Clear all

MLB FOR MON WITH SUN NOTES 2-0-2

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

push push in the bush, I know it beats a loss, but it's getting fucking ridiculous now, every fuckin day, This card 2 day is making me a little nuts, most of the time scratch that, all the time I can scroll down the matchups, ck. runs scored per game, era's, whips, and punch out a list, every fuckin game has the potential to go over not some all, most of the time I can cancel take 4-6 games right out of the mix, I can't with this card, plus you have 13 out of the top 15 teams, in runs scored per game, and 5 games top 10 runs per game teams r playing each other, High era's, high whips, I can almost guarantee, that 70% to 80% of these games hit the over tonight it's fuckin nuts, ml early plays 1st 5 - jints, atl, tigs, hou, and these r subject to change, I scratched 3 plays last week, and we were on the right side, for doing so, I will final out everything by 6 tonight,

Posted : August 14, 2017 11:01 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am just playing atl. 1st 5, can't pinpoint 5 or 6 overs, just putting a Deuce on every game over, gotta c how it plays out and try and draw some conclusions from the games that don't go over, even tho the numbers pointed to them, still thinking.min.of 75% will

Posted : August 14, 2017 5:54 pm
Share: