Clear all

MLB PLAY WORLD SERIES GAME 1

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Keuchal had a rough go his last time out but I exspect him to redeem himself here, Houston has been a premiere team on the rd, no fear playing in any park, that coupled with the fact I have bet against vern the choke his entire carreer, in the post season and brother I ain't gonna quit now, I said 2 months ago on these very pages, Houston was ur next WS. winner, right after they took apart Tex in a 4 game series, I like there sticks, granted la has power at the sticks too, and score with the best of them, I think Houston wakes ups, and goes all out after the long series with the bombers, and that starts tonight, it will be hou 1st 5 and game ml plays med. the scab services r all over the over in this 1 and I don't like it to low

Posted : October 24, 2017 12:06 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

I'm with you Timmy....taking Stros game 1 +150 for 1 unit and Stros in the series +145 for 3 units. Pull use in a winner tonight!

Posted : October 24, 2017 2:40 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am riding with ya bama, I took em. for series also, hell we gotta a gang here in the bet /book rm. At the club I have Dean Martin playing in the background singing his Houston song

Posted : October 24, 2017 8:44 pm
Share: