Clear all

MLB FOR TUES. WITH MON NOTES

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Now I Know how custer felt at the little big horn, 1-6 what a discrace, nothing absolutely nothing, and tex almost didn't make the 1st 5, well either hit a min. of 70% today or done till after allstar break, that's worked 3 times so far let's try for number 4, here we go game overs, and this is where thr numbers r pointing, mets/mia, col/jints, balt/tor, tex/clev, det/kc, minn/bos, tb/pitt, angs/dod reg game overs, ml sides 6 or 6:30

Posted : June 27, 2017 7:55 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

am adding phils/sea as a max over 1st 5 and game, no ml plays waiting till tom. and mets/mia 1st five and game max play

Posted : June 27, 2017 6:48 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

hopefully that's a good omen 2nd pitch in the mets game hr. we will c

Posted : June 27, 2017 7:17 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

And the hits just keep on coming, 2nd pitch in mets game hr. 3-1 in the 2nd, and wind up with a push, i gotta fuckin laugh, no sense in throwing flat screens in the back room, or 1 of the 40 computers, or worse it is what it is, hey MIKE HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS, pushing the over envelope again

Posted : June 27, 2017 8:54 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

games started out well with runs in the 1st, and then just stalled, just the way it's been going, looks like, i will be cing all of you after the the break, barring a miracle 2 night, when i make a promise i keep it, at least 70% percent or better, well it looks likes we r not going to make it the scoring has pretty much stalled

Posted : June 27, 2017 9:17 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

What was the over on the Tigers game? i didn't even look I just bet KC real quick and got back to what I was doing around the house.

Posted : June 27, 2017 10:17 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

9 MIKE, Well the 4th time wasn't a charm, I should have known how this night was going to go, mets game 2nd pitch of the game, hr by granderson, 3-1 in the 2nd, and a push for the 1st 5, i called mike prior to the game and told him to fire 1st 5 and game, well as you can c 6-3 final another push for the game play, what r the odds on that, balt 3-0 in the 2nd, and then fuck you Timmy, just like the mets, my fault guys, the numbers pointed to all those plays the last 3 days, and as you can cmost were right there, except for tonight,
and yesterday c ya after the allstar break, I remember the last 3 years here that prior to the break the scoring stopped, or was 1 sided, and then picked back up, good luck, will c you all right after the allstar break, and sorry about the last 2 days, the numbers showed those plays, but the production was not there,my fault guys

Posted : June 27, 2017 11:06 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Shit happens. I've lost 2 in a row too. Enjoy the break though, we'll be here when you get back.

Posted : June 28, 2017 8:27 am
Share: