Posted : May 20, 2019 7:00 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wash gamer online play game ovet

Posted : May 20, 2019 7:05 pm
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

Timmy, Surf , CJ , Shawn I have a serious question and if you could help me out I would truly be appreciative. Let’s be honest the only reason we are on this site is to make money ! The past 6 weeks I have lost money consistently because I can’t play every play that is put out . I understand that over the 6 weeks that if I would have played every play I would have won but I don’t have the resources or time to play every game! So what do I do to change so I can make some money and stop paying every week? Thanks guys I really look forward to some feedback !

Posted : May 20, 2019 7:50 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Phil's f and g Seattle f Andy game over both

Posted : May 20, 2019 7:56 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chisox f and g

Posted : May 20, 2019 8:03 pm
(@lt1cj)
Estimable Member

Dino, I have the same problem sometimes. It's hard to watch every post and hit every play. Timmy is the man and has a great record of winning but when he has a rough night and then whacks a late game for 4 6 dime plays and ends up winning on the day, well I certainly can't do that, so I'll lose those days. I really don't have an answer other than to either just play his Max plays or reduce your wagers so you can play every game. I definitely win more times playing all his plays for any given day than picking and choosing certain plays. I usually play $50 on his regular plays and 1 or 2 hundred on his maxes. Hope that helps Dino.

Posted : May 20, 2019 8:07 pm
(@dawgwalker71)
Reputable Member

T
Nice play on the over last night! Have laid off the last couple of months, but threw a nickel on the over! Took 2OT’s, but was glad to hit it!

Posted : May 20, 2019 8:14 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Timmy, Surf , CJ , Shawn I have a serious question and if you could help me out I would truly be appreciative. Let’s be honest the only reason we are on this site is to make money ! The past 6 weeks I have lost money consistently because I can’t play every play that is put out . I understand that over the 6 weeks that if I would have played every play I would have won but I don’t have the resources or time to play every game! So what do I do to change so I can make some money and stop paying every week? Thanks guys I really look forward to some feedback !

-reduce your normal wager in 1/2 would increase the amount of plays you could enter

- don’t play everything maybe just the game your gonna watch or interested in

- you should have live ability if Tim says over in yanks game and the line is 9 watch the game if no early scoring it may drop to 7 then place the wager it would increase ur chances....if they score early let that one go and no play

-if your losing money you shouldn’t lose or money u need .....seek help this isn’t for you

- focus on the sport u like don’t play the other sports....I rarely do baseball

Posted : May 20, 2019 8:17 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I know he’s gonna say Portland I hope not going against warriors is like getting wisdom teeth pulled

Posted : May 20, 2019 8:30 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dozed off boys fuckin heart meds they got me on get the giants in as soon as a live is avail angels tonight f and g will do 2 and half of gas game dingo I have something figured out just for you

Posted : May 20, 2019 9:54 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

San Diego run line front 5. Money line game

Posted : May 20, 2019 10:02 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Gs sleepwalking thru this game
Dunno if they wake up or content to finish it at home I think they wanna be home....
Everyone gonna be pounding Gs for 2nd half today it doesn’t happen imo

Posted : May 20, 2019 10:11 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Warriors 2nd h. And over. Warriors the bigger play

Posted : May 20, 2019 10:18 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: