Clear all

Free Service Plays For Thursday 8/6/20

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 8/6/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games

Posted : August 6, 2020 7:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Aug 06 '20, 6:00 AM in 1d
PGA | Brendan Steele vs Erik Van Rooyen
Play on: Erik Van Rooyen -115 at 5dimes

1* Free Pick on Erik Van Rooyen -115

NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS
THE LEGEND!
FREE MLB PICKS
Cubs @ Royals
TIME: 7:15 PM EST
PICK: UNDER 9

VEGASSI
THURSDAY 8/6/2020
FREE MLB PICKS
Reds @ Indians
TIME: 6:10 PM EST
PICK: UNDER 8

Jack Brayman

My free play for Thursday is the Minnesota Twins on the road, laying the run line to the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Since every MLB wager on a run line or total usually auto-lists pitchers, I want you to be sure you're listing just ONE pitcher specifically on your ticket when making this play, and that is Kenta Maeda. If he is not the pitcher of record when making your play, disregard this play. And if Pittsburgh starter JT Brubaker is scratched, YOU HAVE TO RE-WAGER the game, and be sure Maeda is listed again. This play will stand no matter who goes for the Pirates as long as Maeda is throwing for Minnesota.

You have to admit, Maeda (2-0, 1.64) has been awfully impressive in his first two starts for the Twins. I would have loved to see him fire a no-no against Cleveland on Saturday, as he was dominant and damn-near untouchable in allowing just one hit, no earned runs and striking out six over six innings.

The right-hander has had a good command of his arsenal, mixing in pitches accordingly while striking out 12 over his first 11 innings of work this season.

Look for him to neutralize the Pirates early in this one, and lead the Twins to a win.

2* TWINS RUN LINE

Chris Jordan

My complimentary winner for Thursday is a matinee special in Denver, where I'm playing the Colorado Rockies over the San Francisco Giants. I know there is no overnight line on the game, but I'm not concerned with that and will advise you accordingly.

First of all, if you're being offered a price higher than -1.45, play this game on the run line.

Second, I want the pitcher of record in any case to be Rockies southpaw Kyle Freeland (2-0, 1.50).

Something about pitching in his hometown has always been special for Freeland, a Denver-native. He is 10-2 in 15 starts at Coors Field, with a 2.40 ERA and looked fantastic in his home debut for 2020, keeping the Padres off the scoreboard for six innings while scattering two hits and striking out four.

Colorado has made it no secret it is excited for his progression this season, as he's tinkered with his delivery and enhanced his changeup in the repertoire.

With plenty of confidence on the hill now, and a successful start to the season, I like Freeland to keep the Giants at bay and lead Colorado to the win.

5* ROCKIES

Hunter Price
Aug 06 '20, 11:30 AM in 4h
Soccer | FC Lahti vs HJK Helsinki
Play on: HJK Helsinki -415 at 1BetVegas

1* Free Pick on HJK Helsinki -415

Bobby Conn
Aug 06 '20, 4:45 PM in 9h
PGA | Jon Rahm vs Bryson DeChambeau
Play on: Jon Rahm -120 at Mirage

1* Free Play on Jon Rahm -120

Steve Janus
Aug 06 '20, 4:45 PM in 9h
PGA | Bryson DeChambeau vs Adam Scott
Play on: Adam Scott +130 at 5dimes

1* Free Sharp Play on Adam Scott +130

Ricky Tran
Aug 06 '20, 10:38 PM in 15h
NHL | Flames vs Jets
Play on: UNDER 5½ -125

Ricky's 8* play on under 5.5

Key Angle: It's important to remember that Ricky never makes a bet on any game based on just one angle. In order to make the grade, all his premium picks must meet several important criteria. He doesn't share all his secrets within his analysis, instead he chooses to reveal only the angle that he feels is the most significant. Here in this game the recent history of these two teams is particularly significant.

Key Trends:

- The under is 4-1-1 in the Jets last six games as an underdog.

- The under is 3-1-1 in the Flames last five games as a favorite.

- The under is 4-1 in the last five meetings.

The verdict: This looks like another inflated total.

Posted : August 6, 2020 8:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR THURSDAY: NY YANKEES (Montgomery) -150 over Philadelphia

Totals4U

Thursday's Free Selection: Cincinnati/Cleveland under 8

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday August 6, 2020

8/06 03:10 PM MLB (909) CINCINNATI REDS VS (910) CLEVELAND INDIANS

Take: (909) CINCINNATI REDS

Bob Valentino
On ice this Thursday night for my free play as I see the Under trend in the Toronto-Columbus series continuing for one more game.

In Game One of this best-of-five series, the Blue Jackets blanked the Maple Leafs by a 2-0 score in a game they easily held Under the total.

Game Two was another Under, only this time it was the Maple Leafs that did the blanking, defeating the Blue Jackets by a 3-0 final tally.

Two games played, two games Under the total.

For Toronto, that makes it a 6-1 Under run their last 7 with each of their last 5 skates dating back to the restart landing Under the total.

Meanwhile, Columbus is also on a 6-1 Under run for their last 7 games, each of their last 5 also holding Under the posted price!

Throw in the fact the series Under stands at 4-1 and 5-2-2 overall Under the total the last 9 times the teams have faced-off and I think there is a strong chance this third game of the series will also see few goals scored.

Maple Leafs-Blue Jackets Under.

4* TORONTO-COLUMBUS UNDER

Mitchell Newman

Comp winner here for Thursday in the NBA goes out on the L.A. Clippers and the Dallas Mavericks to hold Under the total.

This could well be an opening round playoff preview if the standings do not change after the 8 "tune up" games are completed.

Each team has completed 3 games of bubble play and each team has landed Under the total in 2 of those 3 games completed.

Los Angeles is on a 5-2 overall Under run for their last 7 games played, while Dallas comes into the midway point in the return games prior to the playoffs on an overall Under run of 8-4 their last dozen with 5 of their last 7 landing Under as well.

These Western Conference rivals last played at the end of January in a game that held Under the total. In fact, both meetings previously this season played Under the total as have 5 of the last 8 series meetings between the teams.

With this matchup being a real possibility for the opening round of the playoffs, I expect the teams to turn things up a notch on the defensive end of the court and for the Clips and Mavs to make it 3-for-3 Under in the season series this year and 3 of 4 Under for both in their bubble games played in Orlando.

Los Angeles-Dallas Under.

2* L.A. CLIPPERS-DALLAS UNDER

Posted : August 6, 2020 9:53 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Roz Wins

Roz's THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2020 Free Pick

MLB
910. Indians -1.19 (3:10 PT / 6:10 ET)

Atlantic Sports

Thursday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Houston Astros - 135

#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Play: New York Yankees - 155

Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Houston Astros w/Bielak -120 over Arizona

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play THURSDAY, August 6, 2020

MLB
922. White Sox -1.28 (5:10 PT / 8:10 ET)

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Thursday Selection Is

NEW ORLEANS -4½

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Thursday : ATLANTA (Toussaint) -135 over Toronto

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Thursday

Seattle Walker +153

Hawkeye Sports

Thursday's Free Pick: Chicago Cubs - 165

The Last Call

Thursday's Free Play: Baltimore Orioles + 118