Clear all

MLB AND PRO HOOPS FOR WED TUES NOTES

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

not bad plus column not big but will take what we can get never been greedy,atl should get the sticks going again against cole his last 3 out - 24.54, against atl last year 13.50, this game gives us a high high era and whip plusplus 2 teams in the top 7 in runs scored, this will be a max play for me front end and back end, reg game overs only - wainwright not close to what he used to be and Guerra had an 11.57 against this team last year mil/cards, if sea/kc were a football game I would say they would go up and the field on each other, look for runs often and early, sd/rocks 6.00 plus era's and high whips both sides of the plate that's it for now

Posted : April 11, 2018 12:55 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Last day of reg season in nba today?

Posted : April 11, 2018 3:48 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Just getting done work with the guys surf, and yeah am looking for some weird shit to happen in nba, expected alot more in cards/game much surprised, and neglected to mention expected shit load more out of Dodge last night at 7-9 runs and min of 2 from opposition, my fault guys on that 1 didn't see it coming, just saw atl/was Xtra innings we need a grand slam here brothers bases jammed

Posted : April 11, 2018 4:37 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nicky just texted me said nats had to tie twice already to continue play but doesn't look good we need a miracle here

Posted : April 11, 2018 4:48 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Shit start so far even with all the numbers on our side 5-3 right now rocks game in the 6th, gotta turn around seen it to many times, mlb sides all ml plays Marlin's, Pitt, angs, game overs - reds, Det, tor, angs, Pitt, pro overs 1st half only - NY/clev, mem/ok, lakes/clipps, pro sides - tor, wash that's it

Posted : April 11, 2018 5:37 pm
Share: