Clear all

Free MLB, WNBA & CFL Service Plays For Tuesday 8/7/18

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 8/7/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, WNBA and CFL games.

Posted : August 7, 2018 8:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Seattle/Texas Game Over 11 Runs

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR TUESDAY: Take PHILADELPHIA/ARIZONA UNDER the total of 8 runs

Totals4U

Tuesday's Free Selection: Baltimore Orioles/Tampa Bay Rays over 8

Jeff Allen Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection is on the Milwaukee Brewers

Atlantic Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Milwaukee - 185

Posted : August 7, 2018 9:52 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Milwaukee Brewers - 190

Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Philadelphia/Arizona Game UNDER 8 Runs

Golden Dragon Sports

Seattle/Texas UNDER the total of 11 runs

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Tampa Bay Glasnow -165

Hawkeye Sports

Tuesday's Free Pick: Chicago Cubs - 170

Posted : August 7, 2018 9:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: TUES RedSox w/ Pomaranz-115

The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take BALTIMORE/TAMPA BAY OVER the total of 8 runs

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Tuesday: Baltimore Orioles + 155

John Anthony Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Cleveland Indians - 235

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take SEATTLE/TEXAS UNDER the total of 11 runs

Posted : August 7, 2018 10:03 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Info Plays
Aug 07 '18, 8:05 PM in 9h
MLB | Mariners vs Rangers
Play on: Rangers +102

Alex Smart
Aug 07 '18, 3:45 PM in 5h
MLB | Astros vs Giants
Play on: Giants +100 at betonline

Astros LH Dallas Keuchel (9-9, 3.61 ERA) vs. Giants LH Madison Bumgarner (4-4, 2.97)

Bumgarner the Astros starter today vs visiting Houston allowed just one run and seven hits over five innings in Thursday’s 8-1 victory over Arizona. The 4 time all star pitcher has also done well vs the Astros especially at home where he has seen his team win all 4 starts against them here in AT & T Park in his career and is 4-0 in his L/4 trips to the hill vs Houston posting a stingy 1.20 ERA in the process. I know the Astros answer with Kuechel, one of their top tier hurlers, but there is enough value here for me to recommend we take the Giants at home here this afternoon.

HOUSTON is 16-22 against the money line vs. a starting pitcher whose strikes out 5 or more batters per start this season.HOUSTON is 5-13 against the money line when the money line is +125 to -125 this season.

SAN FRANCISCO is 24-16 against the money line in day games this season.

Play on the SF Giants to win on the moneyline

Dustin Hawkins
Aug 07 '18, 9:40 PM in 11h
MLB | Phillies vs Diamondbacks
Play on: Phillies +158

Larry Ness
Aug 07 '18, 7:10 PM in 9h
MLB | Reds vs Mets
Play on: Reds +100 at 5Dimes

My free play is on the Cin Reds at 7:10 ET. The Mets pounded out 16 hits last night but scored a modest six runs. However, that was good enough for a 6-4 victory over the Reds. New York hopes for a third win in four tries Tuesday when the 46-64 Mets continue a three-game series at home against Cincinnati. The 49-64 Reds fell to 1-6 during their nine-game road trip and lost to New York for the 24th time in the last 32 meetings.

Sal Romano (6-9, 5.12 ERA) gets the start for the Reds after coming out of the bullpen in two of his last three outings, Romano returned to the rotation to take a loss Wednesday at Detroit, giving up four runs over 5 1/3 innings. He's been awful on the road in 2018, going 1-5 with a 5.62 ERA while striking out only 22 over 49 2/3 innings. Lefty Jason Vargas (2-7, 8.23 ERA) is scheduled to oppose Romano. Vargas matched his season high in strikeouts (seven) and innings (five) but still took the 4-2 loss to Atlanta on Thursday, permitting four runs in his second start back after spending over a month on the disabled list. The veteran has been mostly ineffective in his 11 starts this season , as the Mets are 2-9 in those outings (minus-$704 vs the moneyline).

The Mets have won 24 of their last 32 meetings with the Reds and enter this contest having won 10 of their last 11 games at Citi Field versus the Reds. However, the Mets are just 11-25 in their last 36 home games overall and how does one really trust Vargas here in 2018. Vargas was 18-11 in 2017 for KC, while going 20-12 in team starts, giving him a moneyline mark of plus-$1083 (6th-best among all starters). On top of that, Vargas is 1-1 with a 6.28 ERA in three career starts against the Reds. Sure, Romano is no bargain but he enjoyed one of his best starts of the season in a no-decision against the Mets back on May 9, allowing one run and striking out seven over six innings (Reds won 2-1). In fact, he is 1-0 with a 3.18 ERA in three career starts against the Mets, with the Reds winning all three. Take Cincy.

Art Aronson
Aug 07 '18, 7:05 PM in 8h
MLB | ATL vs WAS
Play on: UNDER 7½ +110

This is a 1* Free Play on the UNDER Braves/Nationals.

We think the UNDER is worth a second look in the second game of the double-header between the Braves and Nationals today. The visitors go with Sean Newcomb (10-5, 3.23 ERA) who comes in off back-to-back strong outings against the Dodgers and Marlins. Note that Newcomb is 6-3 with a 3.57 ERA on the road. The home side goes with Max Scherzer (15-5, 2.33) who gave up two runs off four hits while striking out ten in a victory over Cincinnati on Thursday. Note that his 210 strikeouts is No. 1 in the league and he’s 7-2 with a 2.61 ERA at home. Note as well that Atlanta has seen the total go UNDER in five of seven already this year as a road dog in the +175 to +250 range, while Washington has seen the total go UNDER in 101 of its last 165 against clubs with winning records. Consider a second look at the UNDER in this one.

AAA Sports

Posted : August 7, 2018 10:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Aug 07 '18, 9:40 PM in 11h
MLB | Phillies vs Diamondbacks
Play on: Diamondbacks -1½ +145 at 5Dimes

10* FREE MLB PICK (Diamondbacks -1.5, +145)

I'll gladly take my chances here with Arizona on the -1.5 run line at home against the Phillies. The Diamondbacks are coming off a momentum building 3-2 win in extra-innings on Monday. Arizona trailed 2-0 going into the bottom of the 9th, before scoring 2 runs and eventually winning the game in the bottom of the 14th inning. Tough way for Philadelphia to snap a 5-game winning streak and I think we could see the Phillies come out a bit flat here. It won't be easy bouncing back with Arizona sending out ace Zack Greinke, who has a 2.44 ERA and 0.977 WHIP in 12 home starts, a 1.71 ERA and 0.667 WHIP in his last 3 outings and is 7-2 with a 3.12 ERA in 11 career starts against Philadelphia. Phillies will counter with Nick Pivetta, who has an ugly 5.63 ERA and 1.489 WHIP in 10 road starts and a 5.71 ERA in his last 3 starts. Give me the Diamondbacks -1.5 (+145)!

Dennis Macklin
Aug 07 '18, 10:05 PM in 11h
MLB | Dodgers vs A's
Play on: A's +107 at betonline

DMack's Free Play for Tuesday, August 7, 2018, is on the Oakland A's (Manaea Listed)

Rich Hill (2-0, 1.42) has been razor sharp his last three starts but have no problem backing an Oakland team that has won eight straight at home and has played itself to within five games of the Astros. The A's are getting brilliant pitching (opponents one run L3 games, 10 runs L7 games) and face a Dodger outfit hitting just .218 over the last week while A's lead the majors in offense and hitting .262 in L7. Pick 'em and home has us on Oakland.

Mike Lundin
Aug 07 '18, 7:10 PM in 9h
MLB | Orioles vs Rays
Play on: Rays -163 at 5Dimes

#MLB FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

Both the Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Rays got Monday off, but the two AL East rivals are back in action Tuesday night with the opener of a three-game set at Tropicana Field.

The Rays hand the ball to Tyler Glasnow (1-2, 4.27 ERA) who was solid in his first start since coming over from Pittsburgh where he worked only out of the bullpen this season. Glasnow went three innings in his Rays debut, striking out five and allowing just two hits and one earned run. "I'm comfortable as a starter. I've done it my entire career so I'm glad I'm getting put back as a starter," Glasnow told reporters.

The Orioles hand the ball to Alex Cobb (3-14, 5.83 ERA) who is 0-3 with a 6.06 ERA in three starts against the Rays this season and he was reached for four runs (three earned) in six innings in a 4-3 loss here at the Trop on July 26.

The Rays lost the following three games of that four-game series, so I think they'll be fired up for this contest.

Free pick on Tampa Bay Rays.

Jim Feist

8/07 04:10 PM PT / 7:10 PM ET

MLB (905) CINCINNATI REDS VS (906) NEW YORK METS

Take: (906) NEW YORK METS

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play for Tuesday, August 7, 2018

8/07 04:10 PM MLB (905) CINCINNATI REDS (S ROMANO - R) VS (906) NEW YORK METS (J VARGAS - L)

Take : Mets

Posted : August 7, 2018 10:17 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mikey Money

HOUSTON ASTROS +100

Mikey Sports

WNBA
ATLANTA DREAM ‑8.5

Power Play Wins

LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑200

Team Underground

OAKLAND ATHLETICS +110

Cole Faxon
Aug 07 '18, 8:35 PM
WNBA | Lynx vs Sky
Play on: Sky +5½ -110

Posted : August 7, 2018 10:23 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Aug 07 '18, 8:10 PM in 7h
MLB | Padres vs Brewers
Play on: Brewers -1½ +115 at 5Dimes

1* Free Pick on Milwaukee Brewers -1.5 (+115)

Milwaukee should have no problem winning here by at least 2 runs when they host the Padres in Tuesday's series opener. The Brewers will have a decisive edge on the mound in this one, which is exactly what you are looking for when taking the -1.5 run line.

Chase Anderson will get the nod for Milwaukee and he's been on an absolute tear of late. Anderson has a 2.08 ERA over his last 8 starts. He was outstanding against the Padres in his lone outing against them this season, allowing just 1 hit over 7 shutout innings. He'll be facing off against San Diego's Clayton Richard, who is trending in the wrong direction. Richard posted a 7.50 ERA over 5 starts in the month of July and comes in with a 10.38 ERA and 1.769 WHIP over his last 3 outings.

Padres are just 4-10 against the run line after a day off and just 5-13 in Richard's last 18 starts as an underdog. Brewers on the other hand are 15-6 in Anderson's last 21 starts against the run line when he starts at home in a night game. Take Milwaukee -1.5!

Jack Jones
Aug 07 '18, 7:05 PM in 6h
MLB | Red Sox vs Blue Jays
Play on: Blue Jays +100 at MyBookie

Jack’s Free Pick Tuesday: Toronto Blue Jays +100

The Boston Red Sox are in a massive letdown spot here Tuesday. They just swept the Yankees in four games to take a commanding 9-game lead on them in the division. They won’t be up for Game 1 against Toronto tonight.

The Red Sox will also be sending their worst starter to the mound in Drew Pomeranz. The left-hander is 1-5 with a 6.56 ERA and 1.800 WHIP in 10 starts this season. Pomeranz is also 3-2 with a 4.75 ERA and 1.879 WHIP in seven career starts against Toronto.

Marcus Stroman has been pitching much better of late since returning from injury. He has allowed 3 earned runs or fewer in six of his last eight starts, including 2 or fewer in five of those. He is also 4-3 with a 4.14 ERA in 11 career starts against Boston.

The Red Sox are 1-4 in Pomeranz’s last five starts. Boston is 1-5 in Pomeranz’s last six starts vs. AL East opponents. The Blue Jays are 5-0 in their last five games following an off day. Toronto is 4-0 in Stroman’s last four starts when working on 5 days’ rest. Bet the Blue Jays Tuesday.

Dave Price
Aug 07 '18, 7:10 PM in 6h
MLB | Reds vs Mets
Play on: Reds +100 at BetPhoenix

Dave’s Tuesday Free Play:

1* on Cincinnati Reds +100

The Key: Sal Romano is the better starter in this matchup with Jason Vargas and the New York Mets. Romano is 1-1 with a 4.34 ERA in his last 3 starts and 6-9 with a 5.15 ERA in 21 starts this year. Romano is 1-0 with a 3.18 ERA in 3 lifetime starts against the Mets as well. Jason Vargas has been awful this year, going 2-7 with an 8.23 ERA and 1.79 WHIP in 11 starts. Vargas is 0-2 with a 10.81 ERA and 2.06 WHIP in his last 3 starts, and 1-1 with a 6.28 ERA and 1.68 WHIP in 3 lifetime starts against the Reds. Take Cincinnati.

Mark Franco
Aug 07 '18, 8:10 PM in 7h
MLB | Yankees vs White Sox
Play on: Yankees -1½ -115 at 5Dimes

Yankees (run-line)

The New York Yankees got exactly what they needed from newcomer Lance Lynn in the series opener and hope for a similar effort from CC Sabathia on Tuesday when they visit the Chicago White Sox for the middle contest of their three-game set. New York snapped its season-high five-game losing streak on Monday behind Lynn, who yielded two hits and registered nine strikeouts over 7 1/3 innings in his first start with the team.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Yankees LH CC Sabathia (6-4, 3.59 ERA) vs. White Sox RH Reynaldo Lopez (4-9, 4.47)

Sabathia lasted only three innings at Boston on Thursday, allowing two runs on three hits and four walks while throwing 77 pitches in a no-decision. The 38-year-old Californian, who will be pitching on the road for the fourth time in five turns, has gone 0-1 with a 6.38 over his last four overall outings. Sabathia, whose road ERA (4.75) this season is more than two runs higher than his mark at home (2.69), is 19-6 with one complete game and a 3.78 ERA in 35 career starts against Chicago.

Lopez's winless streak reached five starts on Thursday, but his four-turn skid came to an end as he came away with a no-decision against Kansas City after allowing two runs and five hits over seven innings. The 24-year-old Dominican, who hasn't won since July 1 at Texas, surrendered 21 runs on 27 hits and 13 walks over 21 2/3 frames during his losing streak. Lopez will be facing New York for the first time in his career.

Look for the Yankees bats to keep it going and for Sabathia to pitch well tonight.

Yankees are 9-2 in Sabathias last 11 starts after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game. White Sox are 2-9 in Lopezs last 11 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.

John Martin
Aug 07 '18, 3:45 PM in 3h
MLB | Astros vs Giants
Play on: Giants -102 at 5Dimes

1 Unit FREE PLAY on San Francisco Giants -102

The San Francisco Giants blew a save last night and lost 3-1 to the Astros. They should bounce back with a win Tuesday behind ace Madison Bumgarner. The left-hander is 4-4 with a 2.97 ERA in 11 starts this season, including 3-2 with a 2.01 ERA in six home starts. Bumgarner is also 4-1 with a 2.45 ERA in five previous starts against the Astros. Dallas Keuchel is just 9-9 with a 3.68 ERA in 23 starts this year. Keuchel is 0-1 with a 7.20 ERA in one previous start against the Giants. San Francisco is 4-1 in Bumgarner’s last five home starts. Give me the Giants.

Posted : August 7, 2018 12:28 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tys Terrific Tips

OAKLAND ATHLETICS +110

Best Sports Capper

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ‑105

DONNY ACTION

COLORADO ROCKIES +110

First Half Sports

NEW YORK YANKEES ‑190

MVP Lock Club

TAMPA BAY RAYS ‑160

Posted : August 7, 2018 12:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Picks 2 Play

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ‑105

Pinnacle Sports Picks

NEW YORK YANKEES ‑190

Tommy King Wins

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS ‑155

Total Winner Sports

LOS ANGELES ANGELS ‑200

VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas

LOS ANGELES DODGERS ‑115

Posted : August 7, 2018 12:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wise Guy Insider

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ‑165

Eric Schroeder

Tonight's play is on the New York Mets, as I think they'll get the best of the Cincinnati Reds for a second straight night. The Reds enter the contest having lost their last three games.

Last night I like the pitching matchup in this battle, tonight I just like the Mets.

The Mets are led offensively by Asdrubal Cabrera, who has 20 belted home runs and brought in a team-leading 62 RBIs for the Mets. More recently, Jeff McNeil has had the hot bat, with 11 hits and a .344 batting average over his past 10 games for New York.

Play New York tonight, as it rolls past Cincy.

Tommy Brunson

Tuesday free play is the Brewers on the Run Line over the Padres.

With losses in 3 of their last 5 games, the Brewers absolutely need to beat up on this San Diego team that has lost 10 of their last 13 games.

The Padres have also lost 4 straight and 8 of their last 9 against the Brewers.

Milwaukee will get to tee-off on Clayton Richard who is 0-4 over his last 7 starts, and owns a 10.38 ERA for his 3 most recent starts.

Chase Anderson will go for the Brew Crew, and his season mark is level at 7-7, with 2 runs or less allowed in each of his last 8 starts.

This one shapes up to be a blowout in favor of the home team.

4* MILWAUKEE -1 1/2 RUNS

Jack Brayman

My free play for tonight is on the Colorado Rockies over the Pittsburgh Pirates, and I'm playing this one straight, as I don't care who is pitching.

I give Colorado the edge to build on momentum from Monday’s outing, a combined two-hitter put together by Wade Davis, Seunghwan Oh, and Kyle Freeland. The Rockies sit third in the National League West with a record of 60-52, but that has been a competitive division all season, and I'm not counting Colorado out.

The offense will ignite tonight, as Colorado is slugging .430 as a unit, led by Nolan Arenado, who boasts a slugging percentage of .588. Trevor Story has 24 home runs and a team-leading 79 RBIs in 111 games for the Rockies, and David Dahl has belted two home runs and six RBIs while slugging .680 over his past 10 games for Colorado.

The Bucs have lost three straight and six of 10, and during that span of 10 games they've got a rather high 4.25 ERA and have been outscored by 13 runs.

Take Colorado in this one.

3* COLORADO

Chris Jordan

My free winner for tonight is on the Cleveland Indians over the Minnesota Twins, and I'm playing the Tribe on the Run Line.

MAKE NOTE: All Run Line/Total plays automatically list pitchers with the starters who are scheduled to go at the time of the wager. But with this game I am not concerned with who goes for either team tonight and want you playing this game on the Run Line regardless. That being said, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to be sure you have action even if one of the pitchers scheduled to start is scratched, by re-wagering the game if that takes place.

That's because Cleveland comes into this matchup fresh off a strong showing by Oliver Perez, Adam Cimber, Dan Otero, and Trevor Bauer, as they all combined to pitch a three-hitter Monday.

The Indians will send Carlos Carrasco to the mound, but I don't think it will matter. Cleveland enters the game in first place in the American League Central with a record of 62-49, leading second place Minnesota by 10 games. Cleveland's lineup has 157 home runs this year, led by Jose Ramirez's mark of 33, Francisco Lindor has 27 home runs, ranking seventh in the American League, and Brandon Guyer has three home runs and eight RBIs while slugging 1.000 over his past 10 games for Cleveland.

I wouldn't be surprised to see any one of them go off at Progressive Field tonight after the Tribe won 10-0 last night.

Take Cleveland Run Line

3* INDIANS RUN LINE

Posted : August 7, 2018 12:42 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jeff Benton

Your Tuesday freebie is the Dodgers-A's to hold Under the total.

A pair of southpaws will take the mound in Oakland tonight, as Rich Hill brings in a 0.95 ERA over his last 3 starts, as he has allowed just 3 runs - 2 of them earned - over his last 19 innings pitched.

Sean Manaea has not been as stingy, but he has allowed 2 runs or less in 5 of his last 7 starts this season.

Los Angeles has held Under the total in 7 of their past 10, while Oakland has seen their last 3, and 7 of their last 9 hold Under the total.

Let's play this Tuesday clash Under the total.

3* L.A. DODGERS-OAKLAND UNDER

Posted : August 7, 2018 12:43 pm
Share: