Clear all

MLB COLL AND PRO FOR WED TALK ABOUT INFLAMED

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

4 - 8 - 1 had 2 late plays no time to get out oak cubs doesn't fuckin matter this is what I mean phils over fell short a 1.5, fuckin bases loaded, Miami gives up 2 bottom of the fuckin 5th, clev 5-2 lead for a fuckin year it seemed like gives up fuckin 4 top of the 8th, fuckin Houston over 2 teams that score a ton 5 fuckin runs in the bot of the 3rd, the fuckin game should go over 10 fuckin times, if I sound pissed and aggravated I am, the numbers are right that I plug in, till it all catches fuckin fire and burns 1 more fuckin gem, fuckin cards rl front 5 0-0 fuckin final 1-0

Posted : September 4, 2019 11:24 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Well there is always Venados fc vs fc juarez :/

Posted : September 4, 2019 3:37 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Almost forgot roughly 75 of the guys here had the Mets last night, the rest of us did nothing on that game at all, 10-4 fuckin lead going into the bot of the 9 the, you think I was pissed with the outcome on some games, you should have seen these guys, I was approached today by a bunch of the guys they wanna keep going with MLB, they know it's not me just picking fuckin games outta thin air and losing, we lost games through no fault of our own, just say for the fuck of it I gave the Mets out last night, would you not be counting your money goin into the bo of the 9th, granted none of the older guys do that we have seen to much go the opposite way at the drop of a dime, but you def. Would feel pretty fuckin good about your chances 10-4 lead, and to have it shoved up your ass 7 straight runs the main reason they wanna keep going like me now it's fuckin personal

Posted : September 4, 2019 4:50 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

I saw a stat that the Mets were 806-0 when leading by 6 runs in the 9th and Nats were something like 0-775 when trailing by 6 runs in the 9th. Crazy shit there. Keep plugging along, shit happens

Posted : September 4, 2019 6:42 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

These are the plays I sent these guys don't do anything just monitor them Pitt game play Phil's game play, oak game play, Yanks game play, Boston game play, front 5 oak, cards, Pitt, Yanks, game plays clev, of,

Posted : September 4, 2019 6:45 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am checking some additional things for 2 late games and I think I may fire will let you know

Posted : September 4, 2019 8:47 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am doing a Max front 5 on SD AND 4 WAY MAX FOR GAME

Posted : September 4, 2019 9:26 pm
Share: