Clear all

Free NBA, MLB & NHL Service plays for 4/24/18

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 4/24/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NBA, MLB and NHL games.

Posted : April 24, 2018 9:20 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brad Wilton

So much for the sweep. Klay Thompson had stated before Game Four that the Warriors wanted to end this series against the Spurs and get some added time off so they could heal their bumps and bruises, and also see if they can get Steph Curry back from his knee injury in time for the semifinals.

First things first though, as the Dubs struck a flat note on Sunday and lost 103-90! It marked the first time in their last 19 playoff games versus the Western Conference that they lost outright. Not sure tonight they drop 2 in a row, but with the big impost in front of them, not so sure they just hammer this San Antonio team either.

My feeling is if the Spurs were just going to lay down and roll over, they would have done so at home so they would not have to pack their bags for Oakland this Tuesday night. Once again, Ettore Messina will serve as the head coach will Gregg Popovich deals with more important matters after the passing of his wife last week.

I realize I am going against the grain here, as both Games 1 & 2 were double-digit wins and covers for the Warriors on their home court, but I am will to take that chance and grab the double-digits this time as the Spurs go down swinging against the Warriors.

San Antonio stays within earshot tonight on the road.

2* SAN ANTONIO

Jeff Benton

Your Tuesday freebie is the Yankees to dump the Twins once again.

Last night New York clubbed Minnesota by a 14-1 count, as the Yankees are starting to find their footing this Spring. New York has won 3 in a row, and 5 of their last 7 games overall.

The Yanks have also won 5 in a row over the Twins who come into this game saddled with losses in each of their last 4 games.

Minnesota is only 17-52 the last 69 games contested against New York, and tonight's starter Jose Berrios has done his best mound-work at home, and not on the road. On the road, the Twins are just 2-10 in his last 12 away starts.

C.C. Sabathia has made 3 starts and does not show a decision in any, but he has a respectable 2.70 ERA thus far.

I don't expect 14 runs tonight from the Yankees, but when you are rolling hot, you tend to get the breaks.

In a lower-scoring game this Tuesday, Yanks take another off of the Twins.

3* N.Y. YANKEES

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Tampa Bay w/Faria +100 Over Baltimore

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Tuesday, April 24, 2018

MLB (917) TAMPA BAY RAYS VS (918) BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Take: (918) BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jeff Allen Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection is on the Rays/Orioles Over

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR TUESDAY: Take MILWAUKEE (Davies) -130 over Kansas City

Totals4U

Tuesday's Free Selection: Tampa Bay/Baltimore over 8 1/2

John Anthony Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Oakland Athletics - 120

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Atlantic Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Washington Nationals - 120

#1 Sports

Tuesday's Free Selection: Milwaukee Brewers - 125

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Tuesday Selection Is

Boston w/Porcello -106

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take PITTSBURGH (Kuhl) -155 over Detroit

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Arizona Ray +105

Hawkeye Sports

Tuesday's Free Pick: LA Angels + 135

Golden Dragon Sports

Free Pick Cleveland Tomlin -115

Arthur Ralph Sports

FREE play: TUES Milwaukee w/ Davies -120

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Platinum Plays

Free Pick the Minnesota Twins w/Berrios +120 over NY Yankees

The Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Tuesday: Take OAKLAND/TEXAS OVER the total of 9½ runs

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Tuesday: New York Mets + 155

Kenny Towers

NYY - 131 - MLB

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Tuesday, April 24, 2018

04/24 04:05 PM MLB (927) DETROIT TIGERS (J ZIMMERMANN - R) VS (928) PITTSBURGH PIRATES (C KUHL - R)

Take : Pirates

Roz Wins

Roz's Tuesday April 24, 2018, Free Pick

04/24 03:10 PM MLB (925) CHICAGO CUBS (T CHATWOOD - R) VS (926) CLEVELAND INDIANS (J TOMLIN - R)

Take : Indians

Dwayne Bryant

Event: (919) Boston Red Sox at (920) Toronto Blue Jays
Sport/League: MLB
Date/Time: April 24, 2018 7PM EDT
Play: Total Under 8.5 (-120)

List Porcello & Happ

My Baseball Totals System is a combination of relevant statistical data, history involving similar games, and current market data. A play is made when enough of these factors align. The strength of the play (size of the wager) is determined by a combination of how many of these factors align, how much value is perceived, and how confident I am about the play.

Projected Runs Scored = 7

R and R Totals

MLB SAN DIEGO PADRES/COLORADO ROCKIES u11

Posted : April 24, 2018 10:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ace / V.I.P.

