Clear all

Free MLB, WNBA & CFL Service Plays For Sunday 7/22/18

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 7/22/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, WNBA and CFL games.

Posted : July 22, 2018 8:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
Jul 22 '18, 1:10 PM in 4h
MLB | Pirates vs Reds
Play on: Reds -120 at betonline

Play - Cincinnati Reds w/Harvey vs Nova (Game 902).

Edges - Reds Harvey 3.21 ERA and 0.92 WHIP home this season; and 6-1 home career team starts (6-0 last 6) during July… Pirates: Nova 5.74 ERA away as opposed to 2.92 ERA home this season; and 0-5 last five team starts in this park. With Harvey in strong KW form with 15 Ks and 3 BBs his last three starts, we recommend a 1* play on Cincinnati. Thank you and good luck as always.

Steve Janus
Jul 22 '18, 1:35 PM in 5h
MLB | Braves vs Nationals
Play on: Braves +205

Mike Lundin
Jul 22 '18, 4:05 PM in 7h
MLB | Giants vs A's
Play on: A's -135 at pinnacle

#MLB FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

The Oakland Athletics and the San Francisco Giants have split the first couple of games of this three-game series. I like the price we get on the A's to claim the rubber-match Sunday afternoon.

Sean Manaea (9-6, 3.42 ERA) will toe the rubber for the A's. The left-hander is 2-1 with a 2.45 ERA in three career starts against the Giants, and went undefeated 4-0 in eight starts leading up to the All Star break. Giants are 1-5 in their last 6 games vs. a left-handed starter.

The Giants counter with Johnny Cueto (3-1, 2.36 ERA) who has struggled since returning from an elbow injury, surrendering eight runs on 16 hits and five walks covering 10 innings of work through two starts.

I think the All Star break came at a bad time for Cueto as regular starts to get back in the groove would've benefited him more. Giants are 0-4 in Cueto's last 4 starts with 10 or more days of rest.

Free pick on Oakland Athletics.

Jim Feist

7/22 12:05 PM PT / 3:05 PM ET

MLB (919) CLEVELAND INDIANS VS (920) TEXAS RANGERS

Take: OVER

Posted : July 22, 2018 8:30 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Chicago Cubs w/Quintana -145 over St Louis

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SUNDAY: Take BALTIMORE/TORONTO UNDER the total of 9 runs

Totals4U

Sunday's Free Selection: San Francisco/Oakland under 8

Jeff Allen Sports

Sunday's Free Selection is on the Pirates/Reds Under

Posted : July 22, 2018 9:53 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Roz Wins

07/22 01:05 PM MLB (927) SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (J CUETO - R) VS (928) OAKLAND ATHLETICS (S MANAEA - L)

Take : OVER

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play for Sunday, July 22, 2018

07/22 10:05 AM MLB (913) BALTIMORE ORIOLES (A CASHNER - R) VS (914) TORONTO BLUE JAYS (J HAPP - L)

Take : OVER

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Sunday: Take MINNESOTA/KANSAS CITY UNDER the total of 9½ runs

John Anthony Sports

Sunday's Free Selection: Tampa Bay Rays - 175

Posted : July 22, 2018 9:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Sunday: Atlanta Braves + 200

The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Sunday: Take COLORADO/ARIZONA UNDER the total of 8 runs

Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: SUN RedSox w/ Sale

Hawkeye Sports

Sunday's Free Pick: Cleveland Indians - 160

Posted : July 22, 2018 9:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Minnesota Odorizzi -134

Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Miami Richards +162

Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Texas Rangers w/Gallardo +150 over Cleveland

#1 Sports

Sunday's Free Selection: Cleveland Indians - 160

Posted : July 22, 2018 10:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Atlantic Sports

Sunday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Cleveland Indians - 165

Jimmy Boyd
Jul 22 '18, 1:10 PM in 3h
MLB | Pirates vs Reds
Play on: Pirates +111

Bobby Conn
Jul 22 '18, 6:00 PM in 7h
WNBA | Fever vs Aces
Play on: Fever +9 -110

Kenny Walker
Jul 22 '18, 1:10 PM in 3h
MLB | MIA vs TAM
Play on: OVER 7½ +107

Posted : July 22, 2018 10:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach
Jul 22 '18, 4:10 PM in 6h
MLB | White Sox vs Mariners
Play on: Mariners -1½ +100 at 5Dimes

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach MLB Game #924 Sunday Free Pick Seattle Mariners Run Line -1.5 runs vs Chicago White Sox @ 4:10 ET - The Mariners got shutout 5-0 yesterday. Seattle had been 23-7 their last 30 home games before losing to the White Sox 5-0 Saturday. Payback time here for the Mariners and they have the right pitching match-up here to exact revenge. Seattle's Marco Gonzales is 3-0 with an 0.82 ERA in his last 3 starts. Also, at home this season the Mariners are 7-2 in his starts as the southpaw has compiled a stellar 2.38 ERA in Safeco Field starts this season. He'll be opposed by Chicago's Reynaldo Lopez. The White Sox are 3-8 in his road starts this season. The right-hander has allowed 8 earned runs in 12 and 1/3 innings spanning his last two starts. The White Sox have been horrible on the road this season, are 7-15 versus left-handed starters this year, and are also an awful 11-34 in day games this season! The Mariners are 31-14 against teams with a losing record this season and also a powerful 43-25 against right-handed starters on the year. 9 of the last 11 White Sox losses have come by a margin of 2 or more runs. 8 of the Mariners last 9 wins have come by a margin of 2 or more runs. This one has the makings of a home blowout and though I would never lay 2 to 1 odds on the money line, I certainly like having the M's -1.5 runs here at EVEN money in this spot! Look for the Mariners to improve to 4-0 this season when off of a shutout loss this season. Free Pick SEATTLE Run Line -1.5 runs

Jeff Benton

Your Sunday freebie is also a total, and it is on the Braves and Nationals to play an Under to conclude their rain-shortened series.

All Star hurlers Mike Foltyniewicz and Max Scherzer will showcase their wares, and both went to the break with a need for some second-half redemption on their side, as Folty's ERA was over 5 for his last 3 starts, while Mighty Max's ERA was 4.50 for his last 3 prior to the break.

Look for those numbers to change today, as the Under in the series is 7-1 the last 8 times these teams have played, and of course both's season ERA's are significantly lower than their recent trips to the mound would indicate. Foltyniewicz owns a 2.66 season ERA, while Scherzer's stands at 2.41.

These pitchers return to form and the runs are minimal today in soggy D.C.

Braves-Nationals Under for Sunday.

3* ATLANTA-WASHINGTON UNDER

Jack Brayman

I'm on a 32-17 run with my comp plays after hitting the Los Angeles Dodgers last night in Milwaukee. Today my free play is on the Philadelphia Phillies Run Line, the same play I delivered on Friday as my 100 Dimer.

There were some surprises in the first half of the season, and one of them was the Philadelphia Phillies. Nobody expected the Phils to do what they did, and now I think it comes down to them or the Atlanta Braves in the National League East.

The Braves have been showing us they're not afraid of the Washington Nationals, as they're in D.C. for a weekend set and won the series-opener 8-5. That means the Phils couldn't extend their lead in the division and need to stay on their toes in closing out this series against the San Diego Padres..

Though pitchers are automatically listed when making Run Line wagers, I am insisting you DO NOT worry about who the scheduled starters are. In the event of a scratch, you MUST re-wager the game with the new pitcher(s) who are scheduled. This play will stand no matter who pitches for either team.

That's because it isn't necessary and would be idiotic to lose a value because of one pitcher, in the event he can't go. So watch your bet closely, and be sure your action remains good.

The Phils' pitching staff as a whole is the team's strength, not the offense. So it won't matter who goes for Philadelphia, which boasts the league's sixth-best home ERA (3.55) and 11th best ERA overall (3.85).

Philadelphia pitchers have also allowed the seventh fewest home runs in its own ball park, letting just 50 leave the yard at CBP. They kept San Diego hitters inside the park on Friday night.

The Phils lost their last two in the first half, and it was clear they wanted to build some momentum over the weekend while hosting one of the league's worst teams. San Diego is mired in a six-game skid and just 20-29 on the road this season. The Friars have lost nine of 11, and couldn't have asked for a worse spot to open the second half of the season, against a buzzsaw in the Phillies.

Play the Phils on the Run Line.

Chris Jordan

My free play for Sunday will be on the Detroit Tigers against the Boston Red Sox, as I'm taking the huge underdog with a value price.

I will also go ahead and list the starting pitchers: Chris Sale and Blaine Hardy.

Sale, the Red Sox ace, returns to the mound after recording a 0.94 ERA in his last seven starts, while he's thrown seven or more innings in five of those outings. But out of the break, in his first appearance since throwing in the All-Star Game, I'm thinking he will tank.

Sale is long overdue for a letdown, and this might be the spot, against a Tigers team that ranks 10th in the league with a .255 home batting average. Detroit may not be good record-wise, but it's a team that will shock you at times, and is much better at home.

Let's bank on Hardy to produce a big game, as he’s 3-1 with a 3.71 ERA in eight starts this season, and will be looking fro revenge against the Red Sox, who roughed up the southpaw for five runs over six innings on June 6.

Take the Tigers and list both.

2* TIGERS

Posted : July 22, 2018 10:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brad Wilton

Sunday comp play is Under in the Red Sox-Tigers series finale.

Both games contested so far have seen one team getting blanked, as Boston shut out Detroit, 1-0 on Friday night, and Detroit then returned the favor yesterday in their 5-0 blanking.

That puts both games squarely Under the total, as the Under in the series between the teams is now 7-2 the past 9 meetings, with each of the last 5 between the clubs landing in the Under column.

Chris Sale could easily extend those Under trends, as the southpaw owns a 2.23 season ERA, and he has not allowed more than one run to score in any of his last 4 starts, and 6 of his last 7 overall.

Blaine Hardy is also a southpaw, and while his numbers do not hold a candle to Sale's, coming out of the bullpen to make the start may be just enough of a "different look" for opposing Boston, that the Red Sox fail to ignite their offense.

Any way you slice it, safe play today is Under.

3* BOSTON-DETROIT UNDER

Posted : July 22, 2018 10:11 am
Share: