Clear all

MLB FOR SAT. WITH FRI. NOTES

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

A goofy fuckin day, an over win by a run, an over loss by a run, a no bet postponed game, Mike's Tigs., 2 pushes, and a fuckin partride in a pear tree, Early mlb sides - Phil's yeah Phil's, degrom on the mound last night and all they could get him we're 2 runs, against this pitching staff, we r the worst team in mlb, but not today Phil's , 1st 5 Max, Tor, Ray's, atl reg plays, overs - Phil's/Mets,. Jints/Pitt,. Mia/mill, all Max game overs, clev/Det,. Tex/chisox,. Minn/kc,. Tb/O's,. Atl/oak reg. Game overs late plays around 6:30

Posted : July 1, 2017 10:05 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

tor . was never in the game, oh well how how bout them det. tigers again, another win, and another over, and thanks to the minn/ kc bats, couple plays left at around 6:30, fuckin tigs and and games they been involved in, keep rooling it up, unreal

Posted : July 1, 2017 4:16 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

the fightless phils, always to good to be true, 1 at bat left i knew they hold a lead, that's y we r the worst in mlb, remaining plays at 6:15 sharp

Posted : July 1, 2017 5:51 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

we got lucky with phils for a push, they fuckin stink, here we go remaining plays and these overs r all whatever you can get on these plays, yanks/hou, dod/sd, minn/ kc again, and ml side col, nats run line, yanks ml, , overs r game max, sides r 1st 5 med plays

Posted : July 1, 2017 6:28 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

phils should be good for giving up at least another 5-6 runs so we can get that over also

Posted : July 1, 2017 6:34 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

will take 10-6-2 the reason iam saying 10, cause the dod/sd will go over, not staying up for that, until tom.itold ya mike don't believe everything you read, Det will go on arun shit division, that they r in and only 5 or 6 out in 4th place, shit division, get the fuck outta here, and another over involving them in a game, lotta baseball left my young friend, never count a team out, phillies had a division wrapped up 40 years ago, 10 games in front with 15 to play, and blew, your to young to remember, but army ranger knows what I am talking about

Posted : July 1, 2017 11:49 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Fuck the Tigers. I watched both those games last night at my buddy's house. Now i've lost 3 in a row. He's got one of those sweet outdoor TV so at least I got to lose my money in his salt water pool which was nice.

Posted : July 2, 2017 8:26 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

hey mike i will switch places with you anytime you can have the last place phils, 26-53, 21 out, have the league record for most 1run 9th inning losses, and extra inning losses, i will fly out today and, be more then happy, to finish out with the tigs,

Posted : July 2, 2017 10:43 am
Share: