Clear all

Free MLB, WNBA & CFL Service Plays For Saturday 7/21/18

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 7/21/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, WNBA & CFL games.

Posted : July 21, 2018 6:52 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Jul 21 '18, 1:05 PM in 5h
MLB | Cardinals vs Cubs
Play on: Cubs -108

Info Plays
Jul 21 '18, 7:05 PM in 11h
MLB | Padres vs Phillies
Play on: Padres +171

Ricky Tran
Jul 21 '18, 4:00 PM in 8h
CFL | Winnipeg vs Toronto
Play on: UNDER 51½ -108

Ricky's Free play on the Under 51.5:

Key Angle: It's important to remember that Ricky never makes a bet on any game based on just one angle. In order to make the grade, all his premium picks must meet several important criteria. He doesn't share all his secrets within his analysis, instead he chooses to reveal only the angle that he feels is the most significant. In today's game there is no doubt that the Argos quarterback situation is particularly significant.

Key Trends:

- The Bombers held the Lions scoreless in the first half last week.

- The Bombers failed to score in the second half versus B.C. last week.

- The Argos rank dead last in the CFL in points scored (61).

Verdict: Take Under

Marc Lawrence
MLB | Mets vs Yankees
Play on: Mets +216 at pinnacle

Play - NY Mets w/Matz vs Gray (Game 977).

Edges - Mets: Matz 5-3 away team starts with 2.25 ERA this season; and 2.52 ERA last four overall starts… Yankees: Gray 8.25 ERA with 2.00 WHIP home this season as opposed to 3.62 ERA and 1.19 WHIP away this season… With that we recommend a 1* play on the Mets. Thank you and good luck as always.

Posted : July 21, 2018 7:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dustin Hawkins
Jul 21 '18, 4:00 PM in 8h
CFL | Winnipeg vs Toronto
Play on: Winnipeg -1½ -110

Red Dog Sports
Jul 21 '18, 9:00 PM in 13h
Soccer | FC Dallas vs Houston Dynamo
Play on: Houston Dynamo -107 at BetPhoenix

Houston -107

The free soccer play takes place on Saturday in MLS action.

Dallas 1

Houston 2

Steve Janus
MLB | Mets vs Yankees
Play on: Mets +219

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Houston/LA Angels Under 8 Runs

Posted : July 21, 2018 7:51 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bobby Conn
Jul 21 '18, 7:10 PM in 9h
MLB | Dodgers vs Brewers
Play on: Brewers +161

Totals Guru
Jul 21 '18, 7:15 PM in 9h
MLB | HOU vs LAA
Play on: UNDER 8½ -120

Kenny Walker
Jul 21 '18, 7:15 PM in 9h
MLB | HOU vs LAA
Play on: UNDER 8½ -120

Brad Diamond
Jul 21 '18, 1:05 PM in 3h
MLB | Orioles vs Blue Jays
Play on: Blue Jays -174 at betonline

TORONTO over Baltimore @ 1:05 Eastern

Stroman (2-7, 5.86) last time out it lost on the road against the talented Red Sox. Cobb (2-12, 6.41) looked decent back on the 13th at home versus Texas throwing 6-1/3 allowing 6 hits and just 2 runs, that's the last place Rangers in the west. Challenging the Blue Jays, Cobb started back in June going 3-2/3 innings, while shelled for 9 runs in a 13-3 loss. In this heated series Toronto has won 7-of-8 this year, 19-of-27 going back to 2017. Good Luck.

Posted : July 21, 2018 9:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist

7/21 04:15 PM PT / 7:15 PM ET

MLB (969) MINNESOTA TWINS VS (970) KANSAS CITY ROYALS

Take: (969) MINNESOTA TWINS

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SATURDAY: Take BOSTON/DETROIT OVER the total of 9½ runs

Totals4U

Saturday's Free Selection: Chicago White Sox/Seattle Mariners over 9

Atlantic Sports

Saturday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Boston Red Sox - 160

Posted : July 21, 2018 9:42 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Saturday's Free Selection: Boston Red Sox - 165

Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Boston Red Sox w/Johnson -165 over Detroit

Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick LA Dodgers Kershaw -173

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Cubs Montgomery -147

Posted : July 21, 2018 9:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hawkeye Sports

Saturday's Free Pick: Milwaukee Brewers + 165

Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: SAT Phillies w/ Velasquez-175

The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Saturday: Take MINNESOTA/KANSAS CITY UNDER the total of 9½ runs

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Saturday: Texas Rangers + 180

Posted : July 21, 2018 9:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Anthony Sports

Saturday's Free Selection: Milwaukee Brewers + 160

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Saturday: Take San Diego/Philadelphia OVER the total of 8½ runs

Sharp Bettor

7/21 04:10 PM MLB (959) PITTSBURGH PIRATES (N KINGHAM - R) VS (960) CINCINNATI REDS (A DESCLAFANI - R)

Take : Pirates

Roz Wins

7/21 05:05 PM MLB (973) CLEVELAND INDIANS (C CARRASCO - R) VS (974) TEXAS RANGERS (B COLON - R)

Take : OVER

Posted : July 21, 2018 9:51 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

I'm on a 32-17 run with my comp plays after hitting the Los Angeles Dodgers last night in Milwaukee. Tonight my free play is on the Philadelphia Phillies Run Line, the same play I delivered on Friday as my 100 Dimer.

There were some surprises in the first half of the season, and one of them was the Philadelphia Phillies. Nobody expected the Phils to do what they did, and now I think it comes down to them or the Atlanta Braves in the National League East.

The Braves showed us last night they're not afraid of the Washington Nationals, as they're in D.C. for a weekend set and won the series-opener 8-5. That means the Phils couldn't extend their lead in the division and need to stay on their toes in this series against the San Diego Padres..

Though pitchers are automatically listed when making Run Line wagers, I am insisting you DO NOT worry about who the scheduled starters are. In the event of a scratch, you MUST re-wager the game with the new pitcher(s) who are scheduled. This play will stand no matter who pitches for either team.

That's because it isn't necessary and would be idiotic to lose a value because of one pitcher, in the event he can't go. So watch your bet closely, and be sure your action remains good.

The Phils' pitching staff as a whole is the team's strength, not the offense. So it won't matter who goes for Philadelphia, which boasts the league's ninth-best home ERA (3.63) and 11th best ERA overall (3.85).

Philadelphia pitchers have also allowed the sixth fewest home runs in its own ball park, letting just 50 leave the yard at CBP. They kept San Diego hitters inside the park last night.

The Phils lost their last two in the first half, and it was clear they wanted to build some momentum over the weekend while hosting one of the league's worst teams. San Diego is mired in a six-game skid and just 20-29 on the road this season. The Friars have lost nine of 11, and couldn't have asked for a worse spot to open the second half of the season, against a buzzsaw in the Phillies.

Play the Phils on the Run Line tonight.

2* PHILLIES RUN LINE

Jeff Benton

Your Saturday freebie is the Over in the White Sox-Mariners game.

Very surprised this total is not a full run higher then the 8 1/2 as I type my analysis.

Chicago starter Dylan Covey didn't exactly go to the All-Star Break in "fine form", as each of his last 3 starts all played Over the total, and his ERA in those 3 starts is over 14!

For the season, Covey's ERA is 5.69 with that ERA moving up to 7.90 when he makes the start on the highway.

Felix Rodriguez is just a shell of his former dominant self, as his ERA stands at 5.13 for the season. The Over is 2-1-1 in Rodriguez' last 4 starts.

The White Sox have played 9 of their last 13 road games Over the total, and after a series opening Under last night, look for the bats to light up the night tonight with Covey and Hernandez on the hill.

4* WHITE SOX-SEATTLE OVER

Brad Wilton

Saturday's free play winner is the Mets and Yankees Over the total at Yankee Stadium.

Last night's Over placed the Metropolitans at a modest 4-3 Over the total for their last 7 games, while it put the Yankees at 5-1-2 Over in their last 8 games played.

It will be Matz and Gray, and all I need to say is Sonny Gray pitching at home has been anything but pleasurable for Yankee fans.

Gray owns an 8.25 ERA in the Bronx, with 6 of his 8 home starts this season playing Over the total!

Steven Matz is making his second start this season against the Yanks, as he allowed 3 runs in his 6 innings of work in his first go'round against them in early June.

Gray is a ticking time-bomb at home, and after getting 7 runs last night, look for the Mets to score some more this afternoon.

Mets-Yankees Over.

3* N.Y. METS-N.Y.YANKEES OVER

Eric Schroeder

The New York Mets got it going early yesterday in this subway series, opening a 3-0 lead over the New York Yankees in the first inning. The Mets shellshocked the pinstripes, and it's the type of approach I expect today.

I'm listing both scheduled starters, with Steven Matz over Sonny Gray. The Mets are 2-2 against the Yanks this season, and right now I don't trust the boys from Bronx's offense, as it's struggling with runners in scoring position.

Matz, one of baseball’s best pitchers since the beginning of May, will be able to neutralize the Yankees long enough for the Mets to get out in the lead. The left-hander posted a 2.91 ERA over his final 13 first-half starts and I suspect will keep rolling at Yankee Stadium.

The run support will come against Gray, who I know is coming off six scoreless innings of three-hit ball, while striking out eight to defeat the Orioles in Baltimore. But prior to that, Gray was hammered for 11 runs over 4 1/3 innings in his previous two starts.

Play the boys from Queens over the guys from 161st Street.

The Mets with the value.

5* METS (Matz over Gray)

Posted : July 21, 2018 9:55 am
Share: