
Oakland/LA Angels under 9 1/2

MLB Baseball Bonus Winners
Milwaukee/Atlanta under 8 1/2
Houston/San Francisco over 8
Boston/Tampa Bay over 8 1/2
Cleveland/Chicago White Sox over 9

Dave Essler MLB IL Game of the Month

Giants ML

Jeff Hochman

Atlanta Braves +1'

Stephen Nover DISCOUNTED DAY GAME DOMINATOR

Athletics/Angels UNDER

Stephen Nover 2-FOR-1 MLB SATURDAY SWEEP

Orioles ML
Brewers ML

MLB(BobBalfe)
4:05 PM EST
Rotation #975
Astros -105 over Giants
Greinke/Wood
Both pitchers are having good seasons and both teams are 1st in their divisions. The Giants are a great story as they were not expected to be this good. I do think we will see them fade a little bit down the stretch. The weather will be very humid with winds blowing out. This park doesn’t give hitters much of an advantage, but the Astros have been crushing left handed pitching this year and I believe that will be the difference in this game as they will get to Alex Wood early with big hits. Take the Astros.

Jim Feist

MLB
3* #965/966 Athletics/Angels under 10.5

Primetime Sports Picks
Only The Best Sports Picks Everyday!
MEMBER PICKS For 07/31/21

4 Unit --> Cleveland (McKenzie) +1.5 runs -120 over Chicago White Sox (Keuchel)

3 Unit --> L.A. Angels (Barria) +110 over Oakland (Irvin)

3 Unit --> Philadelphia (Nola) -150 over Pittsburgh (Brubaker)

Posted : July 31, 2021 11:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Lee Sterling UFC
Benoit

Tony George MLB

4 Units - #965 Oakland (-135) vs LA Angels *4 EST

LA has not scored in this series and now face Cole Irving who last saw LA as a starter July 19 and threw 7 scoreless against them and allowed 2 hits. Good luck trying to get a game here this afternoon against the A's. LA beats up on weak sisters and then struggle against winning teams, they are 26-43 against winning teams. Add in the fact that LA starts Barria, who has pitched 13 innings this year with over a 6 ERA and I see Oakland winning again. He did pitch well against Minny but they were also missing their 2 best hitters in that game so those numbers are skewed a bit. Give me the A's to go up 3-0 in this series today

2 Units - #971 Seattle (-145) over Texas *7 EST

Seattle playing for a wild cards spot in the post season, have played well as of late, and Tyler Andersen starts for them for his first start after the trade and he is no stranger to this scenario, 3 teams in 3 years. Texas is 1-11 since the break, won 5 out of their last 22 and they will have issues here against a good hitting Seattle team who face Taylor Hearn who is a reliever and backed by a shaky bullpen. Seattle racked up 9 runs last night and I see a similar n umber tonight and while chalky - worth the stretch here. Two teams in clearly opposite directions.

IC
6* Mets -120
3* Sounders -1 +120

Doug Upstone

6* White Sox -150
2* Cardinals -130

Matt Severance

CLEVELAND @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 07/31 | 7:10 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -153
ANALYSIS: Wow cheap price. The White Sox now have the best bullpen in the majors after landing Craig Kimbrel, whom I assume is available. Not like he had to move. If Chicago leads after six innings the rest of this season with Michael Kopech, Kimbrel and Liam Hendriks, it's over. The ML is a bit low because Sox starter Dallas Keuchel is meh. But the Indians are in white-flag territory.

OAKLAND @ L.A. ANGELS | 07/31 | 4:05 PM EDT
OAKLAND -145
ANALYSIS: Much as I hate to agree with Justin Perri, and he has better stats than I do, we are 2-0 on the A's beating the Angels this weekend and see no reason why it won't continue. Oakland pitcher Cole Irvin has actually been a bit better away and has a 3.86 ERA vs. LAA. The Angels' Jaime Barria is essentially an opener. Oakland is simply better across the board. I just see a pretty girl and ask her to skate. No analytics. The Angels aren't pretty right now.

Posted : July 31, 2021 1:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kyle Akins

MILWAUKEE @ ATLANTA | 07/31 | 7:20 PM EDT
ATLANTA +130
ANALYSIS: Atlanta has been quite good at shutting down hot teams and is positioned to with an up-and-coming pitcher in Kyle Muller going today. The Brewers enter as winners of four straight games. The Braves are 11-0 since Aug. 2, 2017, at home against a team that has won at least their last four games when Atlanta has not also won three straight games. On Friday Atlanta scored four runs in the first inning before the game fell apart in a 9-5 loss. The Braves are 7-0 since May 14 off a home loss in which they held the lead.

Jeff Hochman

MILWAUKEE @ ATLANTA | 07/31 | 7:20 PM EDT
ATLANTA +1.5
ANALYSIS: The Brewers have scored well above their season average in four straight games. Kyle Muller has never pitched against the Brewers. He looks to be the real deal. Milwaukee is batting .235 against left-handed starters this season. The Braves should keep this one close at a decent price.

SDQL

L.A. DODGERS @ ARIZONA | 07/31 | 8:10 PM EDT
L.A. DODGERS -177
ANALYSIS: The Dodgers are 10-0 in the second game of a series as a favorite of -140 or more when their opponent's starter has an ERA of more than 4.00 on the season. The Diamondbacks are 0-10 as a dog of +140 or more off a game as a dog when their opponent's starter has a strike-per-ball ratio less than 1.6 on the season.

CLEVELAND @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 07/31 | 7:10 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -153
ANALYSIS: The White Sox are 16-0 in the second game of a series as a favorite of at least -130 when they did not win by five or more runs in the series opener. The Indians are 0-13 in the second game of a series as a dog of at least +125 after they allowed five or more walks.

N.Y. YANKEES @ MIAMI | 07/31 | 6:10 PM EDT
N.Y. YANKEES -179
ANALYSIS: The Yankees are 13-0 in the second game of a series when they won and never trailed in the series opener. The Marlins are 0-12 in the second game of a home series when they are off a loss as a dog in which they had at least three times as many hits as runs.

DAMIAN SOSH

4* MLB TOTAL OF THE DAY
Game: (969) Baltimore Orioles at (970) Detroit Tigers
Date/Time: Jul 31 2021 6:10 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Total Over 9.0 (-120) J Means (LHP), M Manning (RHP) Must Start

Take the Over
After just playing to a total of 7 runs yesterday I like us to see a lot more scoring in this game. I do not have a lot of confidence in either of tonight's starters. The Orioles Means in his last 12.1 IP has allowed 11 ER. Tiger's starter Manning doesn't average 5 IP per start and has given up 22 ER in 33 IP as a starter this season. In spite of the records of these two teams they do have offenses capable of putting up some big numbers. I believe we see that tonight and this game goes over the posted total.
4* MLB HIGH HEAT
Game: (953) Philadelphia Phillies at (954) Pittsburgh Pirates
Date/Time: Jul 31 2021 7:05 PM EDT
Play: Philadelphia Phillies -1.5 (+100) A Nola (RHP), J Brubaker (RHP) Must Start

Take the Phillies on the run line
The Phillies still have a chance at making the post season as they sit just 3.5 games behind the Mets. They were buyers at the trade deadline but after laying an egg losing to the Pirates 7-0 yesterday I like them to get revenge today. Brubaker has been just awful for the Pirates of late. Over his last 3 starts he's pitched just 12.2 innings and has allowed 12 ER. The Pirates record in his starts this season is just 4-14. While Aaron Nola has had his ups and downs this season he is coming off his best outing of the season. He pitched 8.2 innings allowing just 1 run to the Braves his last start. His team really needs him to come up big tonight and I'm confident he will against this Pirates team that struggles offensively.
10* NL PLAY OF THE MONTH
Game: (955) Cincinnati Reds at (956) New York Mets
Date/Time: Jul 31 2021 7:10 PM EDT
Play Rating: 10 units
Play: Cincinnati Reds +108 W Miley (LHP), R Hill (LHP) Must Start

Take the Reds
This Cincinnati team is fun to watch and they have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs as they inch closer to catching the Padres for that final playoff spot. Wade Miley will be on the bump for the Reds in this game and he's 8-4 with a 2.86 ERA on the season for the Reds. Miley has been solid all year and gives Cincinnati a solid start each outing usually pitching at least 6 innings. Going just 6 innings for this Reds team might have been a problem a few days ago but Cincinnati was aggressive at the trade deadline making good moves to help their bullpen. The Reds will be facing Rich Hill of the Mets. Hill is 6-4 with a 3.95 ERA on the season. He's pitched well this season but the Reds are really swinging hot bats right now. We all know about Votto and his recent exploits but what you may not realize is the Reds are all hitting the ball. Over their last 7 games Reds hitters are a combined .315. I think they are playing with a renewed vigor after management went out and addressed the weakest part of the team in terms of their bullpen. Give me the Reds in this one as I make them my NL Play of the Month.

Pickswise Sports
MLB 3* Plays 122-80 (60.4%)
MLB 3* Best Bet - Oakland Athletics -143

2* Plays
Astros +105
Red Sox +105
White Sox/Indians Under 9

Pickswise Sports
MLS Soccer ⚽️ 3* Best Bets
Seattle to Win and Score Over 1.5 goals [-116]
New England Win or Draw [-147]
Austin/Colorado Under 2.5 goals [-120]

Marco D'Angelo

5% SF Giants +103 (Greinke / Wood must start) Interleague GOM

JM SPORTS

Game: (969) Baltimore Orioles at (970) Detroit Tigers
Date/Time: Jul 31 2021 6:10 PM EDT
Play: Detroit Tigers +1.5 (-165) J Means (LHP), M Manning (RHP) Must Start

4 unit Detroit Tigers (+1.5 ; -165) over Baltimore Orioles (Means/Manning)-
I debated on making this play a straight up underdog pick but with the line and taking the 1.5 runs was an even bigger cushion. Detroit is 11-3 @ H off a L, and that loss was a struggle, they led exactly 0 innings (7-2 off a game where they didn’t lead an inning), the biggest lead of that game was -4 (when they trail by more then 3 they are 7-1 to follow) but their bullpen didn’t allow a run, and when the Tigers use more then 3 arms out of the pen w/o allowing a run they are 7-0. For the Tigers going against Means and being at home gives them the edge, @ home Detroit is 8-1 vs. a team w/ an away winning percentage under 40% and they are 16-8 vs. LHP (including 9-2 at home). Baltimore just continues to struggle on the other hand, with their LHP on the mound in Means, both are attempting to turn things around, in the L7 starts Means is 0-3 with a 4.91 ERA. Even though they are going up against a pitcher that does not look to have stellar numbers, but Manning is 2-0 (team is 3-0) in his home starts, and even though his ERA is over 4 that may not help Baltimore much. The Orioles are 0-8 on the road vs. a SP w/ an ERA > 5.00 (3-13 A vs. SP w/ ERA > 4.00), alongside a record of 6-20 on the road in the L25 vs. RHP, and 5-21 in the L26 non-divisional games. Baltimore managed to squeak one out Friday, but off a 1 run W, the Orioles are 2-5 and the Tigers are still over 55% @ H, and when Baltimore is on the road vs. a team with a winning percentage at home over 55%, they are just 4-14.

Posted : July 31, 2021 4:11 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

H&H Sports

MLB
Triple Dime - Red Sox +105

Greg Shaker TRIPLE DIME MLB SATURDAY MAX BET

Tigers ML

Bonus Play Brewers/Braves UNDER

King Creole MLB Saturday OVER of the DAY

Twins/Cardinals OVER

Scott Spreitzer MLB

7 - A's -1.5, +120 (runs line) over Angels

Lee Sterling UFC

Hall

Micah Roberts

SEATTLE @ TEXAS | 07/31 | 7:05 PM EDT
SEATTLE -130
ANALYSIS: The Mariners have that last AL wild card in sight, only 2.5 games back, and know they have to win games against bad teams like the Rangers. This bet is mostly against Texas' Taylor Hearn making just his third start this season; the first two were Rangers losses. New Seattle starter Tyler Anderson had a decent season with the Pirates who went 9-9 in his starts. He’ll give up a few, but I’m expecting the Mariners to jump all over Hearn. Seattle to win.

Posted : July 31, 2021 4:13 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

LasVegasKings:
Tampa Bay Rays Money line

Wayne Root

Pinnacle- Cincinnati Reds

Marty’s GOY Play
Brewers/Braves under 9

Posted : July 31, 2021 5:26 pm
Share: