Clear all

Mlb plays for Mon. 22nd have opened up some time

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hope all has been well with every 1, we hàve dropped 1 of our sites and Pat is no longer with us, just me and Mike now which makes it easier on me, since I have been doing most of the handicapping, I wrote the last time about 3 weeks to a month ago about overs in mlb, and it has maintained a weekly win total every week, we were on the plus side every day last week but 1 day, I could post my bookmaker sheet with daily plays for the last month, but I know I don't have to, I've been on here for years, and always accepted wins and losses, will post plays later today, as I said we just have the 2 sites now just me and Pat, hope some of pulled up the pitching forum page in the my post, on a daily basis that I wrote about a month ago, and Mike as far as the 2nd leg, I think my , 2 nags should be coming down i-95 right about now, 2 fuckin pigs the 6 and the 10

Posted : May 22, 2017 11:56 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ment just me and mike, pat is gone and ny post pitching forum new york post

Posted : May 22, 2017 12:11 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

What happened to old Pat, you and the boys at the club give him cement slippers? 😆 😆 😆

Posted : May 22, 2017 2:52 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Wb playa

Posted : May 22, 2017 5:28 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Is the pitching form available online Tim? I wasn't able to find it, is it only in the hard copy?

Posted : May 22, 2017 7:03 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sorry guys I just got back on, I fucked up the computer, the geek squad guys at the club, came to the house a couple hrs. Ago, and just got me back on I opened up something I shouldn't have, mother fucker talk about being lost 2.5 hrs. Of nothing I am sorry, my fault, I will have plays for Tom. I had to call the club an put them in with the local guys, I hate these fuckin things, the old days were better, I pick up the phone, get the lines, give the bets, hang up the phone done, the geeks told me never pull up anything,. And 1 of them set it for a pop up blocker I think it's called, my fault boys won,t happen again

Posted : May 22, 2017 8:51 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks Bopp good to be back brotha

Posted : May 22, 2017 10:45 pm
Share: