Clear all

Free MLB, CFL & WNBA Service Plays For Sunday 7/21/19

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 7/21/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, CFL & WNBA games.

Posted : July 21, 2019 9:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
Jul 21 '19, 1:10 PM in 12h
MLB | Cardinals vs Reds
Play on: Reds -101 at Pinnacle

Play - Cincinnati Reds w/DeScalfani vs. Flaherty (Game 952).

Edges - Reds: DeScalfani 8-4 career team-starts in this series, including 4-1 at home … Cardinals: Flaherty 1-8 career team-starts in July, and 1-5 day team-starts this season … We recommend a 1* play on Cincinnati. Thank you and good luck as always.

Mark Wilson
Jul 21 '19, 10:05 AM in 9h
Tennis | Patricia Maria Tig vs E Rybakina
Play on: Patricia Maria Tig +165 at 5dimes
Free Play on Patricia Maria Tig +165

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Baltimore w/Wojciechowski +180 Over Boston

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SUNDAY: TEXAS/AHOUSTON OVER the total of 109runs

Totals4U

Sunday's Free Selection: Kansas City Royals/Cleveland Indians under 11

Posted : July 21, 2019 9:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Sunday's Free Selection: Chicago Cubs - 185

Hawkeye Sports

Sunday's Free Pick: Boston Red Sox - 200

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Sunday: Seattle Mariners + 160

John Anthony Sports

Sunday Free Selection: Min Twins -145

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Minnesota twins w/Pineda -140 over Oakland

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:01 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Sunday
Kansas City/Cleveland over 11

Huddle Up Sports

Friday Free Play: Oakland/Minnesota over 10'

Arthur Ralph

Sunday ChiCUBS w/ Hendricks-180

SCOTT RICKENBACH
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Rockies vs. Yankees
UNDER 10½

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach MLB Rotation #980 Sunday Free Pick UNDER the total in New York Yankees vs Colorado Rockies @ 1:05 ET - The Rockies German Marquez is off a career-worst start. You can fully expect a response from him here. Also that outing was at home in hitter-friendly Coors Field. As per usual this season, Marquez has been much better when away from home. Marquez has a 3.33 ERA in his 10 starts away from Colorado on the season. A fluke? No! Last season Marquez had a stellar 2.95 ERA in his 17 road starts. Another edge for Marquez is that this is an inter-league match-up and the Yankees sticks do not have experience against him. James Paxton starts for the Yanks here and he has a similar edge over the Rockies here. The Colorado lineup has very little experience against him and what they do have (4 for 45 at the plate) has not been good. Also, Paxton has a 3.22 ERA in his home games this season and has held opponents to a .229 batting average at Yankee Stadium on the year. More of the same expected here. Free Pick UNDER the total in New York Yankees

CALVIN KING
Tennis | Jul 21, 2019
Patricia Maria Tig vs. E Rybakina Patricia Maria Tig
[1%] Free Play on Patricia Maria Tig +165

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JESSE SCHULE
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Marlins vs. Dodgers
UNDER 8½ -110

This is a Free play to go Under the total.

After a 2-1 pitcher's duel in the series opener, the Dodgers won Game 2 by a score of 10-6. I expect another pitcher's duel on Sunday.

Jordan Yamamoto will toe the slab for the visitors, and the rookie has been oustanding so far. He comes in with a record of 4-0 with a 1.59 ERA, but Bookmakers still don't seem to give him much respect.

The Dodgers hand the ball to Walker Buehler, who is also having an outstanding season. He's 8-1 with a 3.44 ERA overall, and he's undefeated (3-0) at home.

These two teams have gone under in seven of the last 10 meetings.

Take Under.

GL,

Jesse Schule

MIKE LUNDIN
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Royals vs. Indians
Indians-1½ -120

The Cleveland Indians had scored 43 runs through a season high-tying six-game winning streak before being held to just three hits in a 1-0 loss against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday. The Indians are 8-3 against the runline as home favorites of -200 or more this season, and I expect them to bounce back with an easy win here Sunday afternoon.

Today KC hands the ball to right-hander Glenn Sparkman (3-5, 4.54 ERA) who is in a letdown spot after recording his first career shutout in his last trip to the mound. We can also note that he was tagged with five runs on seven hits, three of them homers, when he took on the Tribe last month.

The Indians counter with rookie right-hander Zach Plesac (3-3, 3.56 ERA) who is 2-1 with a 2.82 ERA in four starts home at Progressive Field on the season and has held four of his last five opponents to two or fewer runs.

Royals are 8-22 in their last 30 games following a win. Royals are 9-25 in their last 34 Sunday games. Indians are 10-2 in their last 12 games following a loss. Indians are 5-0 in their last 5 Sunday games.

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Sunday, July 21 is:

Milwaukee Brewers (Woodruff) over Arizona Diamondbacks (Young).

Team Underground

MLB COLORADO ROCKIES +180

Furbookie

mlb los angeles angels ‑130

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

STEVE JANUS
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Cardinals vs. Reds
1* Free Sharp Play on Cardinals -101

CAPPERS ACCESS
Rays
Cardinals
Braves

CHRIS JORDAN

I've been saying since day one of the season, the Los Angeles Dodgers and New York Yankees would make the World Series. I still think it is happening, and I still think the Dodgers will beat the "savages in the box."

But tonight, my free pick is the biggest underdog on the entire card, as I'm taking a shot with the Miami Marlins with young Jordan Yamamoto bringing his best stuff to Chavez Ravine. I'll list both him and Los Angeles' Walker Buehler, but I think it's the rookie Hawaiian, who was the Milwaukee Brewers' 12th-round draft choice in 2014, and has been a pleasant surprise for the Fish.

Yamamoto is the third pitcher in franchise history to open his career with a streak of at least four wins, as he's recorded 34 strikeouts in 34 innings and boasts an impressive WHIP of 0.94. The right-hander hasn't allowed more than four hits in any of his six starts, and I like his chances to catch the Dodgers off guard.

Los Angeles is used to shelling pitchers, because its confidence against regular rotation guys makes sense. But Yamamoto is still a bit of an unknown, and he'll be fired up for this one, against the best team in baseball.

There's a reason he has a 1.59 ERA, and I expect him to work his counts, find his location, and use his junk to keep the aggressive Dodgers off balance.

Don't be surprised to see the Marlins give the kid an early lead, either, as Buehler struggled early on Tuesday, when he allowed six runs in the first two innings against the Philadelphia Phillies. Granted, only two were earned, and he bounced back to record a quality start while taking a no-decision, but the Fish might catch him being lazy and leaving a couple hanging.

This price is too steep, and I'm taking a shot.

5* MARLINS (Yamamoto over Buehler)

DWAYNE CONNORS

Comp play for Sunday is the Red Sox and the Orioles to play another game that lands Over the total.

BOB VALENTINO

Sunday's comp play is the Athletics to leave Target Field with another win on their ledger.

Oakland lost the series opener to Minnesota on Thursday night, but they have proceeded to win the next pair over the Twins, as the A's have now won 8 of their last 9 games this year.

In case you have not been paying attention, Oakland is now 57-42 for the season!

Minnesota is in a bit of a tailspin as the Twins have now lost 5 of their last 6 games, and 6 of their last 9 games overall.

I certainly do not trust Michale Pineda to be the "stopper" this afternoon as he opposes Daniel Mengden who has gone 5-0 in his 6 starts since losing his season debut.

Things have been coming up Straight A's for the A's lately, so why not grab Oakland at plus-money today as they make it 3 in a row to close out their long series with Minnesota.

2* OAKLAND

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

KENNY WALKER
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Cardinals vs. Reds
Cardinals-105

LARRY NESS
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
A's vs. Twins
Twins-129

My free play is on the Min Twins at 2:10 ET. The Oakland A's rallied to edge the Minnesota Twins 5-4 on Saturday for the team's 16th win in its last 20 contests (fourth in its last six meetings with the Twins). The victory moved 57-42 Oakland into a virtual tie with 56-41 Cleveland for the top wild-card spot in the American League. 59-38 Minnesota lost for the FIFTH time in its last six games but remained three games ahead of the Indians in the AL Central. The Twins didn't have a three-game losing streak all season heading into the All-Star break but the AL Central leaders will take the field this afternoon when they conclude their four-game series with the A's, hoping to avoid their SECOND three-game losing since the break. Daniel Mengden (5-1, 4.21 ERA) will get the ball for Oakland, while the Twins will turn to Michael Pineda (6-5, 4.38 ERA). Mengden lost 5-2 to Cleveland in his season debut back on May 12. He was used sparingly over the next six weeks (two starts and two relief appearances) but was inserted into the rotation on June 26, when Frankie Montas (9-2, 2.70 ERA / 11-4 in team starts) was suspended 80 games for testing positive for PEDs. Mengden has won all four starts since his 2-0 win over St Louis on June 26, posting a 3.38 ERA. Pineda was limited to 17 starts with the Yankees last season, finishing 8-4 with a 4.39 ERA. He's made 18 starts already for Minnesota in 2019 and a quick glance shows that he's 6-5 with a 4.38 ERA. However, let's look closer. He opened 2-0 in his first three starts (Twins went 3-0) but then had a five-start stretch (from April 18-May 11) in which he went 0-3 (team was 0-5), posting a 7:06 ERA. However, since mid-May, Pineda has made 10 starts with the Twins going 7-3. He enters into this contest having allowed exactly ONE run in FIVE of his last six starts. He's 4-1 in those five starts, posting a 1.52 ERA. Pineda has fared well against Oakland in his career, going 4-1 with a 2.75 ERA in six starts (teams are 4-2). The A's are surging but I expect the Twins to earn a split in this home series behind Pineda and an offense which ranks third in scoring (5.59 RPG) and BA (.270), as well as first in OPS (.830) and HRs (181).
Good luck...Larry

RED DOG SPORTS
Soccer | Jul 21, 2019
Portland vs. Seattle Sounders
5* Seattle -102

The free soccer pick takes place on Sunday night in the MLS.

Portland 1

Seattle 2

Roz Wins

Roz's SUNDAY, July 21, 2019 Free Pick

(963) MILWAUKEE BREWERS (B WOODRUFF - R) VS (964) ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS (A YOUNG - L)

Take : Under the Total

Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play Sunday, July 21, 2019

(973) OAKLAND ATHLETICS (D MENGDEN - R) VS (974) MINNESOTA TWINS (M PINEDA - R)

Take : UNDER the Total

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Sunday, July 21, 2019

MLB (973) OAKLAND ATHLETICS VS (974) MINNESOTA TWINS

Take: (974) MINNESOTA TWINS

Reason: Your free play for Sunday, July 21, 2019 is in the MLB scheduled contest between the Oakland A's and the Minnesota Twins. Your free play is on the TWINS.

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Sunday Selection Is
Milwaukee/Arizona OVER 9 RUNS +105

JACK BRAYMAN

My complimentary winner for Sunday is on the San Diego Padres in Chicago, as I'm playing Adrian Morejon in his MLB debut to shut down the Cubs' lineup.

The left-hander will make his big-league debut at 20 years old and is the team's No. 4 prospect, and No. 48 prospect in baseball, according to MLB Pipeline.

He is 0-4 with a 4.25 ERA with the Amarillo Sod Poodles this year - yes, I'm not joking, and I waited all night to type that name for you - and I'm not so much worried about his numbers as I am excited about his arm and what he can do.

This is a kid we heard about during the offseason more times than not, as several teams inquired about Morejon in trades, including the Indians, who reportedly were looking to make a deal that involved Corey Kluber last offseason.

The young southpaw from Havana has a solid three-pitch mix that includes two above-average offerings that just may baffle the Cubs a couple times through the lineup.

It's a longshot, but the Padres have debuted a few this year that have been successful. Why not take a chance with another. Take San Diego and list the former Sod Poodle only. (I had to type that team name again)

1* PADRES (Listing Morejon only)

Top Dog

MLB MIAMI MARLINS +275

JIMMY BOYD
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Rockies vs. Yankees
1* Free MLB Pick on Colorado Rockies +182

We are getting an exceptional price here with Colorado in Sunday's series finale against the Yankees. Easy to see why with the Rockies having lost 6 straight and New York coming in having won 5 straight.

Given how well the Yankees have been playing and how easy they have won the first two of the series against Colorado, it wouldn't be a huge shock for them to come out flat here. Keep in mind they are finishing up a lengthy 10-game road trip and have to be in Minnesota on Monday.

Colorado also has a legit starter going here in German Marquez, who has been a different pitcher on the road. Marquez has a 5.12 ERA and 1.285 WHIP in 21 starts overall, but a 3.33 ERA and 0.902 WHIP in 10 road starts.

Rockies are also a solid 12-3 in their last 15 road games after a combined score of 15 or more, 8-2 in Marquez's last 10 interleague starts and 6-1 in his last 7 starts during Game 3 of a series. Take Colorado!

Posted : July 21, 2019 10:15 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRANDON LEE
MLB | Jul 21, 2019
Padres vs. Cubs
10* FREE MLB PICK (Cubs -1.5, -110)

I'll take my chances here with Chicago on the -1.5 run line at home against the Padres. I actually feel like there's some decent value here with the Cubs at -110 to win by 2 or more. After yesterday's 6-5 win, Chicago has won 4 straight and are 7-1 since returning from the All-Star break. Hard to not like them at home with Kyle Hendricks on the mound. The guy is 4-1 with 1.80 ERA and 0.891 WHIP in 8 home starts. Not to mention he's owned the Padres, going 5-1 with a 3.04 ERA and 0.894 WHIP in 8 career starts against San Diego. Cubs are also 15-4 in their last 19 at home when they come in having won 4 of their last 5. Give me Chicago -1.5 (-110)!

PURE LOCK

Pure Lock's FREE MLB play Sunday 7-21-19

LA Dodgers -1.5 -150

MIKEY SPORTS

Mikey Sports FREE MLB play Sunday 7-21-19

Atlanta -148

R&R TOTALS

R&R Totals FREE MLB Over-Under Sunday 7-21-19

OVER 11 -105 Toronto/Detroit

Bob Harvey Sports

#979/0 Col.Rockies/NY Yankees Over

Richard Saber