Clear all

hey strakey am glad some guys saw the exact game i did hou/ne

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

i will make this real simple if hou, had a qb you would b cing them, play pitt, cut and dry mike, for some 1, who says they have knowledge of this sport, am not so sure my young friend, good job strakey, i don't know what game the rest of these idiots watched

Posted : January 21, 2017 2:49 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Oh, Timmy. You crack me up buddy.

How many times this year did you get burned by the Pats? Did you win a single bet this season playing against them? I can't remember but, I think you lost them all.

When are you gonna admit they are the real deal? At some point the reasons the Patriots suck start to become excuses for being on the wrong side every time.

I fully expect NE to be in the Super Bowl again this year.

Posted : January 21, 2017 9:49 am
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

NE strenth of schdule this season was not the toughest in fact it was a weak one the same can be said for pitt . this weekend we will see how strong NE is theyre up against an offence that can score . and a tough defence . B)

Posted : January 21, 2017 11:03 am
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

Yeah Houston was in it most of the game until Brock had to be Brock. If the Steelers can punch them in this weekend rather than field goals they win, because they will get their yards and move the ball. Half the team with the flu is what has me worried.

Posted : January 21, 2017 12:46 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

It's really not worth arguing about to be honest because the numbers are the numbers. They covered 14 games this year, most of them by double digits and even through in a couple blow outs for good measure.

I'm by no means a Patriots fan boy, I have no loyalty to any team but to just dismiss the facts seems like arguing for the sake of arguing. The beat and covered against Houston and Pittsburgh already this year so to expect any other outcome just seems like wishful thinking if you ask me.

Posted : January 21, 2017 1:26 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

I guess I hadn't heard that Landry Jones was starting over Big Ben this week like the first time

Posted : January 21, 2017 5:11 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

You never know, Ben could still rape someone before tomorrow.

Posted : January 21, 2017 5:21 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

You never know, Ben could still rape someone before tomorrow.

lol I can't argue with that, haha

Posted : January 21, 2017 5:22 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tell ya what mike< i wish i was still taking action, cause you along with the rest of the public idiots, as i stated a couple days ago r exspecting gb/ ne superbowl, the bait and trap is set, i thought out of every 1 here, except for sharkey, ranger, and myself, u would have had the knowledge, to c what is right in front of you, I guess not, that line hasn't moved, hook line and suckers, not sinker , same with gb, line opened at 4 gb was being bet at that number, yet it moved to 6, switch your medication young man

Posted : January 21, 2017 11:53 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

You know there are such things as us bettors call reverse trap games right? Yes public is all over gb however the bets on the falcons on my end is showing a lot larger on falcons. My books together is just a small sample size but the money is about 60/40 on gb. Im sure. on main sites that ratio would be even. Vegas traps the public yes. But they also trap the sharps.

Fyi. I took Falcons and the under but wouldnt be suprised to see GB win su.

Posted : January 22, 2017 12:14 am
Share: