Clear all

Mlb for Mon sun notes

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I added a couple plays myself, as I always do after going back over the card 10 times and re thinking some games final was 4-3-1, big fuckin deal right, I think there were 4 winning nights, with Fri being the best at 6-2, big deal, to many games were a run, or half run short, way to many splits and pushes last week,let's c if they will do a 180, as it should turn back in our favor again, not that it was a total disaster last week, but hovering around ,500, is not what I shoot for every week, and I know nobody out there does either, plays out in about half hR.

Posted : June 19, 2017 7:33 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Before we get to the card, what I really find amazing is that degrom all of sudden looks like Nolan Ryan now, not only does he hold a team that's in the top 3, in runs scored to 1 run through 8, but helps himself by blasting 1 out, oh well, when it goes like that, it's like swimming with the sharks, your bound to get bit, here we go. - reg game over plays - nats/Mia,. Jints/atl,. Pitt/mil. Tor/tex,. Bos/kc. Hou/oak,. Det/sea. Ml 1st 5 only atl balt Tex ml r reg plays also

Posted : June 19, 2017 8:34 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Stay away from Detroit. Remember last week. They never play on Monday's usually. no matter what side of this game you are on you're gonna be wrong.

STAY

AWAY

Posted : June 19, 2017 3:35 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

i here ya mike, and i do remember last mon. but i c the motor city mad men putting up some numbers tonight and sea doing th same

Posted : June 19, 2017 6:40 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

Timmy, Its early yet but I think your go'na need some help tonite...Hope there are some turn arounds.. Good luck...

Posted : June 19, 2017 8:45 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

i here ya mike, and i do remember last mon. but i c the motor city mad men putting up some numbers tonight and sea doing th same

I think you're in the sauce again homeboy. The over is a lock because Sanchez the fuck face is gonna let Seattle air it out but they won't score shit

Posted : June 19, 2017 9:00 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

your right brother, with out a doubt, def. need some balls to start fying out, wash/mia is good with 12 rsed so far but your right nned some sticks to come alive, and soon

Posted : June 19, 2017 9:00 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Looks like it ended 6-2, no surprise there. What was the over anyway?

Posted : June 20, 2017 7:51 am
Share: