Clear all

MLB FOR TUES 15TH WITH MON. NOTES 5-5-2

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

As I said yesterday, and there's no bullshit with me as you guys know, never saw a card in any sport in all my years that I couldn't break down until yesterday, I wasn't bullshitting, plays went 5-5-2, the 3 money line plays I scratched, was right again to do so, not 1 would have won, I always ck. and to much line movement the wrong way, the 1 we kept Atl. a push, no harm done, and to be even more honest, I had an asterisk, next to the 5 plays I thought would go over without a problem, they blew, just being up front, Here we go 1st 5 ml plays - mia, pitt., rays, tex, oak, angs, game overs- pitt/mil, tb/tor, tigs/tex, kc/oak, balt/sea, hou'ari, st lou/bos, the overs I am betting the most on max - r kc/a's, tigs/tex, everything else all reg, no changes to anything, no scratches, no add ons, much better card today

Posted : August 15, 2017 10:41 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am doing a 1st 5 over play also det/tex max play in addition to game over, this is really not and added play, cause it's within the same game, that's my story anyway, and am sticking to it, well that was easy to justify

Posted : August 15, 2017 10:52 am
Share: