Clear all

Free MLB, NHL & NBA Service Plays For Saturday 5/18/19

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 5/18/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NHL & NBA games.

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:08 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Wynn

Free Play: MLB Kansas City w/Junis +155 Over LA Angels

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SATURDAY: NY METS (Matz) -125 over Miami

Totals4U

Saturday's Free Selection: St Louis Cardinals/Texas Rangers over 12

Atlantic Sports

Saturday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: San Francisco Giants

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:23 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Saturday's Free Selection: St Louis Cardinals - 125

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Boston Red Sox w/Velazquez Pk over Houston

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Saturday : Take MINNESOTA/SEATTLE UNDER the total of 9 runs

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Saturday
Philadelphia Nova -163

Hawkeye Sports

Saturday's Free Pick: Philadelphia Phillies - 165

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Cleveland Plunko -145

Arthur Ralph

FREE play SAT BRAVES w/ Gausman-119

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Saturday: Take OAKLAND (Menden) -110 over Detroit

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Saturday: Los Angeles Angels - 165

Kenny Towers

FREE PLAY FOR SATURDAY - GOLDEN ST/PORTLAND UNDER 221

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Anthony Sports

Saturday's Free Selection: Baltimore Orioles + 145

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Saturday, May 18 is:

Chicago White Sox (Giolito) over Toronto Blue Jays

ALEX SMART
MLB | May 18, 2019
Mets vs. Marlins
Marlins+123

STEVEN MATZ (L) vs. PABLO LOPEZ (R)

Miami starter Lopez had a ugly outing last time out, but Im betting on a rebound here vs a very inconsistent NY Mets offence. Lopez hadn't allowed more than four runs or worked fewer than 4 2/3 innings this year before Friday's outing. Overall, he has performed at an optimal level, with a 3.82 xFIP. Meanwhile, NY Mets starter Matz has not pitched since May 4 due to radial nerve discomfort in his left forearm, an issue that has bothered him throughout his career. Wednesday and should be ready here, but rusty, and less than 100% making him vulnerable vs a up-trending Marlins team that beat the Mets last night. Note: MLB Home underdogs with a money line of +125 to +175 (MIAMI) - poor power team - averaging 0.9 or less HR's/game on the season against opponent starting a over rested pitcher who is working on 7 or more days rest are 31-12 L/5 seasons for a 72% conversion rate for bettors.

Mets are 2-7 in their last 9 road games vs. a right-handed starter.Mets are 1-5 in Matzs last 6 road starts vs. a team with a losing record.

Play on the Miami Marlins to win on the ML

MARK WILSON
MLB | May 18, 2019
Royals vs. Angels
Free Play on Royals vs Angels under 9½ -115

CALVIN KING
MLB | May 18, 2019
Royals vs. Angels
[1%] Free Play on Angels -153

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MARC LAWRENCE
MLB | May 18, 2019
Rays vs. Yankees
Yankees-101

Play - NY Yankees w/Tanaka vs. Snell (Game 966).

Edges - Yankees: Tanaka 6-1 home career team-starts in this series … Rays: Snell 1-6 away career team-starts in this series … With Tanaka in string KW form with 17 Ks and 3 BBs his last three starts, we recommend a 1* play on the NY Yankees. Thank you and good luck as always.

PURE LOCK

Pure Lock's FREE MLB play Saturday 5-18-19

NY Mets -124

R&R TOTALS

R&R Totals FREE MLB Over-Under Saturday 5-18-19

UNDER 9 1/2 -116 Baltimore/Cleveland

ROB VINCILETTI
MLB | May 18, 2019
Rays vs. Yankees
Yankees+117

The MLB Comp play is on the NY. Yankees at 1:05 eastern. The Rays fit a play against system we use that goes against road favorites off a 1 run loss scoring 4 or less runs on 10+ hits with 0 errors vs a team off a 1 run home win.These road favorites are under .500 long term. Tanaka is 6-1 in home career starts in this series and Snell 1-6 is away in this series and has a 4.56 road era. Tanaka has a 3.03 home Era. NY has won 11 of 14 in division games and 11 of 15 if they won 6 or 7 of the last 8 games. Look for NY to take this early start. Play on NY. Rob V- GC Sports

HUNTER PRICE
MLB | May 18, 2019
Brewers vs. Braves
1* Free Pick on Braves -114

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

LARRY NESS
MLB | May 18, 2019
Twins vs. Mariners
Twins-134

My 1* Free Play is on the Minnesota Twins (10:10 EST).

Minnesota has won three straight. The Twins already have three four-game win streaks this season, so they’re after No. 4 tonight.

And with “ace” Jose Berrios taking the hill vs. Wade LeBlanc, they have to be feeling pretty confident that they can do it.

Berrios (6-2, 3.05 ERA) will be focused here as he was lit up for five runs and a career-high 12 hits over five innings in a loss to the Angels on Monday. Despite that hiccup, Berrios has pitched into the sixth inning in every other game he’s been in this season and note that he owns a very respectable 2.45 ERA in his lone start in the Pacific Northwest.

LeBlanc (2-0, 4.50) is going to have his hands full here vs. a Twins team which hit four home runs in last night’s 11-6 series opening victory.

This is a great spot for Berrios to bounce back in and the price is right too. Consider Minnesota on Saturday night.

Good luck…Larry

STEVE JANUS
MLB | May 18, 2019
Mets vs. Marlins
1* Free Sharp Play on Marlins +122

DWAYNE CONNORS

Saturday's comp play on the Over in the Warriors-Blazers series.

It's Game Three as the series shifts to Rip City and Portland's home court. After a Game One Under, the teams combined for a 114-111 Over in Game Two at Oracle Arena, as the Over in the series moved to 5-3 the last 8 times these Western Conference rivals have faced one another.

Back-track the series numbers further, and you will see that the Over is 20-8 the last 28 series meetings, and 13-3 Over the past 16 meetings at the Moda Center.

I am backing this one to land Over as well, as I did not like what I saw defensively from the Trail Blazers on Thursday night at all! Too many easy layup baskets allowed that night, and I just don't think Portland's defense will slow Golden State enough to keep this game Under the total.

The Warriors are now 8-4-1 Over the total in their last 13 playoff games this postseason, while the Trail Blazers are 5-2 Over the total in their last 7 this postseason, and 8-4 Over the total in their last 12 played this postseason.

Shooters gotta shoot, as Game Three makes its way Over the total, just like Game Two.

3* GOLDEN STATE-PORTLAND OVER

BOB VALENTINO

Saturday comp play on the Over in the St. Louis-Texas interleague showdown from Arlington.

The weekend series opened last night with an Under, as the teams could only muster 10 runs combined, but today I see a few more runs being scored in game two of this three game set.

Even with last night's Under, St. Louis has still played 3 of their last 5 Over the total, while Texas has also seen 4 of their last 6 games play Over the total. In fact, the Rangers are now 8-4 Over the total in their last 12 games played.

A look at the pitching matchup also suggests that we will see a few runs plated, as Dakota Hudson sports a season ERA of 4.61, and each of his last pair of starts have ended up playing Over the total. The Over is 4-2-1 in Hudson's last 7 starts this year as well.

The relatively untested Ariel Juarado who has worked just 12 innings this season, and all of them out of the bullpen will get his first start of the season for Texas. He is 3-4 for his career in 8 starts - all of them coming last season - and his ERA last year was 5.71 as a starter.

They flashed 10 runs of offense last night to get close to the big number total, why not look for them to flash more offense today?

Cardinals-Rangers Over the total.

1* ST. LOUIS-TEXAS OVER

Tys Terrific Tips

MLB NEW YORK YANKEES +110

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sports Book Edge
Kevin 'Bubba' Smith
'Railside' Harry MLB Expert
#961/2 Pit.Pirates/SD Padres Over

Priority Sports Info
Roy Maddux
#975 Los Angeles Angels

TDS Pucks & Dunks
Sloan Shannon
Home of the Dog Pound
#966 New York Yankees

Golden Locks Sports

#547/8 Po Blazers/GS Warriors Over
#969 Oakland Athletics

Billy Irish Picks
Billy Irish
Original Pot of Gold Top Play
#959 Milwaukee Brewers

Posted : May 18, 2019 8:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BOBBY CONN
MLB | May 18, 2019
Mets vs. Marlins
1* Free Play on Marlins +122

BEN BURNS
MLB | May 18, 2019
Twins vs. Mariners
Mariners+1½ -130

While I like the Mariners' chances of winning this one 'outright,' I like them even better when getting an extra +1.5 runs. Leblanc faced the Twins twice last season. He was great in both outings, his team winning each by one run. Leblanc allowed just two runs through 12 combined innings, on only seven total hits. On the other hand, Barrios lost both his 2018 starts vs. Seattle. He also went 12 combined innings. However, he gave up seven runs. Note, too, that Barrios got rocked last time out, giving up 12 hits (2 HRs) while also walking three. The Twins are just 9-16 (-7.6) vs. the money-line, the past 25 times that they were off four or more consecutive wins. Consider Seattle on the run-line. (+1.5 runs.)

CAPPERS ACCESS

(NBA) Trail Blazers
(MLB) Rays
(MLB) Brewers

KENNY WALKER
MLB | May 18, 2019
Mets vs. Marlins
Marlins+115
Free Pick on Marlins

JIMMY BOYD
MLB | May 18, 2019
Rays vs. Yankees

1* Free MLB Pick on Tampa Bay Rays -119

I'm confident the Rays will leave Yankee Stadium with a win on Saturday. Tampa Bay has the reigning Cy Young winner on the mound in Blake Snell. Last time out Snell faced these same Yankees and struck out 12 in just 5 2/3 innings.

Snell is a big game pitcher. Tampa Bay has won 14 of his last 19 starts vs a team with a winning record and are 9-2 in his last 11 when facing a top level team that's won more than 62% of their games.

I know Masahiro Tanaka was the winning pitcher in that start for Snell against New York. He looked great. I'm just not ready to trust him. Tanaka had a 5.33 ERA in his previous 4 starts and has struggled to execute his splitter on a consistent basis. Yankees are just 1-4 in his last 5 starts when he had a Quality Start in his previous outing. Take Tampa Bay!

Posted : May 18, 2019 11:47 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Harvey Sports

#547 Golden State Warriors

Richard Saber

#965 Tampa Bay Rays

Alan Berg

#547 Golden State Warriors

Andy Iskoe

#547/8 GS Warriors/Po.Trailblazers Over

Ace / V.I.P.

MLB LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑165

Posted : May 18, 2019 11:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Team Underground

NBA PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS ‑135

Tommy King Wins

MLB LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑170

Donny action

mlb seattle mariners +125

Primetime Sports Picks

MLB Mets -125

Top Rank Sports Picks

MLB Nats under 8.5

Posted : May 18, 2019 11:52 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Sports Consensus

MLB Cubs +130

Profit On Sports

MLB Boston +100

Insider Sports Report

MLB Detroit +105

Elite Sports Picks

NBA Portland -2.5

KEVIN DOLAN

Event: (24831) Emmanuel Rodriguez at (24832) Naoya Inoue
Sport/League: BOX
Date/Time: May 18, 2019 5PM EDT
Play: Emmanuel Rodriguez +650

*This is a Premium 2% Subscriber Play for us

This Saturday, in the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland, current IBF champion Emmanuel Rodriguez takes on "The Monster" Naoya Inoue in a unification matchup for the IBF & WBA straps each man carries.

Inoue is a massive favorite heading into this fight and the Japanese bantamweight has deserved all of his plaudits thus far, dispatching very good fighters like Jamie McDonnell and Jaun Carlos Payano in devastating fashion over the last year.

The Payano fight also highlighted that Inoue isn't just a fearsome power puncher as he lured Payano in patiently with a decoy left jab, only to land a booming right hand to Payano's chin when the Domincan opened himself up in the first round that he was unable to recover from.

Saying all that, these odds of Inoue going off anywhere from a -700 to -1000 are unwarranted to us as "The Monster" hasn't fought elite level talent yet in his career and has fought outside of Japan only once, and never in the UK. Pricing him up at higher odds than Maywether vs. Berto is a bit premature in our eyes, as he's especially never fought a technician like Emmanuel Rodriguez before. To have a guy with the kind of skillset that Rodriguez has going into this fight, at these odds, deserves a wager.

The Puerto Rican employs a solid jab and power in both hands as he put Paul Butler down twice in the first round of their IBF world title fight last year in London. He's also got great lateral movement and footwork so it'll be interesting to see if Inoue can effectively cut the ring off against him over multiple rounds.

This is Rodriguez's fifth fight outside of Puerto Rico in his last seven, and his second fighting in the UK. This is been there, done that terrority for the IBF champion and dangerous new waters for the WBA champion as he travels outside of Japan for only the second time in his career.

Inoue may well be the real deal and take care of business on Saturday night in Glasgow, but we've never seen "The Monster" taken into deep waters against elite level opposition so far in his career (David Carmona being the last man to take him 12 rounds) and it'll be interesting to see how he deals with all the pressure of people expecting an early KO from him on foreign soil. His reputation and "Monster" moniker is perhaps more famous than the man himself right now and thousands in attendance will be expecting him to close the show early. With two first round knockouts in his last two fights, a lot of people are boarding the hype train but we see Manny Rodriguez as being much too slick for an early exit here on Saturday and we're getting well compensated for our risk at these current odds as he looks to take the fight deep and outbox the shorter man.

One thing is for sure, if Inoue does indeed blow out an elite fighter such as Rodriguez on Saturday night then he is likely the most dangerous man in boxing.

Take the value on Saturday however.

PLAY: EMMANUEL RODRIGUEZ +650

Posted : May 18, 2019 11:54 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TONY WESTON

I'm playing the Los Angeles Dodgers over the Cincinnati Reds for my comp winner tonight, and I'm listing both Walker Buehler and Tyler Mahle.

This looks like a cheap enough price to lay on the road, considering how these two pitchers' seasons have gone so far.

After missing most of Spring Training, Buehler improves each start, progressively looking more and more like a top of the rotation dude. The right-hander is in after seven scoreless innings against Washington. He's kept the runs to a minimuma and frustrated batters, while lowering his ERA from 8.25 to 4.15 over his last five starts.

Now he gets the worst hitting team in the league, as Cincinnati ranks dead last with his .217 batting average.

As opposed to the Dodgers' talented lineup, which should get to Mahle quick. Despite his often pitching well, Mahle has been far too inconsistent and is still seeking his first win after opening the season 0-5 with a 3.97 ERA.

The Dodgers have the ninth-highest batting average in the league, at .256, they've scored the fourth-most runs (241) and they've belted the fifth-most home runs (74) thus far.

All L.A., and list both scheduled starters.

3* DODGERS (Buehler over Mahle)

CHIP CHIRIMBES

Red Sox over Astros

Houston canme into Boston with an 8-game winning streak (now 9) and were favored in the series opener, now thing get back the way they are supposed to be...you get my selections an WIN! The Red Sox have been playing great baseball since their terrible start and get the CASH here. Take BOSTON!

BRANDON LEE
MLB | May 18, 2019
A's vs. Tigers
10* FREE MLB PICK (Tigers +105)

I'll gladly take my chances here with Detroit as a home dog. This isn't the first and won't be the last time that I look to back Tigers starter Matt Boyd. He's been sensational so far in 2019. He's got a 3.15 ERA and 0.994 WHIP in 9 starts and has racked up 65 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings. Guys like him, who are on bad teams, get overlooked by the public. Oakland is sending out Daniel Mengden, who is making just his second start and wasn't exactly great in the first one, giving up 4 runs on 5 hits and 4 walks in 5 1/3 innings of work. As bad as the Tigers offense has been, they should be able to enough to get the win. Give me Detroit +105!

MIKE WILLIAMS
MLB | May 18, 2019
Twins vs. Mariners
1* on Mariners +121

COLE FAXON
MLB | May 18, 2019
Cubs vs. Nationals
FREE PLAY on Nationals -133

INFO PLAYS
MLB | May 18, 2019
Cubs vs. Nationals
1* FREE INFO PLAY on Nationals -131

Posted : May 18, 2019 11:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHRIS JORDAN

My free play for Saturday is on the Atlanta Braves against the Milwaukee Brewers, and I want you playing this straight action. Do not list pitchers.

Let's talk about the improved play of the Braves, who have won three straight, but have been showing signs of life on offense over their last 10 games. They've outscored teams by five runs, and they're batting .273 in that span.

With the momentum from a three-game win streak, the Braves have their sights set on the top spot in the National League East. They're just 1.5 games behind frontrunning Philadelphia, and I don't know, but something tells me the Phillies will slip against the Rockies this weekend. At least once, leaving the door open for the Braves.

Atlanta has the third-best batting average in baseball, with a .265 clip, and its 225 runs scored ranks 10th in the bigs. I trust it can get to the Brewers' 4.33 ERA tonight, chasing whomever is on the hill.

The Braves should get a boost from Freddie Freeman, who leads the team with nine home runs and has 27 RBIs. Ronald Acuna Jr. is 12-for-39 with two doubles, two home runs and eight RBIs over the last 10 games for Atlanta.

Take the Braves, as they get it done.

5* BRAVES (straight action)

JACK BRAYMAN

My free play is on the Tampa Bay Rays over the New York Yankees in the battle for American League East supremacy.

And in this one, be sure to list Blake Snell over Masahiro Tanaka.

Snell is in with revenge-minded thoughts today, after he struck out 12 and allowed two runs over 5 2/3 innings in last Sunday's loss to these same Yankees. And Tanaka was on the hill for New York, and got the win. The 5 2/3 innings were the deepest Snell has gone into a game against the Yankees in 12 career starts, and now he'll be looking to get the win he pitched well enough to win last week.

But Tanaka outpitched Snell by limiting the Rays to one run on five hits over seven innings. Tanaka walked none and struck out seven in the Yanks' 7-1 win at Tropicana Field, where he threw 55 of 73 pitches for strikes. Today he will face an angry Tampa Bay lineup that hasn't been used to looking up at anyone in the East, but is a half-game back after losing the series opener last night.

Take Tampa Bay here, as it takes Game 2 of this series.

3* RAYS (listing Snell and Tanaka)

RICH GREEN

Free Top Consensus Pick For Saturday ML Baseball

Cubs Lester -L +1.5 Runs, -170 over WASHINGTON (7:15 et)

DAVE COKIN

CUBS (Lester) at NATIONALS (Strasburg)

Take: F5 UNDER 4.5 -115

SPORTS DATA QUERY GROUP

Event: (969) Oakland Athletics at (970) Detroit Tigers
Sport/League: MLB
Date/Time: May 18, 2019 4PM EDT
Play: Detroit Tigers +104

Posted : May 18, 2019 11:58 am
Share: