Clear all

Free Service Plays For Friday 7/31/20

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 7/31/20 handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL

Posted : July 31, 2020 8:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports
Jul 31 '20, 3:00 PM in 2d
Soccer | Crotone vs Trapani
Play on: Trapani -132 at BMaker

Trapani -132

Trapani 2

Crotone 1

The free soccer play takes place in Italy on Friday afternoon.

NSA(The Legend) THE LEGEND!

FREE MLB PICKS
Dodgers @ Diamondbacks
TIME: 9:40 PM EST
PICK: OVER 9.5

Ray Monohan
Jul 31 '20, 4:00 PM in 18h
NBA | Suns vs Wizards
Play on: Suns -6½ -115 at BMaker

Suns -6.5

Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Friday 5* FREE NBA ATS Play

Posted : July 31, 2020 8:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Valentino

NBA back in flight today in Orlando after a pair of Thursday affairs.

Both affairs on Thursday did land Under the posted total and while it is tempting to look for that trend to continue I did hear an interesting theory from La Salle grad and NBA analyst Tim Legler who said that during this 4-plus months layoff the players really have not played any defense and that the offense(s) would have the upperhand early on until these teams started to get themselves back into game shape.

I will subscribe to that theory here on Friday when Boston and Milwaukee take to the court. These are two of the elite teams in the Eastern Conference and their should plenty of offense to go around on the hardwood tonight.

The Bucks were/are the NBA's highest-scoring team as they bring a 118.6 points per game average into this first game back from the forced break, while the Celtics average 113 points per contest as they will look for show the Bucks they are a legitimate force to be reckoned with as we get ready for the delayed postseason on the horizon.

These teams met twice before the pandemic closed things down and split in the Over/Under column. It's important to note that the game that did hold Under was all the way back on October 30th, while the game that sailed well Over the total was in the middle of January.

I will put Tim "Legs" Legler's theory that the offenses are ahead of the defenses right now to the test.

Celtics-Bucks Over the total.

2* BOSTON-MILWAUKEE OVER

Jack Brayman

My free play for Friday is on the Milwaukee Brewers at home against the St. Louis Cardinals in a matinee affair, and I'm not even going to worry about the pitching matchups here, as it's more so about the rivalry and reverse-momentum with the Redbirds.

St. Louis arrives at Miller Park having lost three in a row, and while does help to know Brett Anderson is making his pitching debut for the Brewers - he'll be looking to make a statement - I just don't like the way the Cardinals are playing right now.

I'd much rather side with the Brewers' power-packed lineup in facing St. Louis' staff ace Jack Flaherty, who was 1-3 with a 6.48 ERA in five starts against Milwaukee last season. Overall, he's 2-4 with a 4.56 ERA in 10 career starts against them, but again, this is more about how the Cardinals have played as a whole, and how good Milwaukee's lineup can be.

For instance, Christian Yelich embarrassed St. Louis pitchers last year with an impressive .347 with eight homers, 19 RBIs and 18 walks. Then there's Ryan Braun, who has a .278 batting average, .317 BABIP .459 slugging percentage and 27 home runs during his career against the Cardinals.

It really doesn't bode well for the Cardinals, who were outscored 14-4 during their three-game slide.

This one is easy, as the wrong team is favored. Play the Brewers.

1* BREWERS

Chris Jordan

I mean, baseball has been underway, the NBA got started last night and hockey starts this weekend. But the fun, means the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox renew the greatest rivalry in baseball tonight.

And my free play is on the Yankees run line, as they open the weekend series by throttling their arch rivals from the American League East.

Not that it matters to anyone but the Yankees - since the fans can't be there - but the pinstripes will finally get to play their home opener two days after the fact, and because it goes from a game against Philadelphia to a showdown with the Crimson Hose, it makes it that much more appealing.

The Yankees ended up in Baltimore for a couple of games the last two nights, and they kept the momentum flowing by sweeping the two-game mini series by a combined final of 17-9. Now riding a three-game win streak, I think they're going to take advantage of the team we saw give up 29 runs during a four-game losing streak, despite winning its last two games.

I don't like this matchup for the Red Sox at all, and think the Yankees will be geared up for this one and will run away with it.

Lay the run line.

4* YANKEES RUN LINE

Mitchell Newman

Going to the Bronx for my comp play on Boston and New York to land Over the total with Ryan Weber and Jordan Montgomery getting the nod on the bump.

First things first, the Red Sox did hold Under at Citi Field against the Mets last night, but they are still on a 7-1-1 Over run their last 9 away from Fenway Park.

Second things second, the Yankees are fresh off their games in Baltimore having plated 9 runs on Wednesday and 8 runs on Thursday. Both games played Over to make it a 3-1 Over run for the Yanks their last 4 games played.

Finally, starters Ryan Weber and Jordan Montgomery are likely to surrender their fair share of runs tonight in their first starts of this strange season. Weber is off a rocky first start when he allowed 6 runs on 6 hits (2 of them home runs) in under 4 innings of work to the Baltimore Orioles.

Montgomery is making his first start since 2018 season and has been limited to just 8 appearances the last 2 season. I would doubt Aaron Boone keeps him in for a long period of time tonight.

The New York bullpen did allow some runs to the lowly O's the past 2 days and I figure with Montgomery leaving early the pen will likely allow a few more runs tonight.

This is the Yanks home opener and while the usually 50,000-plus fans of both clubs won't be on top of each other, I still expect this storied rivalry to have some "juice"...and some runs.

Red Sox-Yankees Over the total.

4* BOSTON-N.Y. YANKEES OVER

Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Sacramento -3½ over San Antonio

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: MEMPHIS/PORTLAND UNDER the total of 224½

Posted : July 31, 2020 10:29 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: San Diego Padres/Colorado Rockies under 11 1/2

Atlantic Sports

Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Chicago Cubs - 190

#1 Sports

Friday's Free Play: Houston Astros - 145

Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: the Chicago Cubs w/Chatwood -190 over Pittsburgh

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play Friday, July 31, 2020

MLB

Take: (911) Mets +1.20 (4:10 pm PT / 7:10 pm ET)

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Friday : ATLANTA (Newcomb) -130 over NY Mets

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Friday

Colorado Gray -106

Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Los Angeles Dodgers - 140

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Boston Weber +180

Arthur Ralph

FRI White Sox -170 w/ Keuchel

Vegas Steam Line