NBA MILWAUKEE BUCKS +3

David Hess

MLB TAMPA BAY RAYS/BALTIMORE ORIOLES ‑110 o8.5

Donny action

mlb houston astros ‑140

Mikey Sports

MLB PITTSBURGH PIRATES ‑170

Posted : April 24, 2018 12:43 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monster Sports Picks

MLB BOSTON RED SOX ‑115

Tys Terrific Tips

NBA MIAMI HEAT +10

Baseball Bullies

MLB ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS +115

Pinnacle Sports Picks

MLB WASHINGTON NATIONALS ‑110

Posted : April 24, 2018 12:44 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Computerpicks

MLB KANSAS CITY ROYALS ‑130

Lasvegasmoneymachine

MLB BOSTON RED SOX ‑115

Best Sports Capper

MLB LOS ANGELES DODGERS ‑245

Total Winner Sports

MLB NEW YORK YANKEES ‑140

Posted : April 24, 2018 12:46 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

First Half Sports

MLB COLORADO ROCKIES ‑145

VIP Sports Picks Las Vegas

MLB BALTIMORE ORIOLES ‑105

Pure Lock

MLB MILWAUKEE BREWERS ‑140

Valley Sports

NBA SAN ANTONIO SPURS +11

Posted : April 24, 2018 12:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Vegas Investment Picks

MLB TEXAS RANGERS +100

Elite Sports Picks

MLB Atlanta -120

Jack Brayman

After hitting the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday as my free play, and the Oakland Athletics on Monday, I look for free winner #3 in a Row.

I'm taking a shot with the road underdog San Diego, as I think the Padres and their young starter will baffle the Colorado Rockies in National League West action. I want you listing ONLY San Diego's Eric Lauer.

The 22-year-old southpaw becomes just the seventh pitcher to debut as a visiting starter at Coors Field. It's not someplace you want to whip a pitcher in for his Major League debut, but Lauer impressed enough during Spring Training to get the nod.

Lauer, who was off to a hot start at Triple-A El Paso, with 19 strikeouts in 18 innings and a 3.00 ERA, is the second pitcher from the 2016 draft class to make the majors. Joey Lucchesi made his debut for the Padres on March 30 and is 2-1 with a 2.70 ERA through five starts.

Lauer, the 25th pick in 2016, has been working on the location of a deceptive fastball and been refining his off-speed pitches. He can throw four pitches and hits his spots with all of them. He also has a fastball that, where he releases it and the spin rate he uses, gets on hitters faster than its middling low-90s velocity might indicate.

Take San Diego tonight, and list Lauer, as he scores the win in his big-league debut.

4* PADRES (Lauer)

Chris Jordan

My free play for Tuesday is on the San Francisco Giants against the Washington Nationals. Do not list pitchers for this one.

Washington opened this three-game set at AT&T Park after losing two of three in Los Angeles, being outscored 8-3 by the Dodgers on Saturday and Sunday. Last night the Nationals fell 4-2 to the Giants, and I'm not so sure the mighty Nats are themselves right now.

Washington, which has lost 13 of 19, will play its eighth road game in nine days, a tour that started in Queens, N.Y. with the Mets.

San Francisco, meanwhile, has won two in a row, after winning a series from the Angels in Anaheim thanks to a 4-2 victory on Sunday in the series-finale.

The Giants are in a comfort zone and are poised for a winning run, as they've got nine more at home. They won't play on the road again until hitting the East coast on May 4. This is the time for them to make a run, and get in a rhythm.

Play the home pup here, as it takes care of struggling and weary Washington.

4* GIANTS

Posted : April 24, 2018 12:48 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

It seems every year, if there is one thing you can count on like clockwork, it's siding against the Minnesota Twins a few times when they're in the Bronx.

Tonight my free play is on the Yankees, as I have them beating Minnesota for a second straight night. Last night I delivered the Yanks on the Run Line, a 14-1 winner. Tonight, we play them straight.

The streaking Yankees have won three in a row and catch a struggling Minnesota team that has lost four straight and five of six, including yesterday's 13-run shellacking and two walk-off losses.

This is the last place the Twins want to be, while trying to get back into a winning groove.

Take the Yankees and don't bother listing pitchers and New York continues its mystique over the Twins in the Bronx, where New York has won 41 of 54 meetings.

1* YANKEES

Jimmy Boyd
Apr 24 '18, 10:35 PM in 8h
NBA | Spurs vs Warriors
Play on: OVER 204½ -102

Free Pick on Spurs/Warriors OVER

I'm recommending a play on the OVER in Game 5 Tuesday night between the Spurs and Warriors. Game 4 ended up being a lot lower scoring than expected, in large part because Golden State didn't show up ready to play with that commanding 3-0 series lead. After scoring at least 110 points in each of the first 3 games of the series, the Warriors managed just 90 points on 38% shooting.

With the series shifting back to Golden State and there being a little more sense of urgency, I look for the Warriors to return to form offensively and for this one to easily eclipse the mark set here by the books. Keep in mind that each of the first 3 games in the series had seen at least 205.

OVER is 15-5 in the Warriors last 20 playoff games and 13-3 in their last 16 when leading in a playoff series. OVER is also 15-4 in the Spurs last 19 playoff games and a perfect 10-0 in their last 10 road games in the month of April. Take the OVER!

Mark Wilson
Apr 24 '18, 8:15 PM in 6h
MLB | Brewers vs Royals
Play on: Royals +130 at YouWager

Free Play on Royals +130

Totals Guru
MLB | MIL vs KC
Play on: OVER 8½ -110

Free Total Annihilator On Brewers vs Royals over 8½ -110

Posted : April 24, 2018 1:41 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
MLB | Brewers vs Royals
Play on: Royals +135 at MyBookie

Jack’s Free Pick Tuesday: Kansas City Royals +135

The Milwaukee Brewers are being overvalued today as big road favorites at Kansas City. They are getting a lot of respect here because they come in on a six-game winning streak. But those six wins have all come at home against arguably the two worst teams in baseball in the Marlins and Reds.

The Royals will send their most effective starter to the mound up to this point in Ian Kennedy. He has gone 1-2 with a 2.35 ERA and 1.304 WHIP in his four starts this season. Kennedy has posted a 3.76 ERA and 1.187 WHIP in 12 career starts against Milwaukee.

Zach Davies is off to a rough start this season for the Brewers. He has gone 1-2 with a 4.84 ERA in four starts. His worst start came in his lone outing away from home as he allowed 5 earned runs, 9 base runners and 2 homers in 4 1/3 innings of a 5-6 loss at the New York Mets.

Chase Diamond
Apr 24 '18, 6:40 PM in 5h
MLB | Braves vs Reds
Play on: Reds +110 at MyBookie

This game features the 12-9 Braves and the 4-18 Reds. This is a hold your nose game as the Reds will get two wins in a row tonight. Tyler Mahle has a nice strike out to walk ratio 20-7 and has good stuff and the Reds bats seem to be woken from the slumber. Massive money backing Braves tonight as we go super sharp and take the Reds for a 15* winner.

Kenny Walker
Apr 24 '18, 7:05 PM in 5h
MLB | Rays vs Orioles
Play on: Rays +107 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Rays

Dustin Hawkins
Apr 24 '18, 6:40 PM in 5h
MLB | Braves vs Reds
Play on: Reds +130 at YouWager

Free Play on Reds +130

Posted : April 24, 2018 1:43 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sal Michaels
MLB | Red Sox vs Blue Jays
Play on: Blue Jays +109 at BMaker

Free Play on Blue Jays +109

Info Plays
MLB | Red Sox vs Blue Jays
Play on: Blue Jays +106 at BMaker

1* Free Play on Blue Jays +106

Dave Price
Apr 24 '18, 8:10 PM in 6h
MLB | Angels vs Astros
Play on: Astros -143 at BMaker

Dave’s Tuesday Free Play:

1* on Houston Astros -143

The Key: Charlie Morton has backed up his incredible 2017 season by being unhittable thus far in 2018. Morton is 3-0 with a 0.72 ERA and 0.88 WHIP in 4 starts this season with 33 strikeouts in 25 innings. He has never lost to the Angels, going 3-0 with a 3.14 ERA and 1.17 WHIP in 5 lifetime starts against them with his teams going 5-0 in those games. Shohei Ohtani keeps grabbing headlines, but it was for the wrong reason in his last start. He was forced to exit after giving up 3 earned runs in 2 innings of a 10-1 loss to the Red Sox due to a blister on April 17th. I can’t imagine he can be 100% recovered just a week later. The Astros are 25-7 in their last 32 home games. Take Houston.

Ben Burns
Apr 24 '18, 10:35 PM in 8h
NBA | Spurs vs Warriors
Play on: Warriors -10½ -113 at pinnacle

Give the Spurs credit for rallying to avoid the sweep. However, don't forget that this series is still over. While the Spurs have been very tough at home all season, they've been terrible on the road. The Warriors won the two games here by 21 and 15 points, respectively. Expect the champs to 'smell blood in the water' on Tuesday, closing things out in convincing fashion. Consider laying the points.

Posted : April 24, 2018 1:45 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: