Clear all

Pick Wiz ADD 12/8 - LIVE GAME

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I secured the Raptors at -120 1200/1000 on a -4.5 line live odd when they were down by about five with three left in 2Q. All day when the underdog makes an early run. In the long run.... the fav will bounce back. Especially at home...

Posted : December 8, 2016 9:09 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Good luck, champ. Hope it pays off for you. In progress betting has always been my nemesis. I usually do it when I'm drunk though so that might have something to do with it. I need to remember to get out the Xbox when I'm drinking and put the computer away.

Posted : December 8, 2016 9:13 pm
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Good luck, champ. Hope it pays off for you. In progress betting has always been my nemesis. I usually do it when I'm drunk though so that might have something to do with it. I need to remember to get out the Xbox when I'm drinking and put the computer away.

LOL! It usually serves me well as long as I'm basing it on an original play (or something significant that's happened during the game) and not just a hunch.

Posted : December 8, 2016 9:30 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I'm sure you will do well, you are on a nice run. Thanks for posting, a lot of guys appreciate your plays and your humor it appears. Take care

Posted : December 8, 2016 9:32 pm
Share: