Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Tuesday 7/20/21

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 7/20/21 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NBA, MLB & NFL games

Posted : July 20, 2021 10:22 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

PHOENIX @ MILWAUKEE | 07/20 | 9:00 PM EDT
PHOENIX +5
ANALYSIS: I'm 3-2 in this series with the Suns letting me down the past two games, both heartbreaking losses. Phoenix easily could have won Games 4 or 5 -- and should have covered Game 4 -- so I'm going to take the points and expect a third straight nailbiter. Milwaukee deserves to be in this close-out position, thanks to the Big Three's all-around brilliance. But I'll bet against Bobby Portis and Pat Connaughton going 6 of 10 from deep again.3

Ben Burns

10* Bucks -200
9-oakland-150
9-kc+1.5-135
9-reds-140
9-rockies-175

Stitches--NY Post. Won with the Twins yesterday. He's won 10 of his last 11. Season record now 56-50.

Tuesday's play (30 units) is on the Marlins.

Steve Merril

4* Suns +5

MLB-Martingale

1 units
Detroit Tigers – Texas Rangers
Texas Rangers -1

Matt Severance

KANSAS CITY @ MILWAUKEE | 07/20 | 4:10 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE -150
ANALYSIS: Both teams were off Monday; this was to be a night game but was pushed to the afternoon because there's apparently some other sporting event going on in Milwaukee on Tuesday night. Very quietly, Eric Lauer (3-4, 3.83) has become a key part of that Brewers rotation. He has had three straight quality starts with only a combined two runs allowed over 18 innings. The Royals have lost five straight on the road vs. southpaws and also lose the DH here. Kansas City's Mike Minor (6-8, 5.67) has allowed a whopping 24 runs over his past four outings. Milwaukee is 8-3 in its past 11 vs. a lefty.

Micah Roberts

PHOENIX +172
ANALYSIS: The last two outcomes were the most improbable I’ve ever seen, as the Suns shot over 50 percent from the field in both and lost. The Game 5 loss was one for the ages as the Suns shot 55 percent from the field, 68 percent from 3-point range and had only eight turnovers. I like the Suns to keep shooting well and win Game 6 outright.

The Prez

5% Milwaukee Brewers -1' (+117) - Lauer/Minor must start

The Money Team Wins Sports Network

YTD 114-69 (62%) +94,710

Phoenix Suns +5 -110

Posted : July 20, 2021 10:29 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Micah Roberts

PHILADELPHIA @ N.Y. YANKEES | 07/20 | 7:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -130
ANALYSIS: The Phillies are just 9-9 behind RHP Aaron Nola. But we have New York RHP Domingo German’s rating sliding downward after a strong start to 2021, as the Yankees have lost four of his last five starts. New York still has COVID-19 issues, which have star performers like Aaron Judge and Gio Urshela sidelined. The Phillies are battling with wins in five of their last six games. Take Philadelphia to win.

MINNESOTA @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 07/20 | 8:10 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -135
ANALYSIS: I’m not a huge fan of Chicago LHP Dallas Keuchel’s stuff, but he’s learned to manage a game better than he did in his younger years, and he’s also led his team to victory in 11 of his 17 starts. The White Sox's offense should be able to attack Minnesota RHP Bailey Ober and get an early lead. Chicago has won three of its last four games while the Twins have lost four of their last five. The White Sox are headed to the playoffs and Minnesota has no hope for the postseason. Take Chicago to win.

Matt Severance

SAN DIEGO @ ATLANTA | 07/20 | 7:20 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO -157
ANALYSIS: We backed the Padres behind Yu Darvish (7-3, 3.09) over the Braves and lefty Kyle Muller (1-2, 3.45) on Monday because the Friars generally destroy lefties. That game was rained out, and by all appearances it will be the same two starters tonight so nothing has changed in my mind. Atlanta is 1-3 since losing Ronald Acuna Jr.

Zack Cimini

MILWAUKEE -5
ANALYSIS: The Bucks will aim to be the first team since the 2006 Miami Heat to go down 0-2 in the NBA Finals and win the next four games. The rising play of Giannis Antetokounmpo continues to go to new heights. Expect the Suns' letdown over Game 4’s final 90 seconds and squandering of a 16-point, first-quarter lead in Game 5 to haunt them. Look for Milwaukee to close out the NBA season with a championship.

SEATTLE @ COLORADO | 07/20 | 8:40 PM EDT
SEATTLE +162
ANALYSIS: Colorado RHP German Marquez made his first All-Star appearance thanks to his incredible efficiency at home. He’s sustained just one loss at Coors Field this year, but this is a vulnerable spot for the Rockies. Seattle defeated Colorado in this same scenario last month - a series opener following an off-day for both teams on Monday. Look for the Mariners to halt Marquez’s dominant run at home as big underdogs.

TEXAS @ DETROIT | 07/20 | 7:10 PM EDT
TEXAS +110
ANALYSIS: Monday featured several blowouts on the diamond, one of which was Detroit's 14-0 victory over Texas. The loss marked the third straight game in which the Rangers were shut out, as they have not scored a run since Friday’s 10-2 loss at Toronto. Expect their bats to bounce back as they’ve provided RHP Dane Dunning an average of nine runs in his last three starts. Take the Rangers.

Justin Perri

KANSAS CITY @ MILWAUKEE | 07/20 | 4:10 PM EDT
MILWAUKEE -172
ANALYSIS: I'll fade Mike Minor here as I think the Brewers will get it done against a pitcher that has surrendered 24 runs in his last 20 innings, losing all four starts in the process. The Brewers are also winners of three straight and have shown that they go on winning streaks. Milwaukee starter Eric Lauer has been solid as of late and should give his squad the advantage they need to win this game. Back the home team to win the opener against a Kansas City team that has won just twice in its last 10 games and has a 33% road win rate this year.

MINNESOTA @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 07/20 | 8:10 PM EDT
OVER 9
ANALYSIS: I have a feeling this one makes it to 9.5 today, so I'll grab it now and lock in the push at nine. I've picked on Bailey Ober a few times this year due to his low swinging strike rate and elevated hard-hit percentage and it has paid off, so I'll go back to it. In three road starts this season he has yet to pitch into the 5th inning, which means plenty of time for a subpar Twins bullpen to allow some runs. Opposing Ober is Dallas Keuchel, who has only had one effective start in his last four appearances, and that came against the Orioles. I think the Twins lineup should score on him tonight. Great hitting conditions in this one too, grab the Over.

Mike Barner

MILWAUKEE -5
ANALYSIS: For the first time in the series, we had a game decided by fewer than six points when the Bucks pulled off a four-point win in Game 5. The Suns looked like they were going to roll early, but they blew their 16-point lead by the half. Now they have the unenviable task of trying to stay alive on the road. Noteworthy for this game is that Scott Foster will be a part of the officiating crew. Chris Paul is 0-12 in his last 12 playoff games that Foster has been a referee in. While I’d feel better if this line was set at 4.5 points, I’ll still take the Bucks to cover.

Posted : July 20, 2021 11:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Essler

3* TOY

Twins Over 9

Wise guy team
Twins ML
Rangers ML

Kyle Akins

Brewers -172

John Bollman

Reds -145
Brewers -172

Master Sports

MLB
3* #914 Oakland -150

Posted : July 20, 2021 2:27 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

TEXAS @ DETROIT | 07/20 | 7:10 PM EDT
DETROIT -120
ANALYSIS: Texas has lost six in a row, all by multiple runs. Rangers starting pitcher Dane Dunning is 0-4 with a 6.55 ERA on the road. The Tigers have won six straight at home and lefty Tarik Skubal has a 3.72 home ERA. Overall, he has allowed three earned or fewer in nine of his past 10 outings. Texas is 5-12 in its past 17 vs. a southpaw.

Matt Severance

MILWAUKEE -190
ANALYSIS: Sorry Suns fans, but Scott Foster is working tonight's game as a referee, and Chris Paul has lost his last 12 playoff games with Foster on the court. I also think Paul is worn down at age 36 and with Jrue Holiday hounding him all over the court. I'd like to see a Game 7 Thursday and the Suns probably could have/should have won the past two games, but their offensive efficiency numbers overall have been way down on the road this postseason. If they can't beat the Bucks when Devin Booker is scoring 40 points in a game, well, they can't beat the Bucks unless Giannis gets hurt. The past two times in the Finals a team lost the first two games and then won the next three ... it also won Game 6.

Insider Sports Report

4* Philadelphia (Nola)/N.Y. Yankees (German) OVER 9
Range: 8.5 to 9.5

3* Phoenix +5 over Milwaukee (NBA)
Range: +7 to +3

Primetime Sports Picks
Only The Best Sports Picks Everyday!
MEMBER PICKS For 07/20/21

4 Unit --> Colorado (Marquez) -170 over Seattle (Gonzales)

3 Unit --> Phoenix/Milwaukee UNDER 222 (NBA)

Posted : July 20, 2021 4:13 pm
Share: