6 Users
0 Likes
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Yesterday: 4-0 +3900
This Week: 12-6 +7320
Running Total: 29-12 +16,822

Killer day yesterday! 'Sitting at home, reading up on games and drink'in my detox drink so that I don't piss hot when I have to meet with my PO in a couple hours. Picks won't be posted until a little while after noon PST today due to this dreaded, hassle of a monthly meeting. If you don't see picks, it means I failed my UA and am in the cushy confines of my county jail (but 'all I do is win, win, win, no matter what' so that's an unlikely scenario). BOL to me... check back later.

Posted : December 9, 2016 12:11 pm
(@bsmith)

Well you're allowed 1 phone call if it goes bad today, please use that call to contact The Spread and post your picks... haha hope all goes well PWIZ...

Posted : December 9, 2016 12:53 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

ahh a c block kinda guy i knew u took it up the back door lol wish i was locked up with u id pimp u off . so they could stick the tar paper rolls to you sweet thing . what you do something stupid like dui lol

Posted : December 9, 2016 12:59 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Killer day yesterday! 'Sitting at home, reading up on games and drink'in my detox drink so that I don't piss hot when I have to meet with my PO in a couple hours. Picks won't be posted until a little while after noon PST today due to this dreaded, hassle of a monthly meeting. If you don't see picks, it means I failed my UA and am in the cushy confines of my county jail (but 'all I do is win, win, win, no matter what' so that's an unlikely scenario). BOL to me... check back later.

LOL. Good luck dude, having to spend the weekend in the county blows. You need to get your tests on Monday so then you always have a chance to see a judge. HA

Posted : December 9, 2016 1:11 pm
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

More to follow later but get this one before the line moves...

Hawks v Bucks -3

BUCKS -3
AMNT: 1430/1300

If you get 3.5... downgrade to 1100/1000 (or whatever comparable unit scale you play)

Rockets v Thunder +1

PICK: THUNDER +1 (or PK)
AMNT: 1100/1000

Posted : December 9, 2016 1:12 pm
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

ahh a c block kinda guy i knew u took it up the back door lol wish i was locked up with u id pimp u off . so they could stick the tar paper rolls to you sweet thing . what you do something stupid like dui lol

No you idiot. I told you (and the group), I climbed into some punks car and tuned him up, catching 20 days and an Assault IV charge. I wasn't' kidding or lying with that story.

Posted : December 9, 2016 1:14 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

ahh a tough guy . just like on here better watch it meet the right tough guy an we ll be pissing on ur grave pea brain .an all this time i thought u might be somewhat inteligent but i see that your just a lucky lush . enjoy the ride while it lasts when its over we will visit you in a dumpster lol .

Posted : December 9, 2016 2:26 pm
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

LOL. Good luck dude, having to spend the weekend in the county blows. You need to get your tests on Monday so then you always have a chance to see a judge. HA

All systems are 'GO' for another weekend of winnings fellas... and I meet on Friday's so I can go back to business as usual for weekends! If you get a probation violation, it's an automatic 5, 7 or 10 days regardless. No judge when it's a PV. Clearly not my first rodeo. 👿

Posted : December 9, 2016 3:25 pm
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

ahh a tough guy . just like on here better watch it meet the right tough guy an we ll be pissing on ur grave pea brain .an all this time i thought u might be somewhat inteligent but i see that your just a lucky lush . enjoy the ride while it lasts when its over we will visit you in a dumpster lol .

Nice comeback. Totally got me.

Posted : December 9, 2016 3:26 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

im sure it did knucklehead

Posted : December 9, 2016 3:34 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

All systems are 'GO' for another weekend of winnings fellas... and I meet on Friday's so I can go back to business as usual for weekends! If you get a probation violation, it's an automatic 5, 7 or 10 days regardless. No judge when it's a PV. Clearly not my first rodeo. 👿

Clearly not. I've been there myself in my youth. Luckily for me it was before they started making you pay to piss for every offense, even those that have nothing to do with drugs or alcohol.

If I was smarter I would of started a drug screening company in the 90's. By now I'd be sitting in a swimming pool full of gold coins having chicks that don't speak English milk my prostate while having a bunch of midgets cage fight to the death.

Posted : December 9, 2016 3:56 pm
(@zendog)
Eminent Member

"By now I'd be sitting in a swimming pool full of gold coins having chicks that don't speak English milk my prostate while having a bunch of midgets cage fight to the death."

Been there...done that.

Posted : December 9, 2016 4:37 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

No shit? If you're ever passing through Michigan hit me up, you sound like someone I'd like to party with.

Posted : December 9, 2016 4:54 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

No shit? If you're ever passing through Michigan hit me up, you sound like someone I'd like to party with.

"I'm just gonna swing through Michigan"
-no one ever

Posted : December 9, 2016 9:34 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

"I'm just gonna swing through Michigan"
-no one ever

That's dirty bro, Michigan's dope. You throw out most of Detroit and this is one of the most awesome states in the US.

Ya'll be hatin now but you'll be sucking Michigan's dick when all your fresh water dries up.

Posted : December 9, 2016 11:53 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: