NFL / NBA .. Timmy learns no lessons

22 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I haven't seen a single
Person listen to the write up I had on Timmys playoff post. Falcons were for real and so are the Pats. Everyone here is trying to make themselves out to "seeing what everyone else can't" and acting like they're the truth. Everyone losing "dimes" left and right. NE is better than Steelers, Green Bay as banged up as can be is not going to beat the best offensive team on the league on their home turf.

If anyone was paying attention you would have taken warriors under this morning as the best play of the day. 11:13 have gone under and you catch a west coast team at 9 am playing the slowest paced offense in the magic. I made my money hours ago and then went in on Julio Jones prop bet for over 98 yards. Fuck chasing first half
And qtr lines and wake up. NE and Falcons Ml parlay is the play

Posted : January 22, 2017 8:21 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

What r u an Idiot I wrote these plays a week ago, I said atl/ Pitt super bowl pull it up son

Posted : January 22, 2017 8:35 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

You must be an idiot, if you ck the money against the plays made in football, which you didn't, it's ahead, as far as hoops, yesterday, started out 1st 4 hit, and then a tank, oh well, prior posting in hoops 7-2, so do your homework son, before you make comments,

Posted : January 22, 2017 8:50 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Your another mon. morning quarterback, i had atl as a winner aweek ago, along with pitt, another joker in the batman series, think, b 4 speaking

Posted : January 22, 2017 8:54 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

the guy is just another hater i wouldnt even be bothered . lol :silly:

Posted : January 22, 2017 8:55 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

pull it up son

Posted : January 22, 2017 8:57 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Hey shark you c my plays all the time, these idiots don't look at the amount played, against the plays made, i could lose 2 out of 3 plays and still be in front, i think this idiot was leaning towards gb, if i remember, when i put atl out, as a play, last week, and rolled with them today, a couple diff. ways,

Posted : January 22, 2017 9:06 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Tim was all over Atlanta a week past.

Posted : January 22, 2017 9:11 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

And he's been all over Pitt too, we'll see what happens. I love all you guys jumping on his back, all you have to do is read his posts, guy got anahilated on all his playoff picks, college included. He's been over his head for three weeks

Posted : January 22, 2017 9:24 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

He lost about ten dimes on Oakland the other week, go back and pull that up

Posted : January 22, 2017 9:25 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

You have "9 dimes" on Pitt.. how's that working out

Posted : January 22, 2017 9:52 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

8175.00 to be exact son, compare that to what i won, and there is know comparison, my young friend, learn as you did in grade school, to think, check, and verify, b 4 making a fool of yourself, am way out in front, as stated before, 1 or 2 bad days or games, does not make a week, as you get older and graduate into, this business, you will learn son along with, the rest, and 1 thing about me bigmouth i admit when i am wrong, on plays and crucify myself, when i am, you have know clue son and never will, grow up

Posted : January 22, 2017 9:57 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Remember when you had lions every which way from Sunday against Seattle?

Posted : January 22, 2017 10:05 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

r wasting ur time with this guy hes just another hater short term bettor one roll guy B)

Posted : January 22, 2017 10:06 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

your an asshole son, just like the other 1, am happy with atl. and this game oh well a quarter left, wait till ne meets atl, jerkoff, every 1 of you idiots will be on the pats, par for the course, i can't wait nitwit

Posted : January 22, 2017 10:15 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: