Clear all

mlb for mon

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

as you guys well know am up at 5 am out the door, grab my 2 24 oz. of cuban roast coffee, at wawa, every morn and the ny post, been in the er. all day, best man at my 1st wedding 36 years ago, checked out at 10: 38 2 night, been with him all day, old saying you can count you true good friends, on 1 hand, shit that you can call them for that your own fuckin brothers, or wife wouldn't help u out with, well he was 1 of these guys, these were the plays from early this morn that were checked off early, have no fuckin idea what they did, and was the last thing on my mind, over games were mets, reds, phils, atl, rocks, tex, bos, tb, clev, him and i started working together at 18, out of high school, we joined the cement finishers hall 39 years ago, live every day like it's ur last, boys cause 1 of these days it is

Posted : July 17, 2017 11:41 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Sorry to hear about your buddy. RIP

Posted : July 18, 2017 9:32 am
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

Sorry to hear your bad news Tim...I know what its like to lose close friends that cover your back.. Unfortunetly we all have are day coming ,just don't know when or how or time.Time heals all...

Posted : July 18, 2017 10:43 am
Share: