Clear all

Free Service Plays For Friday 8/7/20

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 8/7/20 handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL

Posted : August 7, 2020 10:22 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS
THE LEGEND!
FREE MLB PICKS
Astros @ Athletics
TIME: 9:10 PM EST
PICK: UNDER 9

Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: Los Angeles Angels/Texas Rangers under 9 1/2

Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Chicago Cubs + 135

Atlantic Sports

Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Los Angeles Dodgers - 240

#1 Sports

Friday's Free Play: Colorado Rockies - 105

Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Milwaukee Brewers w/Lauer +115 over Cincinnati

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Friday: Los Angeles Angels - 160

Red Dog Sports
Aug 07 '20, 3:00 PM in 16h
Soccer | Real Madrid vs Manchester City
Play on: Manchester City -139 at Pinnacle

Manchester City -139

Real Madrid 1

Man City 2

Ray Monohan
Aug 07 '20, 6:40 PM in 20h
MLB | NYY vs TAM
Play on: UNDER 8½ -110

UNDER 8.5

6:40 first pitch Friday evening at Tropicana Field in Tampa Bay the Yankees 9-2 (5-1 V) come to town to take on the Rays in game 1 of a 4 game set. 5-7 (5-2 H) Starting pitchers for this one are Masahiro Tanaka (3.38 ERA, 1.88 WHIP) and Blake Snell (5.40 ERA, 1.80 WHIP).

The last time these two teams met was September 2019 and the Rays won 4-0.

I'm hearing Tanaka is still building up his arm strength after the concussion he got in July. Last game out he tossed 51 pitches only allowing 2 runs (1 earned), in 2 2/3 innings. I'm expecting approx. 70-80 pitches from him Friday.

On the other side Snell is also building up arm strength after three-plus innings against the Orioles. In that game Snell allowed 3-runs. He carries a 3-6 record vs. the Yankees into this matchup with a 4.41 ERA in 16 career starts.

Some betting trends to consider for this one. Under is 5-2-1 in NYY last 8 on astroturf. The Rays have been better against the Yankees, 20-15 the past four years versus 10-29 in the Bronx which tells me Snell and the rest of Tampa Bay will be dialed in for this one.

“I’m way more focused because it’s such a talented team. I face them all the time. There’s no better feeling than beating the Yankees." - Blake Snell

Going against conventional wisdom with this total play on Friday.

I'm on the UNDER 8.5. The pitchers show up!

Good Luck, Razor Ray.

TGIF 5* FREE MLB O/U Play

Posted : August 7, 2020 10:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Anthony

Utah Jazz vs. San Antonio Spurs (NBA) - Aug 7, 2020 1:05 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -1.5/-110 San Antonio Spurs Rating: 1* NBA Comp

DeMar DeRozan is a smooth athlete that always finds ways to get buckets and get good looks, he will again be lighting it up against the Jazz here. DeRozan is better than the 14 pts that he put up vs the Grizz on 8.2.20 - and will show it off here - the Spurs never have hesitation going to him for big buckets, DeRozan will lead San Antonio. Utah has not been pushing the ball a lot - letting guys just mill around at times, and not hammer it down court all game long. Utah brings no pressure with their pacing and Donovan Mitchell hasn't been shooting like he was, at just around 38% since the restart. He has been playing as if he is no longer the team leader. San Antonio get a rare win here on Friday afternoon action as your FREE PLAY.

Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Houston w/Greinke Pk over Oakland

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Friday August 7, 2020

8/07 06:40 PM MLB (977) COLORADO ROCKIES VS (978) SEATTLE MARINERS

Take: (978) SEATTLE MARINERS

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: ST LOUIS (Flaherty) -130 over Chicago Cubs

Roz Wins

Roz's FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2020 Free Pick

MLB
953. Yankees -1.05 (3:40 PT / 6:40 ET)

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play FRIDAY, August 7, 2020

MLB
978. Mariners -1.05 (6:40 PT / 9:40 ET)

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Friday Selection Is

OKLAHOMA CITY -3½

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Friday : PHILADELPHIA (Velasquez) Pick'em over Atlanta

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Friday

SD Lucchesi -120

Arthur Ralph

Nationals w/ Sanchez-175

The Last Call

Friday's Free Play: San Diego Padres - 120

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Friday: CINCINNATI Bauer) -125 over Milwaukee

Kenny Towers

Your Free Pick for Friday: Oklahoma City/Memphis OVER 224

Posted : August 7, 2020 11:51 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Valentino

Friday freebie on the Thunder to continue to boom in the bubble as they take on the injured and fading Grizzlies.

OKC has impressed me in the return to hoops, as they play this late afternoon game having won 2 of their 3 with the lone loss coming in overtime to Denver.

Memphis lost Jaren Jackson Jr. to injury and they are now in danger of losing the 8th playoff spot in the conference standings thanks to 4 straight losses both straight up and against the spread. The overall skid is now at 5 in a row for the Grizzlies and I don't see it ending this afternoon.

The Thunder are bunched up for the 4th through 7th spot in the West, and while they have split the pair of regular season meetings prior to this afternoon's showdown, Oklahoma City has still won 8 of the last 10 meetings overall versus Memphis.

It sure looks to me like the Grizzlies are out of gas.

Go with the Thunder minus the points.

3* OKLAHOMA CITY

Mitchell Newman

For Friday on the hardwood, going to lay the small chalk with the Toronto Raptors as they look to clinch the # 2 seed for the upcoming playoffs with a win over the puzzling Boston Celtics.

Toronto is the NBA's owner of the longest active win streak, as they have won and covered all 3 games in the reboot in the bubble in Orlando to run their straight up winning streak to 7 in a row with a 5-1-1 spread mark.

Boston enters this game as the # 3 seed in the East, but they have gone just 2-2 straight up in their 4 return games and are 1-2-1 in those 4 games.

The Celtics have shown very little cohesion since resuming play and Kemba Walker is still trying to heal up his injured knee as he missed the last game Boston played, but is expected to go tonight.

Boston has taken 2 of the 3 season series meetings straight up this year over the defending NBA Champs, but it is clear to me that Raptors coach Nick Nurse is among the best minds in the game currently and I expect Toronto to nail down the # 2 seed with the win and cover tonight.

Lay it with the Raptors.

4* TORONTO

Chris Jordan

My free play for Friday is the Baltimore Orioles against the Washington Nationals, and if you're able to list pitchers, I want you listing only Tommy Milone.

The veteran left-hander is still looking for his first victory of the season, as he's 0-1 with a 5.63 ERA after struggling on Opening Day. He rebounded to pitch well in his second start, striking out eight over five innings of one-run ball against Tampa Bay, but didn't get the decision. He's struck out 13 in eight total innings.

Now he catches a Nationals team that has played just two games this month, after its series with the Miami Marlins was canceled due to coronavirus. Washington split two games with the Mets on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I'm going to be real critical of the Nats offense. In their first nine games, they've scored two or less runs in five of those games. They're averaging 3.33 runs per game, not something they're used to.

Baltimore may not be a better team overall, but its faced some stiff competition already, and is averaging 4.08 runs per game after 12 contests.

Let's take a shot with the road dog and list Milone only.

1* ORIOLES (With Milone)

Jack Brayman

My free play is on the Columbus Blue Jackets over the Toronto Maple Leafs in NHL playoff action.

Last night the Maple Leafs took a 3-0 lead in the second period, and then watched Columbus creep back into the game before winning in overtime and pushing the Leafs to the brink of elimination. Pierre-Luc Dubois got his third goal of the game 18:24 into overtime, and now the Jackets bring a 2-1 series lead into tonight.

Columbus' Joonas Korpisalo gave up all three Toronto goals and made 12 saves before he was pulled, while Elvis Merzlikins stopped all 21 shots he faced to help the Jackets.

What convinced me this series is over is watching the post-game press conference live over zoom, and seeing how dejected the Maple Leafs were, and then hearing coach Sheldon Keefe speak. It was more than the disappointed sentiments after blowing a lead, it sounded clearly as if Columbus had sucked the soul from this team.

Columbus has now won 14 of the past 23 meetings, and when it comes to playing back-to-back, the Jackets haven't been bad at all. The Jackets finished the 2019-20 campaign by going 10-4-2 in its final eight sets of back-to-backs (5-1-2 in first games and 5-3-0 in second games). They swept three back-to-backs (Dec. 16-17, Jan. 6-7 and Jan. 18-19).

With a chance to serve the knockout punch here, and the Maple Leafs deflated from one night earlier, I'll play the Jackets.

3* BLUE JACKETS

Football Jesus

FREE pick for FRI NBA , is Raptors -pts

Posted : August 7, 2020 11:53 am
Share: