Clear all

Free Service Plays For Thursday 8/13/20

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 8/13/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : August 13, 2020 9:53 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports
Aug 13 '20, 1:00 PM in 1d
Soccer | IFK Goteborg vs Kalmar
Play on: Draw +238 at Pinnacle

draw +238

Goteborg 1

Kalmar 1

The free soccer play takes place in Sweden on Thursday afternoon.

NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS
THE LEGEND!
FREE NHL PICKS
Blue Jackets vs Lightning
TIME: 3:00 PM EST
PICK: Blue Jackets +150

Posted : August 13, 2020 9:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Chicago Cubs w/Darvish -175 over Milwaukee

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday August 13, 2020

8/13 02:10 PM MLB (959) PITTSBURGH PIRATES VS (960) CINCINNATI REDS

Take: over

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR THURSDAY: SAN DIEGO/LA DODGERS UNDER the total of 8 runs

Totals4U

Thursday's Free Selection: Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs over 8 1/2

Roz Wins

Roz's THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2020 Free Pick

921. Twins -1.35 (4:10 PT / 7:10 ET)

Atlantic Sports

Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Cincinnati Reds - 170

#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Play: Philadelphia Phillies - 180

Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Cincinnati Reds w/DeSclfani -180 over Pittsburgh

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play THURSDAY, August 13, 2020

MLB

928. Rangers -1.21 (6:05 PT / 9:05 ET)

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Thursday Selection Is

DALLAS +5½

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Thursday : CINCINNATI (Desclafani) -175 over Pittsburgh

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Thursday

Washington Voth +105

Hawkeye Sports

Thursday's Free Pick: Vegas Golden Knights - 180

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Philadelphia Arrietta -181

Arthur Ralph

Cinci REDS w/ DeSclafani-180

The Last Call

Thursday's Free Play: LA Dodgers - 137

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Thursday: PHILADELPHIA (Arrieta) -185 over Baltimore

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Thursday: Milwaukee Brewers + 170

Kenny Towers

Your Free Pick for Thursday: Portland/Brooklyn UNDER 238

Posted : August 13, 2020 11:17 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Valentino

Early NBA action from the bubble as both Washington and Boston finish up their 8 games before the playoffs get underway on Monday.

Doesn't matter to me who is in the Celtics lineup or for how long, my feeling is the Celtics who are locked into the #3 spot in the East will win this game over the Wizards and they will win it convincingly. They are just the better team no matter who steps foot on the floor.

Boston has now won 4 straight and 5 of 7 overall inside the Orlando bubble and they have been able to best the pointspread in 3 of their last 4 games as well.

Washington clearly did not wish to even make this trip to Florida, as the Wizards have lost all 7 games played in Disney World and that includes 5 losses by 11-points or more. Against the spread the Wizards are just 1-6.

Washington did upset Boston back in the month of January before things shut down because of the coronavirus, but the Celtics had won the previous 4 series meetings straight up while going 3-0-1 against the spread.

Look for the Wizards to complete their winless jaunt to Florida with another lopsided loss this Thursday afternoon.

Boston big.

1* BOSTON

Mitchell Newman

Dallas and Phoenix will play for the second time in Orlando, as the Suns look to go 8-0 in bubble play and then get some help in order to compete in the #8 vs. #9 play-in game that would include them in the postseason.

Rather than play a side in this game, I am looking at the total between the Mavericks and the Suns and while their meeting back on August 2nd landed Under the total, I see this rematch playing Over the total.

Dallas fell to Portland in their last game by a score of 134-131 in a game that soared well Over the posted total of 240 points. That Over for the Mavericks made it 3 straight and 4 of their 6 games played thus far in Orlando having played Over the posted price.

Phoenix has played each of their last 3 games in the bubble Over the posted total and the Over is 5-2 in the Suns 7 games played in the Sunshine State.

Even with the Under the teams played 11 days ago, the series numbers are Over-heavy, as 3 of the last 4 and 5 of the last 8 played between these Western Conference rivals have played Over the total.

Phoenix must win and then get help to be considered for the play-in game. Look for the Suns who have been averaging 121.4 points per game in the bubble to do their very best to keep their playoff hopes alive and that means putting that round-ball in the bucket.

Mavs and Suns Over the total.

3* DALLAS-PHOENIX OVER

Stephen DeAngelo

Easy winner with Wednesday’s complimentary play on the Rays, who dumped the Red Sox and covered the run line (-1½ runs). For Thursday’s MLB freebie, we’ll switch leagues back the Nationals in the matinee finale of their four-game series at the Mets.

Two young pitchers going head-to-head in this one, as Washington’s Austin Voth (0-1, 1.80 ERA) squares off against New York’s David Peterson (2-1, 3.78 ERA). Voth’s numbers (three runs, two earned, on six hits and one walk in two starts totaling 10 innings) are actually superior to Peterson’s (seven runs, 16 hits, six walks in three starts totaling 16 2/3 innings), but the Nats have come up short in both of Voth’s starts while the Mets are 2-1 behind Peterson.

In fact, going back to June of last year, Washington is just 2-8 in Voth’s last 10 starts.

So why back the Nats in this spot? Because Peterson is a southpaw, and Washington is destroying left-handed pitching: Heading into last night’s game, the Nats were batting .339 and averaging nine runs per nine innings vs. lefties (on the flip side, they bat just .221 and average 2.7 runs per nine innings against right-handers). The Mets have posted similar righty-lefty splits, as they’re scoring 5.7 runs per nine innings vs. southpaws but only 2.9 against righties. Well, Voth is a right-hander.

Finally, even though Washington has struggled to get in the win column on days Voth pitches, it certainly hasn’t been the kid’s fault. He’s given up two runs or fewer in seven straight outings, going at least five innings in six of those contests. Voth’s ERA over this seven-start stretch: 1.96!

Only a matter of time before the law of averages kicks in and Voth gets rewarded for his solid pitching, and given the way the Nats tee off against left-handers, I’m thinking that time is now.

2* WASHINGTON

Chris Jordan

My free play for Thursday is the New York Mets against the Washington Nationals, as I think this line is perfect. I've had my eye on this game since I saw the pitching matchup a few days ago, and when the overnight line came out I loved the game. I'm going to list one pitcher in this game, and suggest you follow suit if you're with a book that still allows listing pitchers.

This is a good spot for David Peterson, who comes into this start 2-1 with a 3.78 ERA this season. From what I can tell, New York's rookie southpaw has held his own in the first three starts of his major league career. Now, realistically, he is pitching for a spot in the rotation considering Marcus Stroman just opted out of the season and Michael Wacha continues to nurse an injury.

This is a kid who wasn't even considered as a factor in the rotation, and likely would have been shuffled back and forth from the minors. Now he looks somewhat like the most consistent pitcher when you see how bad guys like Steven Matz (8.20 ERA), Rick Porcello (6.92 ERA), and Wacha (6.43 ERA) have performed.

Peterson may be a long-term project, but tonight he can make a statement against the third-place Nationals.

Lay the small number here.

1* METS (Peterson)

Jack Brayman

My free play is on the Chicago Cubs on the run line, as they should have no trouble dismantling the Milwaukee Brewers.

Since every MLB wager on a run line or total auto-lists pitchers, I want you to be sure you're listing just ONE pitcher specifically on your ticket when making this play, and that is Yu Darvish. If he is not the pitcher of record when making your play, disregard this play. And if Milwaukee starter Brett Anderson is scratched, YOU HAVE TO RE-WAGER the game, and be sure Darvish is listed again. This play will stand no matter who goes for the Brewers as long as Darvish is throwing for Chicago.

Darvish nabbed the win his last time out, on Aug. 5, when he limited the Kansas City Royals to just one run over seven innings of work while striking out four. Now sitting at 2-1 with a 2.12 ERA on the year, he's starting to emerge as the pitcher many believed could be a potential Cy Young candidate during this abbreviated season.

Darvish could be out for revenge in this one, as he'll be looking to avenge his July 25 appearance against Milwaukee. It was his first start of the season, and the Brewers knocked him for three runs on six hits in just four innings.

Darvish is only 1-2 in six career starts against Milwaukee, be he also has an impressive 2.32 ERA against the Brewers.

Take the Cubs and lay the run line.

2* CUBS RUN LINE

Cappers Access

MLB (Thur) Cubs
MLB (Thur) Padres
NHL (Thur) Stars
NBA (Thur) Suns
NBA (Thur) Pelicans

Posted : August 13, 2020 2:27 pm
Share: