Clear all

MLB FOR WED, WITH TUES. NOTES

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

1st off Mike I know ur history with ur lions, it hasn''t been great, and believe me bud, I am as negative as they come, I need to c the same thing twice b 4 I even start to believe in it, all I am saying about lions game the other night, is they beat a team with talent on the Rd., And on a national stage, Im a Bengals fan remember, I sure as hell haven't been to any fuckin parades. I said a couple weeks back mlb was getting harder to gauge, due to teams playing with no heart, playing out the string, trying new playing in diff positions, last night again perfect eg. Little harm done, but you can see how pathetic play is, Mets a push, ov same game .5 run loser, Pitt 1 run loser, atl 1 run loser, rocks over .5 loser 3 pushes 3 wins

Posted : September 20, 2017 8:13 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Early plays as follows 1st 5 sides - jints, [ Det max] game overs - [ minn/bombers max], [ Det/oak, Max ] rocks/jints, there r some ml plays that have moved way way in the wrong direction, vs. the % of bets/plays, will follow them, and some additional game overs, that have also gone the wrong way, these additional will be out at 6:30 philly time Good Luck

Posted : September 20, 2017 12:19 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Another pig 1-0 loss 1st 5. 2 like that yesterday, and 2 by .5 ur right about that team Mike, bunch of pigs, starting with the ownership, but I must say they were good to me all year with over plays, yet I pick today to take them, plus an over bet, bombers rolling, lotta mlb left today no concerns, but I would like to c the owner, front office, and gm. strapped to the flag poles at comercia. And have gas poured on them. And a possible lightning strike, that's all nothing major

Posted : September 20, 2017 3:14 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Pretty much a crap shoot this time of the year in mlb, rookies pinch hitting, dh's playing the field, no heart left in some teams, prime eg. Det. Last 3 average over 7 runs a game, how'd they make out 2 day, fuckin col. Over 7 a game last 3, getting blanked right now, both teams in the top12 for the year in runs scored per game, and higher at various points of the season. It is what it is, early mlb 2-3, game overs - ( cards/cinci, Max) nats/atl, chi/tb, 1st 5 - atl, sd, ( angs Max ), ( tb Max) good luck Det game over not close which is rare for us, but another 1 run loss side, Good Luck guys Tom night can't come soon enough, bases loaded 1 out line shot to ss, throws back to 2nd dp Ha Ha no breaks Boys

Posted : September 20, 2017 6:35 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

OAKLAND OAKLAND OAKLAND!

At this rate I'm sad there are only 11 games left. Not too often the books hand out free money

Posted : September 20, 2017 6:42 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Glad I have Nicky I missed 1 what I send him kc - 1st 5 also I gotta laugh, I knew you would be coming to the microphone sooner or later, oak, oak, oak, congrats my boy, you sweated that game out

Posted : September 20, 2017 6:52 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I didn't sweat shit, I didn't even know they won until about 5 minutes before I posted to you. LOL

I don't really give a shit about games like that. I don't check ever, I don't watch hardly ever, I don't have alerts setup on my phone I just check later and if I won I won if I lost I lost.

Posted : September 20, 2017 7:19 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I know relax take a pill, it was good game you have to admit all I know is the tigs won me and a lot of my guys money on overs this year, at least when we had them,

Posted : September 20, 2017 7:27 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am scratching sd side play tonight, doubling up on angs, and adding tex to 1st 5 max

Posted : September 20, 2017 8:41 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Late games doing well, as I said early in the day not concerned early in the day when we were 2-3, big game, cops and robbers, we get them, and they get us it is what it is, just gotta see it to the end until football Tom. Guys

Posted : September 20, 2017 9:56 pm
Share: